After Midnight DOJ Court Filing: Steve Bannon’s Lawyer Accused Of Lying To Judge

That's why I don't think it matters who runs for president. Yes Trump loves to push buttons and get into the fray and be an ass. But the left makes shit up and swears its true, attacking anyone who doesn't buy their bullshit.

That is what they do so it doesn't matter of Trump, DeSantis or even tulsi gabbard.

Thry will simply do it again.
With all due respect, it matters to some of us, iceberg. We have a founders-written Constitution that honors the grave sacrifices they made before and during the Revolutionary War of friends and family who died before the barrels of the Redcoats did them in. All of them were Christians, sick to their soul of their religions discriminating against one and all, so they with great enthusiasm ensured that the two most important features of free men and women was freedom of speech, and freedom of religion whilst separating the church(es) from the duties and responsibility of the state. That way, everybody was included, and no Salem witch trial would ever again kill innocent people who were disgraced by false witness, convenient lies to eliminate people adolescents in their youth made false accusations against. The witch trials weren't the only calumnies that destroyed people's lives, which caused the founders to seek a separation of Church from the bench, which rules against liars time and again to this day.

There is a great need for the next Republican majority to take measures to prevent partisans from stuffing the ballot boxes, thus denying the American people of voting in a President who brought good paying jobs to the formerly welfare slaves.

The partisan democrats are unfortunately supportive of atheism, the perpetrator of fantasies of some Hollywood writer's imagination that humiliate Republicans and fluff the Democrat feathers; devilment of denying all of the American people's infants right to life that encourages satanic rites of killing babies, making it a duty for all young women to think abortion will solve all their adult problems, but instead blocked parents from teaching their children responsibility, the denial of God who united us, because it is expedient to control people's loyalty to a party, not to any church or godly discipline, and putting down a free market that encourages freedom of thought to invent new products people will like. That's my observation, and I wish I were wrong. Honesty is the best policy, and we're not getting any honesty whatsoever from the deep state.

Defunding the police--Democrat brainstorm/footshoot.
Scrapping an already begun pipeline to reduce the transportation costs in this land--Biden policy to show how powerful he is to the whole nation, unaware that it would destroy their ability to get by on their wages that were at the time unchallenged by the inflation destroying the oil industry would be, and hopefully, that is temporary until we shovel out the cesspool Nancy Pelosi is dead center in, and Deep State Hillary is her only foundation, which means they both need to account for their crimes, and so does Biden, who had to get the Oval Office due to the severity of the crimes he was bragging about on an audiovidio someone did and presented it to YouTube. :eek: And what a shock it was to the American people who saw it and made it go viral.

Last edited:
With all due respect, it matters to some of us, iceberg. We have a founders-written Constitution that honors the grave sacrifices they made before and during the Revolutionary War of friends and family who died before the barrels of the Redcoats did them in. All of them were Christians, sick to their soul of their religions discriminating against one and all, so they with great enthusiasm ensured that the two most important features of free men and women was freedom of speech, and freedom of religion whilst separating the church(es) from the duties and responsibility of the state. That way, everybody was included, and no Salem witch trial would ever again kill innocent people who were disgraced by false witness, convenient lies to eliminate people adolescents in their youth made false accusations against. The witch trials weren't the only calumnies that destroyed people's lives, which caused the founders to seek a separation of Church from the bench, which rules against liars time and again to this day.

There is a great need for the next Republican majority to take measures to prevent partisans from stuffing the ballot boxes, thus denying the American people of voting in a President who brought good paying jobs to the formerly welfare slaves.

The partisan democrats are unfortunately supportive of atheism, the perpetrator of fantasies of some hollywood writer's that humiliate Republicans and fluff the Democrat feathers; devilment of denying all of the American people's infants right to life that encourages satanic rites of killing babies, making it a duty for all young women to think abortion will solve all their adult problems, but instead blocked parents from teaching their children responsibility, the denial of God who united us, because it is expedient to control people's loyalty to a party, not to any church or godly discipline, and putting down a free market that encourages freedom of thought to invent new products people will like. That's my observation, and I wish I were wrong. Honesty is the best policy, and we're not getting any hyonesty whatsoever from the deep state.
oh, understand i do get that it does matter to many people. i *hate* what the left is doing these days. our gov is so corrupted right now they can and do get away with about anything they want. they've demonized our police force, fractured our stability for their gain, cheat their asses off and deny it when caught, or worse, simply attack back cause you dared to tell the child mentality "no".

when i say it doesn't matter who the republicans send up - i don't mean it from the R side. i mean the gameplan for the democrats will still be the same.

whether it's tulsi gabbard being drummed out of the party for not towing the line or trump being made to be hitler when that in itself is total bullshit, this is what the left does. so to me it doesn't matter WHO the R's send up, the gameplan from the left will be the same.

attack
demonize
use the press to lie about them
litigation
and the list goes on.

so while i fully understand and agree who is sent up DOES MATTER to you, me and many other people, it DOES NOT MATTER to the left. they will do what they do today and pretend they're correct all the while.

