After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

Yea but
The new head coach of the Rams is hot as Hell. Meow!

are you telling us you are gay?:haha:

I thought most people here were aware of that fact already. lol

oh my god,i sure was not.:rofl:

He's not.

That's what he wants you to believe.

mdk is as straight as an arrow!
Yea but I agree with la ram fan and not mdk or papageorge. He may not let it go and move on but you guys just won't be bigger men and admit it that he's right.

And he may watch sports center or listen to sports radio or read up on the internet. I'm just giving him hard time I believe he doesn't watch live. And papageorge mad he has him on ignore. So funny you guys are all sour grapes.

La ram fan please watch the next 3 games!
I have never had any issues with MDK,he is cool.MDK unlike pooper,doesnt lie about something when he is proven wrong or change the subject and run off with his tail between his legs like his lover antquity refusing to answer a simple question since he knows the question proves him wrong if he does answer it.If thats not being a coward refusing to answer a question,I dont know what is.:rolleyes: cowards like them,no they can hide behind the computer cause unlike in court,they know they CAN lie without going to jail or they know they dont have to answer a question and can get away with running off changing the topic also.

still cannot believe the NFL was asinine and stupid enough to let the chargers move there.Even though I always said there was a 50/50 chance the chargers would join the Rams,I did not think they would be stupid enough to go through with it since LA has no charger fans at all. I always figured they built the stadium designing it for two teams so they could STILL us LA as leverage for other teams to get their stadiums built.I guess now they will start using san antonio or London even.

sorry sealy,you will have to discuss those three games with others here,rather stick to watching classic games from yesteryear.

btw i sure am happy as hell the seahawks lost because at least the cheatas will have to EARN their superbowl win this time and not have it given to them by pete the cheat since he will not be there to throw the game this time.:banana::clap: the coach of the packers and falcons wont throw it as he did. a pesky fact that the cheats and seahawks both cant get around.the last time time the cheats won a playoff game on the ROAD,was over 2

years ago against ONE AND DONE marty shittenhiemer.lol and if not for a missed field goal by the vikings last year,that would hole true for the hawks as well. one thing those two teams have in common is when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets and have to play the best on the road,they cant win,cause when they can cheat against the best,they cant win.:D the cheats are the less impressive of the two because they beat up on teams in the AFC east that have no business being in the NFL.:D those teams wouldnt even be able to beat high school teams.:D

I would love to see how many division titles they would win if they had to play in the era when the bills and dolphins played when they were great teams that always made the playoffs cause they had hall of fame QB's dan marino and jim kelly of the bills and dolphins.shit if those teams were playing in this era,the cheats would be lucky to win ONE division title.

The Bills making to it four straight superbowls was much more impressive than all those wins the cheats have at home over the years or their division titles since they got the home town refs in their pocket which again the seahawks do as well,let me make it clear I am not singling out just the cheats. But the Bills at LEAST had competition in their division having to face the dolphins in a future hall of famer with the quickets release in NFL history the Dan Marino. ESPN NEVER mentions those little facts when they kiss the asses of the cheats.wow what a surpise.

think the chargers will draw fans in LA even if they are superbowl contenders? thank again.this backs up what i been saying many times that even when the chargers were in LA once and they were great.they could not compete with the rams in attendance even though the rams that year went just 4-8 and the chargers went 8-4 and made it to the AFC title game.here it is in black and white.

Chargers' move from San Diego to Los Angeles makes no sense to anyone but team owners
Back then, the upstart American Football League had attempted to seat one of its eight charter franchises in Los Angeles to exploit an exploding market. But the Los Angeles Chargers, even though coached by offensive innovator Sid Gillman to the first league championship, could not draw more than the lost and curious to the cavernous L.A. Memorial Coliseum.

So, the next year, team owner and hotel heir Baron Hilton moved his team 100 miles down the coast to the sprouting seaside community of San Diego. No one in L.A. cared about that move. But it turned San Diego into a big-time city.

Yea but

He's not.

Yea but I agree with la ram fan and not mdk or papageorge. He may not let it go and move on but you guys just won't be bigger men and admit it that he's right.

And he may watch sports center or listen to sports radio or read up on the internet. I'm just giving him hard time I believe he doesn't watch live. And papageorge mad he has him on ignore. So funny you guys are all sour grapes.

