After More Than 3 Years And Intense Questioning Of Hillary Benghazi Is Alive And Well

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
The smartest Republicans in the country fired question after question at Secretary Clinton for eleven continuous hours and evidently didn't get enough answers.......DUUUHH

Fox is reporting that the hearing is ongoing.

They've got their panties in a wad over four people who volunteered for hazardous duty and were drawing hazardous duty pay and they still have to live with cowboy Bush who single handedly started two wars...one totally unnecessary and caused the death of 8000 young Americans and the wounding of 50,000. What a bunch of dumbasses....they have no shame.

Frank57 CrusaderFrank has it in his siggie. Wonder why he doesn't have vietraq in his siggie as well.

b3W32t7.jpg

Could it be because he's a PARTISAN HACK?

Last edited:
If she just didn't lie from the beginning, there probably wouldn't have been problems.. Well maybe it IS a CLinton..
But what else is she supposed to do? Speak the truth? :lol:

Michael Bay's "13 Hours" has the endorsement of those on the ground at the time of the incident. It will be interesting to see the result.

The Clinton campaign is apparently horrified by this film, which mentions neither her or Obama.

If she just didn't lie from the beginning, there probably wouldn't have been problems.. Well maybe it IS a CLinton..

Oh give her Royal Highness a break after all, TRUTH is a foreign language to her. :D

One finds it very hard to understand why the whole "it was caused by a video" fairy tale made any sense to begin with other than the fact that the miscreants in Washington are so afraid of telling the truth that they'll resort to even the most problematic excuses just to avoid it.

"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one." -- George Washington

Republican congress has the same credibility as the Salem witch-hunters.

The smartest Republicans in the country fired question after question at Secretary Clinton for eleven continuous hours and evidently didn't get enough answers.......DUUUHH

They've got their panties in a wad over four people who volunteered for hazardous duty and were drawing hazardous duty pay and they still have to live with cowboy Bush who single handedly started two wars...one totally unnecessary and caused the death of 8000 young Americans and the wounding of 50,000. What a bunch of dumbasses....they have no shame.

You don't get it. We understand.

Benghazi was the only smidgen of hope conservatives had for 2016. And it blew up in their faces. Now they have to wait and pray that somebody finds something, ANYTHING in Hillary's e-mails that they can spin and cry wolf about that will affect her poll numbers.

I will trust the word of the people on the ground in Benghazi on 9-11-12 more than I will the politicians in Washington.

Benghazi was the only smidgen of hope conservatives had for 2016. And it blew up in their faces. Now they have to wait and pray that somebody finds something, ANYTHING in Hillary's e-mails that they can spin and cry wolf about that will affect her poll numbers.

I'm not a big fan of Hillary; however, her credentials versus those of the GOP candidates' (better known as the clown posse) gives NO alternative for sane American voters as for whom to vote for.

(P.S. Expect the senate to also turn democrat)

yep :p

170498_600.jpg

Eleven hours is a long time for a bunch to ask questions and not ask the one they intended to ask. That fiasco reminded me of OJ

After More Than 3 Years And Intense Questioning Of Hillary Benghazi Is Alive And Well

Only in the minds of conspiratorial white wingers.

And boy, did she kick butt.

Eleven hours is a long time for a bunch to ask questions and not ask the one they intended to ask. That fiasco reminded me of OJ
yep If I was her, I'd ask for them to hold more hearings before the election

170653_600.jpg

yep If I was her, I'd ask for them to hold more hearings before the election

170653_600.jpg

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that State and Hitlery were guilty of gross negligence in the Benghazi attacks.

They had months of warnings and did nothing.

If anyone thinks one Govt. agency is going to find State or Hitlery guilty of anything then they are pissing up a rope. It will never happen.

Gross incompetence all the way around. Its not a hanging offence and Govt. doesn't care about four dead men.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that State and Hitlery were guilty of gross negligence in the Benghazi attacks.

They had months of warnings and did nothing.

If anyone thinks one Govt. agency is going to find State or Hitlery guilty of anything then they are pissing up a rope. It will never happen.

Gross incompetence all the way around. Its not a hanging offence and Govt. doesn't care about four dead men.
Months of warning? What are you talking about?

Jesus. Where the fuck have you been. They had many warnings about that attack and did absofuckinglutely nothing.

Benghazi report: State Dept. didn't heed security warnings

Hillary got warning Benghazi attack was premeditated terrorism | New York Post

The Brits and the Red Cross got those same warnings and pulled their people out which is what we should have done.
From your link:

The report also states that Stevens himself rejected two offers from General Carter Ham, the head of the U.S. military’s Africa command, for military protection the month before the attacks.

Yet the report also makes clear that many of the most frequent repeated and widely accepted criticisms of how the administration handled the aftermath of the attack are false.

There was no “stand down” order given to U.S. military assets.

Various versions of the talking points do not suggest the White House edited them to cover up references to Al Qaeda or to manufacture evidence of a protest.

Despite Republican accusations that Rice deliberately mislead the public, there’s no reason to believe Rice should have known better than the intelligence community what had happened before they did.

--------
Crawl back under your rock where it's damp. You know what happens to your kind in bright daylight.

Forum List

Back