After breaking Iran deal, Trump administration threatens Germany

I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Do you think Air Iran has connecting flights directly to the U.S.? You do realize where Iran is right? You also do realize the planes used in 9/11 took off inside the U.S.?
Lol You idiot
My point is, why are you upset an american company cant sell their equipment to terrorists?
Who cares what it is?

No, you have no point. That IS the point. Boeing PASSENGER PLANES sold to Iran Air isn't going to be used as a weapon of terror like 9/11. You should have just stopped while you were behind.

Now all the money that would have went to the AMERICAN company Boeing and helped with AMERICAN JOBS... will go to Airbus and NON-AMERICAN jobs.
Let me try CAPS
WHY ARE YOU OK WITH AN AMERICAN COMPANY SELLING ANYTHING TO TERRORISTS?
They are TERRORISTS you sick fuck. They pay people to kill children.
And i bet you are ok with stripping the rights of law abiding american citizens of their rights.

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Oh... Food for thought

Do you think Air Iran has connecting flights directly to the U.S.? You do realize where Iran is right? You also do realize the planes used in 9/11 took off inside the U.S.?
Lol You idiot
My point is, why are you upset an american company cant sell their equipment to terrorists?
Who cares what it is?

No, you have no point. That IS the point. Boeing PASSENGER PLANES sold to Iran Air isn't going to be used as a weapon of terror like 9/11. You should have just stopped while you were behind.

Now all the money that would have went to the AMERICAN company Boeing and helped with AMERICAN JOBS... will go to Airbus and NON-AMERICAN jobs.
Let me try CAPS
And i bet you are ok with stripping the rights of law abiding american citizens of their rights.

AIR IRAN ARE TERRORISTS? You do realize Iran is as much of a terrorist as Israel and Saudi Arabia? In fact most of the 9/11 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia. So go fain your fake shit on someone else.

The Trump administration launched a bizarre threat against one of our closest allies immediately after Trump announced the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal.

The Trump administration issued a public threat against the German government minutes after announcing that the United States would withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal.

Recently sworn in U.S. ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell made the threat in a tweet posted after Trump’s announcement.

“As @realDonaldTrump said, US sanctions will target critical sectors of Iran’s economy. German companies doing business in Iran should wind down operations immediately,” Grenell wrote.

Germany is, of course, a sovereign nation and has its own policies for contending with Iran. It is also one of our nation’s closest allies.

And this isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Germany. In May 2017, he labeled the Germany people “very evil” over trade policies. And during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel two months earlier, he wouldn’t even shake her hand.

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Merkel addressed the issue of Iranian sanctions in a joint statement.

“Iran should continue to receive the sanctions relief it is entitled to whilst it remains in compliance with the terms of the deal,” the leaders wrote.

The decision to withdraw from the deal while Iran has been certified to be in compliance is already isolating America.

And Trump is helping to ensure that by openly ordering the German government around.

The attitude Trump has embraced tells the world that America is not a rational or serious working partner on global issues. And as long as Trump is directing U.S. foreign policy, the decisions will be erratic and lack logic.

Once again during his presidency, America has separated itself from its most loyal and trustworthy allies. America under Trump is pushing for conditions that will likely lead to more war and international conflict.

The postwar alliance that won the Cold War is under full assault from the Trump administration. And Germany has received one of the first blows.

Will war take away from his scandals of money laundering and personal threats on women. :5_1_12024:

He's gonna try to WAG THAT DOG!!

Oh... Food for thought

Lol You idiot
Who cares what it is?

Let me try CAPS

AIR IRAN ARE TERRORISTS? You do realize Iran is as much of a terrorist as Israel and Saudi Arabia? In fact most of the 9/11 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia. So go fain your fake shit on someone else.
Who said i was ok with anything of that? You already backing down. WEAK bro. WEAK
Now go suck off al baghdadi, faggot.

Putin could not be more pleased!!! With every day that passes where Trump diminishes America's power on the world stage, with every slap in the face America gives to her allies...... :(

Lol You idiot
Who cares what it is?

Let me try CAPS

Who said i was ok with anything of that? You already backing down. WEAK bro. WEAK

Good grief. You can't even make a simple valid argument.

PLEASE show how Air Iran are terrorist...

Oh... Food for thought

Lol You idiot
Who cares what it is?

Let me try CAPS

According to the same government that told us we needed to invade Iraq as they were an eminent threat to the United States

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lol You idiot
Who cares what it is?

Let me try CAPS

They are still an Iranian company. My whole point is it being in iran.
And guess who owns them anyways, you retarded dumbfuck?

Oh... Food for thought

Lol You idiot
Who cares what it is?

Let me try CAPS

According to the same government that told us we needed to invade Iraq as they were an eminent threat to the United States

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No. I have already told you hezbollah and hamas has admitted they are funded by iran.

Let me try CAPS

It doesn't matter that Air Iran is state owned. It is a passenger plane company. Let me say this again. Go fain your fake bullshit somewhere else. Israel is killing kids in Gaza and getting a shit load of money annually from the U.S. Said Arabia was home to the most 9/11 terrorist YOU have already referenced in this thread, and then used as an example of a possible Iranian terrorist attack.