I have never had any issues with MDK,he is cool.MDK unlike pooper,doesnt lie about something when he is proven wrong or change the subject and run off with his tail between his legs like his lover antquity refusing to answer a simple question since he knows the question proves him wrong if he does answer it.If thats not being a coward refusing to answer a question,I dont know what is.:rolleyes: cowards like them,no they can hide behind the computer cause unlike in court,they know they CAN lie without going to jail or they know they dont have to answer a question and can get away with running off changing the topic also.

still cannot believe the NFL was asinine and stupid enough to let the chargers move there.Even though I always said there was a 50/50 chance the chargers would join the Rams,I did not think they would be stupid enough to go through with it since LA has no charger fans at all. I always figured they built the stadium designing it for two teams so they could STILL us LA as leverage for other teams to get their stadiums built.I guess now they will start using san antonio or London even.

sorry sealy,you will have to discuss those three games with others here,rather stick to watching classic games from yesteryear.

btw i sure am happy as hell the seahawks lost because at least the cheatas will have to EARN their superbowl win this time and not have it given to them by pete the cheat since he will not be there to throw the game this time.:banana::clap: the coach of the packers and falcons wont throw it as he did. a pesky fact that the cheats and seahawks both cant get around.the last time time the cheats won a playoff game on the ROAD,was over 2

years ago against ONE AND DONE marty shittenhiemer.lol and if not for a missed field goal by the vikings last year,that would hole true for the hawks as well. one thing those two teams have in common is when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets and have to play the best on the road,they cant win,cause when they can cheat against the best,they cant win.:D the cheats are the less impressive of the two because they beat up on teams in the AFC east that have no business being in the NFL.:D those teams wouldnt even be able to beat high school teams.:D

I would love to see how many division titles they would win if they had to play in the era when the bills and dolphins played when they were great teams that always made the playoffs cause they had hall of fame QB's dan marino and jim kelly of the bills and dolphins.shit if those teams were playing in this era,the cheats would be lucky to win ONE division title.

The Bills making to it four straight superbowls was much more impressive than all those wins the cheats have at home over the years or their division titles since they got the home town refs in their pocket which again the seahawks do as well,let me make it clear I am not singling out just the cheats. But the Bills at LEAST had competition in their division having to face the dolphins in a future hall of famer with the quickets release in NFL history the Dan Marino. ESPN NEVER mentions those little facts when they kiss the asses of the cheats.wow what a surpise.
Did I just hear the raiders are moving to LA?

Yea but

He's not.

Dude what you been smoking? what the media has been saying is that there is a chance they could move to Vegas in a couple of years from now if the owners approve the move. the other asshole Mark Davis filed for relocation today which was expected,i have heard the owners wont vote on it till march.

as i have said many times to you before,the NFL owners dont like mark davis,that is WHY they gave first dibs to spanos and the chargers because not only do they not like the davis family,they know the chargers are no threat to the Rams fanbase out there even if they become superbowl contenders as I just proved in my last post.lol

Because the owners dont like the Davis family,I am guessing they wont give him approval there either when they vote for it it march ESPECIALLY since the NFL did a recent market survey on oakland and las vegas as NFL cities and they found that Vegas is not a good market for an NFL team where their survey found that oakland was an EXCELLENT market. If I was a betting man, I would wager money the owners are not going to approve the move because many of them have doubts if vegas will work as an NFL city plus they dont like the Davis family.

a month ago I would have laughed at anybody for suggesting the Raiders had a chance to play in Vegas however since the NFL has proven once again the NFL is run by a bunch of idiot morons who were stupid enough to allow a second team into LA when two teams there has NEVER worked,I dont put anything past them and would not be shocked if i was wrong and they did give them the vote even though they would lose money going from a major market-oakland,the 6th biggest media market in the country,to vegas,the 44th biggest.

after the rams left LA in 95,the NFL came up with much tougher rules that make it much more difficult to relocate than it was back then.Back then you could got from a major market to a smaller market,now you cant.
The chargers remember did the same thing as st louis did,going from a smaller market to a bigger market.