The U.S. Department of Justice dropped an after-midnight bombshell on former Donald Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon early Monday morning.
More than anyone else in the orange universe, Bannon wants to destroy everything. Bring it all down. He's a True Believer.

No doubt, every move he makes is towards that goal.

vHHcC76.jpg

The U.S. Department of Justice dropped an after-midnight bombshell on former Donald Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon early Monday morning.

Bannon and his shyster have nothing left to do but LIE....LIE.....LIE.

Bannon and his shyster have nothing left to do but LIE....LIE.....LIE.
Bannon is going on trial for contempt of congress. He and his lawyer think that by complying at this late date, in any way undoes his previous refusal.
The difference is that contempt of congress is a criminal, and not a civil contempt charge for refusing to testify. Which as a civil contempt would be set aside when the witness changes his mind.

I wish his luck with that lame ass attempt. First off, there was no Executive Priviledge. The Traitor lost that when he left office and he sure as hell can extend what does not exist. Bannon has been shooting his mouth off left and right. I personally that after Pat Cippollone's 8-Hours in front 01-06 Committee, the Traitor and Bannon (among others) are dropping little brown smelly logs.

Cippollone was in the room as they say, and what he heard the Committee heard.

oh, understand i do get that it does matter to many people. i *hate* what the left is doing these days. our gov is so corrupted right now they can and do get away with about anything they want. they've demonized our police force, fractured our stability for their gain, cheat their asses off and deny it when caught, or worse, simply attack back cause you dared to tell the child mentality "no".

when i say it doesn't matter who the republicans send up - i don't mean it from the R side. i mean the gameplan for the democrats will still be the same.

whether it's tulsi gabbard being drummed out of the party for not towing the line or trump being made to be hitler when that in itself is total bullshit, this is what the left does. so to me it doesn't matter WHO the R's send up, the gameplan from the left will be the same.

attack
demonize
use the press to lie about them
litigation
and the list goes on.

so while i fully understand and agree who is sent up DOES MATTER to you, me and many other people, it DOES NOT MATTER to the left. they will do what they do today and pretend they're correct all the while.

Poor Put Upon Baby Punk Boy or are a 0-Percenter?

The Admitted Leninist Bannon Loses In His Attempt To Delay Trial.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Monday declined to delay the upcoming trial of Steve Bannon, a one-time adviser to former President Donald Trump who faces contempt of Congress charges after refusing for months to cooperate with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.
Bannon is still scheduled to go on trial next week despite telling the House committee late Saturday that he is now prepared to testify. It’s unclear whether Bannon will again decline to appear before the committee with the trial pending.

Bannon was also barred from asserting several potential defenses or calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi or members of the House committee to the stand. The series of rulings by U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols left one of his attorneys complaining that the one-time White House senior official, now host of the “Bannon’s War Room” podcast, wouldn’t be able to defend himself at all.

The Admitted Leninist Bannon Loses In His Attempt To Delay Trial.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Monday declined to delay the upcoming trial of Steve Bannon, a one-time adviser to former President Donald Trump who faces contempt of Congress charges after refusing for months to cooperate with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol nsurrection.
Bannon is still scheduled to go on trial next week despite telling the House committee late Saturday that he is now prepared to testify. It’s unclear whether Bannon will again decline to appear before the committee with the trial pending.

Bannon was also barred from asserting several potential defenses or calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi or members of the House committee to the stand. The series of rulings by U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols left one of his attorneys complaining that the one-time White House senior official, now host of the “Bannon’s War Room” podcast, wouldn’t be able to defend himself at all.

The Breitbart schtick isn't a defense.

You just ran out of road son.

His Chinese billionaire buddy will pay the fines and court costs. He won't do the time for him though.

It’s the Trump Crime Organization.

Let's see if the Democrats let Bannon have it televised publicly like he's asking.

I really hate to break it you, but the Leninist Bannon does not dictate policy to 01-06 Committee. Wants that treasonous piece of shit wants does not matter. He is already facing trial and if he thinks can dance around the committee he is wrong.

Call your opponent a name? Like Brandon? Hypocrite much
He got named Brandon by a reporter who didn’t want to acknowledge what was being chanted. 🤣

Besides “Brandon” is a name. “Trumphumper” is a comment about people who support the former President. Come on Boningstrolls. You can do better. 🤣

I really hate to break it you, but the Leninist Bannon does not dictate policy to 01-06 Committee. Wants that treasonous piece of shit wants does not matter. He is already facing trial and if he thinks can dance around the committee he is wrong.
Makes no difference to me either way pal.
But your queen Hillary is the one that's been involved in treasonous activities.....not orange man or any of his minions.

Forum List

Back