It is so sad Germany was holocausted basically by Jewish interests. They have to pay Jewish interests such as Israel tons of cash (which has been going on for quite a while and what irked Hitler), make them submarines to deliver nukes to Europe per the Samson Option, and they were forced to allow an invasion of middle east scum to essentially genocide the German people.

You do have a point.

What point would that be? That Snouter doesn’t know shit and is crazy.

There was no Israel when Hitler was in power so no he wasn’t pissed about money going to Israel.

The Germans took in Syrian refugees created by the American destabilization of the Middle East which created 5 million refugees.

Sure he was, just because they hadn't self proclaimed themselves a state yet, money was going to them and in 1933 Judea declared war on Germany.
This sounds like some genuine propaganda distortion of fact. "Judea" does not represent a country or government or official body that had any kind of authority to declare a war. The "declared war" was nothing more than proposed boycotts by independent Jewish groups and Jewish support groups against German companies in answer to anti Jewish laws and policies promoted by Germany.

Let me try CAPS

It doesn't matter that Air Iran is state owned. It is a passenger plane company. Let me say this again. Go fain your fake bullshit somewhere else. Israel is killing kids in Gaza and getting a shit load of money annually from the U.S. Said Arabia was home to the most 9/11 terrorist YOU have already referenced in this thread, and then used as an example of a possible Iranian terrorist attack.
Who said i support supporting either of those examples? Why do you insist on arguing shit YOU make up? Psychosis?
"who cares if they are state owned?" :rofl:
Stop supporting terrorists, you sick fuck.

Who said i support supporting either of those examples?

Exactly... WHO CARES if a Passenger plane company is stated owned... they are a PASSENGER PLANE company. Not military. PASSENGER PLANE. Do you understand what that means?

I'm still waiting for you to show me an instance of Air Iran being used in a terrorist attack.

Exactly... WHO CARES if a Passenger plane company is stated owned... they are a PASSENGER PLANE company. Not military. PASSENGER PLANE. Do you understand what that means?

I'm still waiting for you to show me an instance of Air Iran being used in a terrorist attack.
:rofl:
Only summa cum laude you participate in is the bukake on your face.
You really are an idiot. Seriously.

Zone 2 politics reported for flaming.

:rofl:
Only summa cum laude you participate in is the bukake on your face.
You really are an idiot. Seriously.

Zone 2 politics reported for flaming.
and a pussy :lol:
Good thing for you strawmen and stupidity isnt against the rules ;)

Also reported for abuse of the "Funny" rep button. If you don't like rules in Zone 2, then you should stick to the FZ.

Of course since you can't actually argue the topic, with a tangible argument... this is what results from it.

So, where's your proof of Air Iran committing terrorist acts with passenger planes?

Putin could not be more pleased!!! With every day that passes where Trump diminishes America's power on the world stage, with every slap in the face America gives to her allies...... :(
No other country looks to Trump for leadership

The US Treasury is giving itself three to six months to tighten the financial strain on Iran to its maximum. Firms with ties to Iran include Shell, Total, Italy’s Eni, Malaysia’s Petronas and Russia’s Gazprom and Lukoil, as well as companies from China, Austria, Japan and other countries.

EU moves to protect European firms from US sanctions on Iran

---------------------------------------
or what?? What do you Trumper's say??

Simply done there will be separate holding companies which will deal with Iran... Pointed this out before... If Shell sell there services to Shell Iran and charge them to the point they make no loss or profit but don't owe them... Shell Iran extract the Oil at a price for Iran. Iran will then sell the Oil in Europe for Euros.... Oh shit the petrodollar is in trouble, now the biggest problem is Trump is clueless about the petrodollar...

Iran has been looking to trade oil in Euros for decades and Trump has just given it to them... He actually forced them...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
The US Treasury is giving itself three to six months to tighten the financial strain on Iran to its maximum. Firms with ties to Iran include Shell, Total, Italy’s Eni, Malaysia’s Petronas and Russia’s Gazprom and Lukoil, as well as companies from China, Austria, Japan and other countries.

EU moves to protect European firms from US sanctions on Iran

---------------------------------------
or what?? What do you Trumper's say??

Simply done there will be separate holding companies which will deal with Iran... Pointed this out before... If Shell sell there services to Shell Iran and charge them to the point they make no loss or profit but don't owe them... Shell Iran extract the Oil at a price for Iran. Iran will then sell the Oil in Europe for Euros.... Oh shit the petrodollar is in trouble, now the biggest problem is Trump is clueless about the petrodollar...

Iran has been looking to trade oil in Euros for decades and Trump has just given it to them... He actually forced them...

He gave China a big boost this week:
Another Step Towards Collapse of Petrodollar

First TPP and now this...

Add into that the massive reduction in US soft power by defunding the state department while China is massively increasing funding to it foreign relations...

Tillerson's State Department is adrift, diplomats say

China is the real winner in the Trump administration...

Forum List

Back