The Raiders would not be doing that so that is why I just dont see them getting approval from the owners. the NFL networks were angry as hell when the Rams left LA for st louis.cause they lost money losing them to a smaller market. However as I said,the fact the NFL owners were such morons to let the chargers come to LA and oversaturate the LA market,I dont put anything past them now and would not be a bit surprised if they approved the move. a month ago? I would have been shocked beyond words.but not now after the morons were asinine enough to have the chargers come to LA.a team nobody in LA wants.:rolleyes:

LA has a passionate strong fanbase in the Rams and there are Raider fans in LA as well,although they are lmited and not near as large as the Rams,large enough to where they would have hurt the Rams fanbase though and split it down the middle had they come, but the Chargers fanbase in LA? it is non existant.they WILL bomb major big time even if they are superbowl contenders.:rolleyes:

Yea but

He's not.

Dude what you been smoking? what the media has been saying is that there is a chance they could move to Vegas in a couple of years from now if the owners approve the move. the other asshole Mark Davis filed for relocation today which was expected,i have heard the owners wont vote on it till march.

as i have said many times to you before,the NFL owners dont like mark davis,that is WHY they gave first dibs to spanos and the chargers because not only do they not like the davis family,they know the chargers are no threat to the Rams fanbase out there even if they become superbowl contenders as I just proved in my last post.lol

Because the owners dont like the Davis family,I am guessing they wont give him approval there either when they vote for it it march ESPECIALLY since the NFL did a recent market survey on oakland and las vegas as NFL cities and they found that Vegas is not a good market for an NFL team where their survey found that oakland was an EXCELLENT market. If I was a betting man, I would wager money the owners are not going to approve the move because many of them have doubts if vegas will work as an NFL city plus they dont like the Davis family.

a month ago I would have laughed at anybody for suggesting the Raiders had a chance to play in Vegas however since the NFL has proven once again the NFL is run by a bunch of idiot morons who were stupid enough to allow a second team into LA when two teams there has NEVER worked,I dont put anything past them and would not be shocked if i was wrong and they did give them the vote even though they would lose money going from a major market-oakland,the 6th biggest media market in the country,to vegas,the 44th biggest.

after the rams left LA in 95,the NFL came up with much tougher rules that make it much more difficult to relocate than it was back then.Back then you could got from a major market to a smaller market,now you cant.
The chargers remember did the same thing as st louis did,going from a smaller market to a bigger market.

The Raiders would not be doing that so that is why I just dont see them getting approval from the owners. the NFL networks were angry as hell when the Rams left LA for st louis.cause they lost money losing them to a smaller market. However as I said,the fact the NFL owners were such morons to let the chargers come to LA and oversaturate the LA market,I dont put anything past them now and would not be a bit surprised if they approved the move. a month ago? I would have been shocked beyond words.but not now after the morons were asinine enough to have the chargers come to LA.a team nobody in LA wants.:rolleyes:

LA has a passionate strong fanbase in the Rams and there are Raider fans in LA as well,although they are lmited and not near as large as the Rams,large enough to where they would have hurt the Rams fanbase though and split it down the middle had they come, but the Chargers fanbase in LA? it is non existant.they WILL bomb major big time even if they are superbowl contenders.:rolleyes:
My prediction is raiders end up in LA.

There will also be a European team in the next few years.

No Vegas. Too much corruption.

Yea but
He's not.

uh three teams? seriously,you are beginning to sound like the logic pooper has.:D and do you have reading comprehension problems are something dude? seriously I mean what part of the sentence of-The NFL owners dont like the Davis family which is why they gave first dibs to the Chargers do you not understand?:uhoh3: the NFL owners hate the Davis family,they dont want them in LA,they correctly think mark davis is too incompetent of an owner to run a franchise in such an important market in LA. you are right about one thing though,too much corruption in Vegas so he will have to eventually sell the team to a billionaire owner in Oakland.That is what they want and what WILL eventually happen but there is a better chance of your Lions moving to Orlando than there ever is in a Mark Davis owned franchise being in LA.:Dthey like dean which is why they gave him first dibs,they HATE mark.got it? good.:D

Yea but

uh three teams? seriously,you are beginning to sound like the logic pooper has.:D and do you have reading comprehension problems are something dude? seriously I mean what part of the sentence of-The NFL owners dont like the Davis family which is why they gave first dibs to the Chargers do you not understand?:uhoh3: the NFL owners hate the Davis family,they dont want them in LA,they correctly think mark davis is too incompetent of an owner to run a franchise in such an important market in LA. you are right about one thing though,too much corruption in Vegas so he will have to eventually sell the team to a billionaire owner in Oakland.That is what they want and what WILL eventually happen but there is a better chance of your Lions moving to Orlando than there ever is in a Mark Davis owned franchise being in LA.:Dthey like dean which is why they gave him first dibs,they HATE mark.got it? good.:D
You have your prediction I'm sticking with mine.

