After breaking Iran deal, Trump administration threatens Germany

You've had plenty... time to start earning your keep.
Every little boy fucker threatening me will perish. His innards will be spread on the road. His head will stick on a pole. His arms and legs will be smashed and burned.
8FxEa.gif

You tell 'em, Princess...

------------

Now... what does that have to do with you (Germany) being a "Satellite" or "Ally" ?

If you slavishly follow your Master's lead, then you are a "Satellite" .

If you follow your own lead, and periodically collaborate with other countries with similar interests, then you are an "Ally" .

If you are a Satellite, then you must obey... if you are an Ally, then the choice is yours... if you are neither, then you are on your own.

So which is it?

Last edited:
Every little boy fucker threatening me will perish. His innards will be spread on the road. His head will stick on a pole. His arms and legs will be smashed and burned.

------------

Now... what does that have to do with you (Germany) being a "Satellite" or "Ally" ?

If you follow your own lead, and periodically collaborate with other countries with similar interests, then you are an "Ally" .

If you are a Satellite, then you must obey... if you are an Ally, then the choice is yours... if you are neither, then you are on your own.

So which is it?
Read here:
You're either with us, or against us - Wikipedia

------------

So which is it?
Read here:
The question was, are you...

1. a Satellite

2. an Ally

3. neither

Answer?

------------

So which is it?
Read here:
The question was, are you...

1. a Satellite

2. an Ally

3. neither

Answer?

TNHarley despite the fact that the mods currently online don't give a shit about enforcing the rules, every single one of your abuse of "funny" posts have been logged and reported to other mods.
Dude, you should be proud you are making me LMAO. And i mean seriously laughing my ass off. Dont get upset, cuck boi :itsok:

BTW, i just reported this post for being off topic ;)

"Stalking/Harassing: USMB Moderation may consider the complaints of any member "funnying" 6 or more of their posts OUTSIDE OF THE TAUNTING AREAS in a 24 hour period to be a form of stalking/harrassment. You're welcome to contact the Mod Staff if you can provide proof thru your alert log that this has occurred in any 24 hour period and there's a PATTERN of this harassment from the perpetrator. Pattern means that it's happened in other threads chronically and repeatedly.

If determined to be malicious and excessive, warnings or other sanctions may be applied. Do NOT bring us cases or evidence from the past. Only incidents occuring 4 days after the date on this post will be considered."
Ok ;)

Forum List

Back