After nearly 50 years in public service, what are Joe Biden’s accomplishments.

I am at a loss.

Can someone set me straight and list his accomplishments from nearly 50 years in office?

Thanks.
Owning the conservatives.
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

“Um, you know there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, that uh, you know, was totally different, than a, than the, he called it the, you know, the WWII, he had the War Production Board."

“The good news is the bad news. The good news the bad news is people know me. The good news is people know me.”

“What I’m suggesting is that I know what has to be done and that in the following is that faster is better than slower.”

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, god rest her soul, and, er, although she's, wait—your mom's still alive. It was your dad [who] passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight."

“The way to do that is to take ObamaCare, reinstate, rebuild it. Provide a public option, allow Medicare for those folks who want it. And in fact, make sure that we in the process reduce the cost of, uh, of drug prices, reduce the cost of being able to buy into the subsidizes further, and make available, make it available to everyone. Here’s the deal, that costs will the of money.”

"Social workers help parents deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t know what to play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the — make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there."

Yeah, ol' Joe really owned us conservatives, huh?

Look, man, it's okay. I know you've been told to, but you don't HAVE to shill for Biden.
Yawn

I am at a loss.

Can someone set me straight and list his accomplishments from nearly 50 years in office?

Thanks.
Ain't far from the truth.

Democrats Praise Joe Biden For Being Only Candidate Able To Talk Down To Americans Like The Stupid, Slack-Jawed Dumdums They Really Are

Biden claims Trump said every mail in ballot is fraud in a ad I saw.

We all know Trump didn’t say that.

Biden Searching White House One Last Time For Missing Pet Snake

1592267556660.png

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

“Um, you know there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, that uh, you know, was totally different, than a, than the, he called it the, you know, the WWII, he had the War Production Board."

“The good news is the bad news. The good news the bad news is people know me. The good news is people know me.”

“What I’m suggesting is that I know what has to be done and that in the following is that faster is better than slower.”

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, god rest her soul, and, er, although she's, wait—your mom's still alive. It was your dad [who] passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight."

“The way to do that is to take ObamaCare, reinstate, rebuild it. Provide a public option, allow Medicare for those folks who want it. And in fact, make sure that we in the process reduce the cost of, uh, of drug prices, reduce the cost of being able to buy into the subsidizes further, and make available, make it available to everyone. Here’s the deal, that costs will the of money.”

"Social workers help parents deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t know what to play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the — make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there."

Look, man, it's okay. I know you've been told to, but you don't HAVE to shill for Biden.
Yawn
Even considering thinking for yourself wore you out, huh?

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

Yawn
No, the fantasy that you give two shits about any issues other than keeping your free money flowing and being a useful idiot for the Mitch McConnells and Lindsey Grahams and Donald Trumps of the world.

Like he said:

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

Yawn
No, the fantasy that you give two shits about any issues other than keeping your free money flowing and being a useful idiot for the Mitch McConnells and Lindsey Grahams and Donald Trumps of the world.

Like he said:

I don't get any free money. I earned my military pension. That enrages you for some reason. Have you considered maybe not being a sissy bedwetter?

Meanwhile, we're left with the inescapable fact that you're quoting as a political and economic expert an E-list actor whose greatest claim to fame was hosting "America's Funniest Home Videos".

Dood. You'd fuck up an anvil.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

Yawn

Like he said:

I don't get any free money. I earned my military pension. That enrages you for some reason. Have you considered maybe not being a sissy bedwetter?

Meanwhile, we're left with the inescapable fact that you're quoting as a political and economic expert an E-list actor whose greatest claim to fame was hosting "America's Funniest Home Videos".

When I was young my dad used that but added..........."with a rubber hammer". :p

He voted to keep schools segregated and helped sponsor a crime bill that almost doubled the minority prison population.

According to him 44 was just a figurehead. He did all the actual work.
So 8 years of a stagnant economy, economic malaise, an unprecedented low of people in the labor market, absolute failure to keep black people from killing each other or celebrities from molesting and raping each other, Epstein wasn't prosecuted, Isis ran amok and the DOJ along with all of our National Security offices becoming as corrupt as the KGB was Biden's fault.

Huh...

Too bad the meat puppet faggot is going to get the blame anyway. There's your white privilege...

at this point his biggest accomplishment is he can remember some of that time.

sorta.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

Yawn

Like he said:

i'm pretty sure he simply rages as a method of life.

gets up in the am, rages
someone says hello, rages
wets his bed, rages
wets his parents bed, they all rage

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
Well let's see. He graduated law school, made it to US Senator, is a presidential candidate, he's not a whiny little poster belching out right wing dribble... on and on.
Ah, Jason? Biden had to cheat to get through law school and his Presidential campaigns kept getting the kibosh because he got caught stealing other people's speeches. With all due respect...when you've been running for President pretty much since the Watergate Hearings and you've never been your parties nominee until now that says volumes about Joe "Hair Plugs" Biden!

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
Getting re-elected and making Hunter rich other than that...…...
Oh, and he got his worthless cokehead son a direct commission to the Navy. No ROTC, no basic training, no OCS. Nope, Mister Vice President's son one day, Ensign Biden, USN, the next....and it only lasted about 2 weeks before the dumbass popped hot on a piss test and he was out the gate. What a moron. Like father, like son.

That's the kind of privileged bullshit the left hates -- except when one of their own does it.

Last edited:
There's that blatant elitism that Republicans are famous for, while also famous for railing against it.
4i6Ckte.gif
Elitism? Not at all. If I want advice on how to present funny home videos to a nationwide audience, Fugelsang's my go-to guy.

Politics and economics? Not so much. What is it with leftists, anyway? You get handed your political opinions by entertainers.

You cried when Jon Stewart retired, didn't you?

After nearly 50 years in public service, what are Joe Biden’s accomplishments.

Not being an incompetent orange jackass.

Forum List

Back