Yea but
He's not.

Bullshit! Vegas doesn't have the population base to support a major league team.

Yea but

Bullshit! Vegas doesn't have the population base to support a major league team.

Bullshit! Vegas has 600,000 and St. Louis has 300,000. St. Louis had a team why can't Vegas? And Vegas has a lot of visitors who would come to watch their teams play.

well then i hate to say it but you are just as braindead as pooper.

I would not have said that had the chargers already moved in but with them in now i have no problem saying that. facts are facts and WHY you ignore them is beyond me especially since my experience with you is you have never been like pooper and anquity and looked at the other side of the coin.:rolleyes: i could post a valid link with many more valid reasons but it would be a waste of time since you would ignore those facts same as you did on my point that the owners dont like the davis family.:rolleyes: oh and this isnt ME just having a theory,MANY sportswriters across the country that are in the know and connected to the NFL and have been in owner meetings with the owners have said that,people like peter king of sports illustrated being the most famous.sorry but peter king and these other people are far more in the know and have more credibility than you do..:rofl:had you said Vegas,I would say okay even though i dont agree with it but LA,you are seriously smoking some of poopers weed.:haha:

Bullshit! Vegas has 600,000 and St. Louis has 300,000. St. Louis had a team why can't Vegas? And Vegas has a lot of visitors who would come to watch their teams play.

thats one more reason why I dont see vegas having a team cause the raiders would have the SAME exact situation the Rams did in st louis,despite having a national brand fanbase,they would have no home field advantage cause the visiting crowds would largely outnumber the home team crowds. I dont think the NFL would want to have that do you? Vegas has a bunch of transients there so that is just one more reason I dont see the raiders getting approval to move there but IF they moved,that would be the place.LA has been long out of the conversation for the raiders by the NFL.:cuckoo:

I would not have said that had the chargers already moved in but with them in now i have no problem saying that. facts are facts and WHY you ignore them is beyond me especially since my experience with you is you have never been like pooper and anquity and looked at the other side of the coin.:rolleyes: i could post a valid link with many more valid reasons but it would be a waste of time since you would ignore those facts same as you did on my point that the owners dont like the davis family.:rolleyes: oh and this isnt ME just having a theory,MANY sportswriters across the country that are in the know and connected to the NFL and have been in owner meetings with the owners have said that,people like peter king of sports illustrated being the most famous.sorry but peter king and these other people are far more in the know and have more credibility than you do..:rofl:had you said Vegas,I would say okay even though i dont agree with it but LA,you are seriously smoking some of poopers weed.:haha:
So the chargers have officially moved to LA? I didn't know.

I'm not brain dead I'm just predicting! If I'm wrong so what but if I'm right you have to blow pooper OK?

So the chargers have officially moved to LA? I didn't know.

I'm not brain dead I'm just predicting! If I'm wrong so what but if I'm right you have to blow pooper OK?

agreed since i know it wont happen.LOL. see that is WHY i have no respect for pooper or antquity cause they ignore facts that prove them wrong.the facts were so OBVIOUS the rams were coming back to LA for sure by at least a year ago that even a child could have figured it out yet many morons here could not see what a child could?:rolleyes:

yet you are doing the same thing they are doing,ignoring facts. I lost respect for pooper cause he would blatantly ignore facts that prove the raiders will never come back to LA again as long as they are owned by mark davis.another owner? yeah but not while they are owned by davis. :rolleyes:my prediction is the raiders are not going to Las vegas,that they will not get the votes by the owners in march.

