After Indiana Pizzeria Said They Wouldn’t Cater Gay Weddings, the Backlash Was So Extreme

So true... the problem is that 30% of child molestations are by homosexuals... who represent < 3% of the population. Now homosexuality is sexual deviancy, and 100% of all child molesters are sexual deviants.

See how that works?

Do you actually have a link to that claim?

Besides the fact you don't understand the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality, no study really backs up your claims.

Yeah, it sounds a bit low.

According to conservatives, if your RELIGION believes in arranged marriages and child brides,

the Constitution demands that we accept that as legal.

Hey, it's you libbies that want Muslims here, not conservatives.

How do you constitutionally deny someone the right to marry a child if that is what their religion supports?

You can't. That's why they cannot be allowed to enter this country (before they are Citizens of the United States), because if we allow them to, we MUST respect that right. Have you not seen the No-Go Sharia law zones in Sweden and France? The police won't even enter those regions.

I'd love to see you libbies force a Muslim neighborhood to bake a gay cake. Why don't feel the need to compel the Muslims to follow the same code as Christian bakers?

A few years ago, Muslim cab drivers were forced by the courts, in the case they lost, to stop refusing to pick up fares carrying alcohol,

so, contrary to your mythology, religions other than Christianity get compelled to follow the law,

as they should.

Could you provide a link? It appears that in some airports that is the case but not in all.

So true... the problem is that 30% of child molestations are by homosexuals... who represent < 3% of the population. Now homosexuality is sexual deviancy, and 100% of all child molesters are sexual deviants.

See how that works?

Do you actually have a link to that claim?

Besides the fact you don't understand the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality, no study really backs up your claims.

Ok... I see that the distinction between the mental disorder presenting as sexual deviancy and the mental disorder presenting as sexual deviancy confused you. Not to worry, as I am here for you, so let's take another look at it.

"... the problem is that 30% of child molestations are by homosexuals... who represent < (that symbol stands for, thus is designed to convey the concept "Less Than") 3% of the population. (Pay close attention here :> >> ) Now homosexuality is sexual deviancy, and 100% of all child molesters are sexual deviants."

What that means is that: not all Sexual Deviancy presents as homosexuality... but homosexuals present in 30% of reported child molestation cases, 100% of which are the consequence of SEXUAL DEVIANCY.

Thus demonstrating that IF one is looking for clues as to how to avoid child molestation... one thing that they could do toward preventing such, is to avoid circumstances wherein one's child is exposed to SEXUAL DEVIANTS.

What about that would you SPECIFICALLY like to contest?

No, being gay does not lead to pedophilia. What kind of moron are you?

got proof ? or can you prove it on your own ?
Do guns kill people or do people pulling the triggers kill people?

Does being gay make one a pedophile, or does fucking a child?

A gun in and of itself doesn't kill people, it's the people who load the gun, aim the sights and pull the trigger that kills people.

Being gay means that you like people of the same gender. It doesn't make you a pedophile.

Having sex with children is what makes a person a pedophile.

See how that works?
By "see how that works," yea, I see.....it "doesn't work."

Your logic is stupid, as it is with all threads.

I hear you saying that you're incapable of navigating through simple, but objectively reasoned equations...

This is a problem for you and any culture in which you are allowed to speak publicly, thus wherein your communicative contributions could potentially influence others.

Hmm... I wonder how that problem get's solved? (I wouldn't worry about it... just pretend that it's no big deal and eventually, nature will work it out for us)

Nature is working out the bigotry, bigot.

So as you kick and scream about how others are what you consider deviant, society as a whole becomes more accepting of women, minorities and gays.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

The polls prove it, and the states increasingly legalizing it do as well. Your anti gay campaign is a failure, so please, continue to rail against other peoples' communication skills as i keep #winning.

So as you kick and scream about how others are what you consider deviant, society as a whole becomes more accepting of women, minorities and gays.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

The polls prove it, and the states increasingly legalizing it do as well. Your anti gay campaign is a failure, so please, continue to rail against other peoples' communication skills as i keep #winning.

You are just as anti religion.

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

See the problem?

I call anti bigotry anti bigotry.

I dont need a canard to justify my world view.

Your views on gays are getting steamrolled out of existence. So sawwy

Yep, "steam-rolled" is the correct term. That's how fascist governments do it: make you views illegal.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

"Nature" is doing it? I thought we were all just knuckling under to this fascist police state that tells you what to think.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

I am. And have great reasoning to accompany such. Im bigoted against religion.

So as you kick and scream about how others are what you consider deviant.

Deviant: that which deviates; Deviate; to depart from usual or accepted standards.

The Standard: Human Physiology / Homosexuality = a 180 degree deviation from the human physiological standard =/= (Homosexuality = Sexual Deviancy)

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

"Nature" is doing it? I thought we were all just knuckling under to this fascist police state that tells you what to think.
I dont think you know what facist police state means, scaredy cat.

And the state doesnt tell me what to think, are you projecting? You listen to what the state tells you to think? What a sad sack.

Polls show 60% approval, of the people, of gay marriage.

Of the other 40%, the undecideds and i dont cares are within.

What was it in the mid 90's, that approval?

27%.

Your side on this issue is terrible at communicating, and winning hearts and minds. Thats because it happens to be wrong and soon, irrelevant.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

I am. And have great reasoning to accompany such.

Perhaps, but you don't know how to punctuate. A comma should come after "I am," not a period.

Im bigoted against religion.

No kidding?

So as you kick and scream about how others are what you consider deviant.

Deviant: that which deviates; Deviate; to depart from usual or accepted standards.

The Standard: Human Physiology / Homosexuality = a 180 degree deviation from the human physiological standard =/= (Homosexuality = Sexual Deviancy)
Deviant is also a moral judgment.

Dumbass.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

Perhaps, but you don't know how to punctuate. A comma should come after "I am," not a period.

No kidding?
Call someone who cares? Youre lame as fuck to have to reach this hard, fool.

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

No kidding?
It's ironic that someone who claims to have "great reasoning" can't even punctuate a sentence correctly, don't you think?

Signed,

Too bad, so sad, yo dad.

No kidding?
It's ironic that someone who claims to have "great reasoning" can't even punctuate a sentence correctly, don't you think?
I can punctuate just fine.

This isnt a graded paper and it also isnt a published work.

Maybe you should give a little less fucks about punctuation, and worry a bit more about why the anti gay marriage campaign is a fat fucking failure and hasnt resonated.

Then, go worry about your reading skills. Because you called me a "dumbass" because I said that Rabbi said "certain" and claimed he didnt say that word.

While.......back in reality world, you QUOTED him saying JUST that.

Take a fuckin break, curmudgeon.

[QUOTE="G.T., post: 11146742, member: 19867"I dont need a canard to justify my world view.[/QUOTE]

Huh... yet you invoke a canard to advise the reader that you do not NEED a canard.

Oh! Now THAT's FASCINATIN'!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back