After Midnight DOJ Court Filing: Steve Bannon’s Lawyer Accused Of Lying To Judge

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The U.S. Department of Justice dropped an after-midnight bombshell on former Donald Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon early Monday morning.

There's that word again: "Bombshell"

jerk.gif

Blah, when the .gov does not have anything else they go the process "crime" route.

LOL.....OMG, lawyers lying to each other....Heart be still. :laughing0301:

The failed argument of the trumphumper

Its just a process crime

Lets see what process the judge has in mind

My god some of you fools are really getting tiring.
Trump was not even thought about by you fools. Have of you probably had never heard of him.
But once he announced he was running for President and the DNC sent out the word to hate him you fools all followed the whistle like good like ankle bitters. You check every leftist site hourly for every hint of something to fuel your rage.
Yet when someone on the right mentions Hillary you can not understand why they bring her up.
To say that both ends of the spectrum are completely crazy would be comparing apples to apples and a disservice to crazy

The U.S. Department of Justice dropped an after-midnight bombshell on former Donald Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon early Monday morning.

See what I mean about Republicans needing to be even half as ruthless as these Marxist democrats?

Fuck off, chicken little.

My god some of you fools are really getting tiring.
Trump was not even thought about by you fools. Have of you probably had never heard of him.
But once he announced he was running for President and the DNC sent out the word to hate him you fools all followed the whistle like good like ankle bitters. You check every leftist site hourly for every hint of something to fuel your rage.
Yet when someone on the right mentions Hillary you can not understand why they bring her up.
To say that both ends of the spectrum are completely crazy would be comparing apples to apples and a disservice to crazy
That's why I don't think it matters who runs for president. Yes Trump loves to push buttons and get into the fray and be an ass. But the left makes shit up and swears its true, attacking anyone who doesn't buy their bullshit.

That is what they do so it doesn't matter of Trump, DeSantis or even tulsi gabbard.

Thry will simply do it again.

Funny how Democrats use the wee hours of the morn to do their dirtiest works, such as change the outcome of an election with illegal votes and other maneuvers that change the votes of the American people. In fact, they're one revelation away from implosion when only one of their rotten eggs fesses up. :whipg:

See what I mean about Republicans needing to be even half as ruthless as these Marxist democrats?

No Trump pardon this time around. And he doesnt get to do a radio show from a prison cell either. And ol steve doesnt look to be in real good shape to be doing time behind bars either.

I guess you do not read many of the threads on this forum. Most of them are the exact thing you are talking about.
Sure I do. I was in one with you yesterday wasn't I? I've disagreed with a contrived narrative before and it's hit or miss on reactions from conservatives.

That in itself is human nature you talk through. Both sides can and do certainly do this.

Now show me the violent protests, taking over of city blocks, destruction of city buildings for months on end, organized harassment of our SCOTUS judges

Got any of that or does it happen, as I said, but not to the same extreme? As I am pointing out.

Show me the actions, not forum bullshit.

Forum List

Back