People who disagree on that with me and think they will,I respect their opinion on that because the FACTS are they have filed for relocation there because the FACTS are the NFL rejected their filing to move to LA last year. the NFL already rejected the Raiders right to move to LA last year and your telling me you think they are going to change their mind and approve their move there IF they try and file for relocation there again in the future? seriously what are you smoking?:rofl: EVEN pooper has come around to it that the Raiders are not going back to LA again.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that is probably WHY he put me on ignore AGAIN like he did a many months ago since i proved that he lied sayng he thought the raiders would be back in LA last year ignoring all the facts i posted that even a child could have figured out they were never going to get approval.:lmao:

oh and they chargers have not officially moved yet, read this link.I was proud to hear that.I hope EVERY moving company in the country tells them the same thing.:thup: I tip my hat off to these people.some LA companies ALSO have joined in the protest.good for them.:thup:

San Diego Companies Refuse to Move Chargers to L.A.

Last edited:
Yea but
The new head coach of the Rams is hot as Hell. Meow!

He's not.

Right about what?

Yea but

He's not.

What did I lie about, you still haven't come up with the original quote. You know why that is? Because it doesn't exist. Lol!

You lied when you said the Rams would be in LA in 2015. Why did you lie? You said the Seattle Seahawks would go undefeated and lied. You said I said the Raiders would move to LA, you lied.

You also said I runaway, but you have me on ignore? Lol! You are a looney nut.

you know i would be surprised if the NFL was still around 10 years from now the way they have made it clear to the fans they do not care about them,that it is all about the money.Ratings have fallen at an all time low this year and they are trying to brush it off that it is because it is an election year.BS.what will they say next year when it gets even worse?

the NFL has become a joke first by letting the patriots get away with scandal after scandal and going unpunished for it year after year,THEN to their stupidity,they allow the Niners to move into santa clara where the new stadium is a complete dump,candlestick was much nicer and they have priced the fans out of the game not even allowing long time season ticket holders to renew their season tickets because they have catered to the rich and wealthy who are fair weather fans that dont support them when they lose as they did at candlestick.the NFL really botched that one major big time.:rolleyes::up_yours: NFL screwing the diehard loyal fans in SF.

So mainly because of those two reasons,NFL ratings are at an all time low which they were actually started on a decline even before all this by bringing in those stupid thursday night prime time games that nobody,the fans OR the players likes.:rolleyes:

NOW by being stupid enough to allow the Chargers to leave SD for LA something i NEVER thought they would follow through on and allow even though they did give them that option,this goes down as the second most stupid and asinine thing the NFL ever allowed to happen next to letting the Rams leave LA in the first place.

the NFL is going to become an even bigger joke starting next year. san diego was a great market for the NFL when the Chargers were winning and Phillip Rivers was in his prime. even with the Chargers being a really bad team the last couple of years on the field they STILL got a couple of prime time thursday night games.Had they not been playing in a nice market and a beautiful city like san diego though,they never would have got more than one prime time thursday night game,the minimum required for all teams,they would have had just that minimum had it been another city such as cleveland or what have you.

If the NFL does not get their act together and make the chargers turn back,this will be the fall and decline of the NFL eventually. I am not so sure that even had the chargers STAYED,the NFL would not be here ten years from now cause letting the Niners move to santa clara and price out all the loyal fans that supported them when they were horrible for so long and packed them in at candlestick which WAS a much nicer stadium than crapfest Levi,that has already hurt the NFL. they are going through the same thing the Rams did when they were in st louis,having half empty stadiums with the majority of fans being from the opposing team and anybody thinks that winning will change anything for them,you are clueless because the blue collar workers have priced out of going to these games and the rich who do go are far weather fans who dont stay for the whole game because they are only interested in doing business deals rather than watch the game so they leave at halftime and dont come back.

H
Yea but

He's not.

Right about what?
Hes right that the raiders are moving to LA or vegas

H
Yea but

He's not.

Right about what?

He has said the Raiders are not leaving Oakland. The Vegas thing is just a farce and will not happen.

H
Yea but

He's not.

Right about what?

He has said the Raiders are not leaving Oakland. The Vegas thing is just a farce and will not happen.
Oh so now I'm the jerk. Listen bucko. When the raiders move to LA I will be la ram fans new hero. Remember clockwork Orange? I would love to force ram boy to watch Seattle and new england patriots gamess like that.

And if he met the owner of the raiders and Roger goodwill he would be star struck and he'd tell them what admiration he has and what a big fan he is of Pete Carroll and could he have his autograph

Forum List

Back