After breaking Iran deal, Trump administration threatens Germany

What if the countries continue trading with Iran,

What do you Trumpers suggest we do?

...and Trump's decision means Airbus, a French company will now get to make a shit ton of money instead of the American company Boeing. I guess Trump must not own stock in Boeing.
I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

It is so sad Germany was holocausted basically by Jewish interests. They have to pay Jewish interests such as Israel tons of cash (which has been going on for quite a while and what irked Hitler), make them submarines to deliver nukes to Europe per the Samson Option, and they were forced to allow an invasion of middle east scum to essentially genocide the German people.

You do have a point.

which adds up to>>>>

Trump-Blunders-Israel-Meme.jpg

~S~

Germany is no longer an ally. They invited too many Muslims in to be that.

A) They invited many of them in in the 1970s.

B) Who says Islam is the enemy?

Oh, wait, the right wingers. Every since 9/11 you've been trying to make Islam the enemy and will stop at nothing to get this thing so you can spend more money fighting problems you created.

Germany is no longer an ally. They invited too many Muslims in to be that.

Germany, France and the UK can continue their business with Iran, its just too bad the US does not like it. Look how nice the US sanctions are going to work. The US can't be trusted.
These nations are honoring their treaty with Iran

Just because Trump took his ball and went home doesn’t mean the game does not go on

The Trump administration launched a bizarre threat against one of our closest allies immediately after Trump announced the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal.

The Trump administration issued a public threat against the German government minutes after announcing that the United States would withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal.

Recently sworn in U.S. ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell made the threat in a tweet posted after Trump’s announcement.

“As @realDonaldTrump said, US sanctions will target critical sectors of Iran’s economy. German companies doing business in Iran should wind down operations immediately,” Grenell wrote.

Germany is, of course, a sovereign nation and has its own policies for contending with Iran. It is also one of our nation’s closest allies.

And this isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Germany. In May 2017, he labeled the Germany people “very evil” over trade policies. And during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel two months earlier, he wouldn’t even shake her hand.

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Merkel addressed the issue of Iranian sanctions in a joint statement.

“Iran should continue to receive the sanctions relief it is entitled to whilst it remains in compliance with the terms of the deal,” the leaders wrote.

The decision to withdraw from the deal while Iran has been certified to be in compliance is already isolating America.

And Trump is helping to ensure that by openly ordering the German government around.

The attitude Trump has embraced tells the world that America is not a rational or serious working partner on global issues. And as long as Trump is directing U.S. foreign policy, the decisions will be erratic and lack logic.

Once again during his presidency, America has separated itself from its most loyal and trustworthy allies. America under Trump is pushing for conditions that will likely lead to more war and international conflict.

The postwar alliance that won the Cold War is under full assault from the Trump administration. And Germany has received one of the first blows.

Will war take away from his scandals of money laundering and personal threats on women. :5_1_12024:

You people have been saying this for over a year now. Yawn.

A few months ago, iran stretched their military budget and missile program while their lawmakers were chanting "death to america"
"peace"
Right after our ex cuck president and his retarded bedwetting comrades gave them a nuke in a few years, they said no deal will stop the destruction of the jews
"peace"
:lol:

It is so sad Germany was holocausted basically by Jewish interests. They have to pay Jewish interests such as Israel tons of cash (which has been going on for quite a while and what irked Hitler), make them submarines to deliver nukes to Europe per the Samson Option, and they were forced to allow an invasion of middle east scum to essentially genocide the German people.

You do have a point.

What point would that be? That Snouter doesn’t know shit and is crazy.

There was no Israel when Hitler was in power so no he wasn’t pissed about money going to Israel.

The Germans took in Syrian refugees created by the American destabilization of the Middle East which created 5 million refugees.

What if the countries continue trading with Iran,

What do you Trumpers suggest we do?

Countries will continue trading with Iran. The peace deal will go on, with or without the US.
Separately on Tuesday, US National Security Advisor John Bolton warned European companies that they would face immediate sanctions for new deals with Iran and that they have at most six months to wind down already existing agreements.

"No new contracts are permitted" he said. "For contracts that already exist, there is a wind-down period to allow an orderly termination of the contract,” he said.

Moreover, the new US ambassador to Berlin warned German companies to halt activities in Iran.

PressTV-'Boeing, Airbus export licenses to Iran to be revoked'

tenor.gif

Filthy Don joined the 9/11 Terrorist Dance Troup. Nice. What a stable genius he is.:113:

Last edited:

You do have a point.

What point would that be? That Snouter doesn’t know shit and is crazy.

There was no Israel when Hitler was in power so no he wasn’t pissed about money going to Israel.

The Germans took in Syrian refugees created by the American destabilization of the Middle East which created 5 million refugees.

Sure he was, just because they hadn't self proclaimed themselves a state yet, money was going to them and in 1933 Judea declared war on Germany.

...and Trump's decision means Airbus, a French company will now get to make a shit ton of money instead of the American company Boeing. I guess Trump must not own stock in Boeing.
I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Oh... Food for thought

Do you think Air Iran has connecting flights directly to the U.S.? You do realize where Iran is right? You also do realize the planes used in 9/11 took off inside the U.S.?

Oh... Food for thought

Do you think Air Iran has connecting flights directly to the U.S.? You do realize where Iran is right? You also do realize the planes used in 9/11 took off inside the U.S.?
Lol You idiot
My point is, why are you upset an american company cant sell their equipment to terrorists?
Who cares what it is?

Oh... Food for thought

Lol You idiot
My point is, why are you upset an american company cant sell their equipment to terrorists?
Who cares what it is?

No, you have no point. That IS the point. Boeing PASSENGER PLANES sold to Iran Air isn't going to be used as a weapon of terror like 9/11. You should have just stopped while you were behind.

Now all the money that would have went to the AMERICAN company Boeing and helped with AMERICAN JOBS... will go to Airbus and NON-AMERICAN jobs.

Forum List

Back