After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In addition to the media reporting almost all of Joe Biden's staffers are eligible for his Student Loan Forgiveness, I just found out every tax-paying US citizen - even those like me who have already paid off their own college debt - gets to pay more than $2,000 each to help pay off someone else's - like one of Biden's staffers - student debt.

2 things....

1. Thanks, Joe.

2. Let's go, Brandon

In addition to the media reporting almost all of Joe Biden's staffers are eligible for his Student Loan Forgiveness, I just found out every tax-paying US citizen - even those like me who have already paid off their own college debt - gets to pay more than $2,000 each to help pay off someone else's - like one of Biden's staffers - student debt.

2 things....

1. Thanks, Joe.

2. Let's go, Brandon

There is no way Executive Order should be used for this purpose. They have made a mockery of the Impeachment Process, Congressional hearings and now EOs. There isn't an aspect of this country they aren't fKg up.

2 things....

1. Thanks, Joe.

2. Let's go, Brandon

That's only like $10 in today's money

Yeah, our system is designed to save the substandard fuckups from their shitty life decisions. Faggot A decides to take out $60K in loans for his BA in Queer Studies and then doubles down with another $30K for an MA in Mid-1700's European Faggotry. The barista job in the strip mall is only paying $25K/year and his expertise in 18th century cock sucking is difficult to monetize.

Hmmm.... bad decision queer boi. But why do I have to pay for this?

It annoys me that I worked five nights a week bartending then got up the next morning and staggered off to class because I didn't want to incur student debt but now I'm expected to pay the debt of people who DIDN'T want to work like I did! I can't imagine how pissed this must make people who can't get high paying jobs because they don't have college degrees but now they're going to be asked to pay for the debt of people who CAN get those jobs!

It's a fair question. Giving people an escape from crushing debt is an act of great kindness. Should we not do it just because some other people managed to pay off a debt that should not be there to begin with?

Let's be honest here, Occupied! This isn't an "act of great kindness" it's a rather cynical example of vote buying! Biden is trying to shore up his base before the mid terms and he's doing it with our tax dollars!

I just found out every tax-paying US citizen - even those like me who have already paid off their own college debt - gets to pay more than $2,000 each to help pay off someone else's
Cry me a river.
When I went off to university back in the Paleolithic there was no such thing as "student loans".
If you went to school you either had a rich family.....or you worked two or three jobs between or after classes.
The 'rich family' option was a no-go for me.
So I worked the work.
And it paid off. Which was the expectation.
I ain't pitching any bitch, cryin' in my beer, or grievance-ridden that things have changed in all those years.
Get on with life. And don't whine about.
That is one of the most indelible.....and valuable......life-lessons I got from my years at university.

So quit being a baby about it. Get on with your life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, our system is designed to save the substandard fuckups from their shitty life decisions. Faggot A decides to take out $60K in loans for his BA in Queer Studies and then doubles down with another $30K for an MA in Mid-1700's European Faggotry. The barista job in the strip mall is only paying $25K/year and his expertise in 18th century cock sucking is difficult to monetize.

Good ol' poster "two-iron"......our Republican, Conservative, Trump Supporter, and thoughtful and measured spokesman for MAGA-think.
Good ol' poster "two-iron" ...... such a poster child for the above.
They must be proud.
Make America Great Again.

If you wanted a knew, fresh way to pit Americans against each other this seems like a perfect fit. People who paid their student loans pitted against the people who won a lottery by not paying them. The construction worker paying taxes to pay off his Dentist's college degree. The first year student that get's nothing but inherits the inflation etc. ...This will cause a very complex and heated discussion at every family gathering...Perhaps that is why this nonsense is being pushed forward.

2 things....

1. Thanks, Joe.

2. Let's go, Brandon

When did Biden do this?

Forum List

Back