After SC slaps down Biden's unconstitutional student loan scheme, he is trying it again.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This guy just hates the Constitution. And apparently has no respect for the Supreme court and the rule of law.

How many times will he be found guilty of violating his oath of office by ignoring the Constitutional restraints on the office of the President?

This guy just hates the Constitution. And apparently has no respect for the Supreme court and the rule of law.

How many times will he be found guilty of violating his oath of office by ignoring the Constitutional restraints on the office of the President?

I don't want my tax dollars used to give relief to a bunch of spoiled rotten DEADBEATS. They have an education, they need to get off of their lazy asses and pay back the debt that they promised to pay.

Amazing how leftoids love Democrats breaking the Constitution, the same people who think Trump is a fascist.

This is what Democrats do. They buy votes with “free” stuff. Their constituency is far too naive too and selfish consider any consequences.

This is what Democrats do. They buy votes with “free” stuff. Their constituency is far too naive too and selfish consider any consequences.
The thing is, his moronic base will buy into the same lie once again. Then after he is bitchslapped by the SC again, he will say "I tried, but Trump packed the court".

And his base will clap and cheer.

Yes
Still trying to circumvent to virtue signal and gather votes. It will be interesting to see the response to this end run attempt

The thing is, his moronic base will buy into the same lie once again. Then after he is bitchslapped by the SC again, he will say "I tried, but Trump packed the court".

And his base will clap and cheer.

What I find hillarious about their moaning and growing about the partisanship of this SC is that while the conservatives justices have sided with each other on many issues, some have also broken rank and voted with Democrats on some issues. The liberal justices coalesce on ALL of them. They vote lockstep exactly as their Party wants them to vote and yet they claim that is the Conservative justices that are too partisan. Amazing

Andrew Jackson also defied the Supreme Court.

Trump is the guy who called for suspending the Constitution.

This isn't new. He announced it in April of last year and they kept putting it off. There is also nothing unconstitional about it. All you "Well you signed the papers" people should support this because this is to settle a plethora of claims because the DoE servicers were not keeping records and not discharging loans pursuant to the terms of them when they were supposed to be discharged. There were, for instance, people two decades into loans that were supposed to be discharged after 10 years that weren't because say in year 8 their servicer was changed and the new servicer started the payment counts back at zero instead of 73 or 95 or whatever it was supposed to be. The DoE now not only has to fix this they have to pay back all the overpayments. They are going foward going to scale back the servicer system (i.e. stop outsourcing it to private companies) and keep the records themselves since these for-profit companies had zero interest in actually discharging any loans when they could be getting a cut of any payment made.

Andrew Jackson also defied the Supreme Court.

Trump is the guy who called for suspending the Constitution.
The constitution was weakened a long time ago. Checks and balances are targets of the Progs. That is why the EC and the SC are under attack. Not much left until total control. Remember the ones who will kill you.

The notion that Biden or Democrats hate the Constitution is preposterous. They have never done what Trump’s indicted/convicted associates have done.
Biden has been bitchslapped by the SC numerous times for overstepping his Constitutional authority, Simp.

We have become a banana republican where the president issues decrees against the law and hopes that it takes the courts too long to stop it. Then when the courts stop it, he issues yet another decree against the law and hopes it takes the courts to long to stop it. And another and another and another.

I don't want my tax dollars used to give relief to a bunch of spoiled rotten DEADBEATS. They have an education, they need to get off of their lazy asses and pay back the debt that they promised to pay.
Hey moron… this only does away with loans for borrowers that have been paying those loans off for 20 years

How come it's never trade school kids wanting loan forgiveness?

Oh that's right, it's because they graduated and got a job to earn enough money to pay back their loans and make a life.

How come it's never trade school kids wanting loan forgiveness?

Oh that's right, it's because they graduated and got a job to earn enough money to pay back their loans and make a life.
It’s because trade school doesn’t cost 40k a year and up

Forum List

Back