After nearly 50 years in public service, what are Joe Biden’s accomplishments.

He made his son a multi millionaire by leveraging his status as VP of the US.

That’s something.

I am at a loss.

Can someone set me straight and list his accomplishments from nearly 50 years in office?

Thanks.
Well let's see. He graduated law school, made it to US Senator, is a presidential candidate, he's not a whiny little poster belching out right wing dribble... on and on.

You didn’t answer anything. What are his accomplishments in public office?

Your lack of an answer is very telling.
I just gave you the accomplishments. Passing law school is a big deal and so is becoming a US Senator. His opponent's only accomplishments were being born rich and going bankrupt.

I guess that he might say that his biggest accomplishment in 50 years is that he was able to stay in political office for five decades and now stands on the brink of becoming the 46th president of the United States.
Made a career of sucking the public teet while getting nothing done.

And you consider this a plus?

Here in California, we have many politicians like him. Since we have term limits, when they are termed out they then move to another elective office, usually in a safe district vacated by a friend. Term limits were intended to bring in some new blood. In reality, it's just like the game musical chairs.

He has NOT killed over 100,000 Americans with his incompetence.
He has NOT destroyed our economy with his idiocy.
He will NOT enrich his family off taxpayer dollars while in office.
He will release his tax returns and vital records.
He WILL tell us the truth MOST of the time, instead of once in a Blue Moon.
He will outlaw Alternative Facts and STOP the gaslighting of America!

Communist revolutionaries have taken territory in a major US City...

That's got to be something he is proud of.

He voted to keep schools segregated and helped sponsor a crime bill that almost doubled the minority prison population.

According to him 44 was just a figurehead. He did all the actual work.

These brilliant lefties talk trash about trump and look at their candidate... they cant even list one accomplishment of joe biden . You cant even make this stuff up. Are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

I am at a loss.

Can someone set me straight and list his accomplishments from nearly 50 years in office?

Thanks.
Well let's see. He graduated law school, made it to US Senator, is a presidential candidate, he's not a whiny little poster belching out right wing dribble... on and on.

You didn’t answer anything. What are his accomplishments in public office?

Your lack of an answer is very telling.
I just gave you the accomplishments. Passing law school is a big deal and so is becoming a US Senator. His opponent's only accomplishments were being born rich and going bankrupt.
Trump became President. According to you, winning public office is a major accomplishment.

"He will outlaw Alternative Facts..."

He can't. The First Amendment, you know.

So, Biden's biggest accomplishment is that he's not Trump.

Pffft. I did that.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
Owning the conservatives.
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

“Um, you know there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, that uh, you know, was totally different, than a, than the, he called it the, you know, the WWII, he had the War Production Board."

“The good news is the bad news. The good news the bad news is people know me. The good news is people know me.”

“What I’m suggesting is that I know what has to be done and that in the following is that faster is better than slower.”

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, god rest her soul, and, er, although she's, wait—your mom's still alive. It was your dad [who] passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight."

“The way to do that is to take ObamaCare, reinstate, rebuild it. Provide a public option, allow Medicare for those folks who want it. And in fact, make sure that we in the process reduce the cost of, uh, of drug prices, reduce the cost of being able to buy into the subsidizes further, and make available, make it available to everyone. Here’s the deal, that costs will the of money.”

"Social workers help parents deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t know what to play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the — make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there."

Yeah, ol' Joe really owned us conservatives, huh?

Look, man, it's okay. I know you've been told to, but you don't HAVE to shill for Biden.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

Those are personal accomplishments.
What about his political accomplishments?

Of course you already knew what the real question was and you're just playing stupid.
....or maybe your not playing.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
Well, he has smelled and groped the most women and children than any other politician in the History of the US. Bill Clinton came in a close 2nd...

I think ya have to give bill the #1 moniker in pure sexual deviance.

He will outlaw alternative facts?

Thanks for admitting that your guy will outlaw the first amendment.

If you have questions regarding why the country is in the shitter, Biden is an explanation. Accomplished jack shit, but did destroy as much as he could.

Forum List

Back