After the crisis has passed and normalcy is restored, let's kick Texas out of the USA

You were once a great man. I'm sure you can come back.
Don't worry about me. I've already come to terms with the leftists' destruction of my country...but hopefully we can salvage enough of the spirit of America to rescue it.

The only question is whether we do it with or without you.

My vote is without. I believe our ideologies are 100% incomparable.

Can't live with ya, can't kill ya.

Seperation is the only alternative.
Leftists destruction? Did you miss the whole trump thing? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, mexico didn't pay for a wall, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, economy never even hit 3% growth, most pandemic deaths... What exactly is it you think you want? You are in a sad state when you don't want to be part of the greatest country in the history of the world.
4 years of leftists destruction cost insurance companies billions
Link?
Why is civil unrest leftist?
because it was leftists who were rioting the last four years

Don't worry about me. I've already come to terms with the leftists' destruction of my country...but hopefully we can salvage enough of the spirit of America to rescue it.

Leftists destruction? Did you miss the whole trump thing? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, mexico didn't pay for a wall, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, economy never even hit 3% growth, most pandemic deaths... What exactly is it you think you want? You are in a sad state when you don't want to be part of the greatest country in the history of the world.
Link?
I doubt any of them even vote. What are you basing that on? You must have a clip of some dem telling them to go riot? Please share.

If people recall, a lot of elected representatives from Texas balked at paying for natural disasters in CA (wildfires) and NY (Hurricane Sandy in 2012). While the disasters were predictable (in a historical sense, only), they certainly were not preventable. However, the Texas debacle of frozen power grids, an independent power grid unable to tap power from surrounding states, a virtual statewide loss of power, frozen and burst water pipes, a lack of drinking water and food, were all preventable if those conservative cheapskate Texas officials had actually planned ahead and spent the necessary money over time to weatherize their infrastructure. But no! They don't like gov't, and they don't like to plan ahead. However, what they DO want is for the rest of the US to bail them out. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of them.

Now, unlike Ted Cruz, I care about human suffering (aside from himself and his family only). So, here's what I propose. Let's help Texas and Texans get back on their feet. Afterward, considering that they've been talking about seceding anyway, let's just give them the heave ho. As Fleetwood Mack once intoned, let them go their own way (and pay their own way).

Here's a helpful hint, Texas... You better start planning ahead! I know what I'm talking about because I live in a well-run Democratic state, and most of the people here are grateful to have competent governance that foresees problems before they arise and tackles them before they become crises on our doorsteps.
700 dead in Chicago from the heat.

Why didn't the Dimwingers running Chicago and IL do something? Were they not aware that summer comes around every year?

Mustang what is your answer?

Bidens poor ass response shows Texans why they should secede. Biden proved the federal fucking gov't isn't worth snot. It took Biden a fucking WEEK to declare an emergency in Texas. Meanwhile they're fucking pulling dead bodies out of fucking homes.

8h3e7mi9yvi61.jpg

Link?
I doubt any of them even vote. What are you basing that on? You must have a clip of some dem telling them to go riot? Please share.
leftist shitholes where these riots took place who do you think was involved?
Who are the social justice warriors? Wasn't it the social justice warriors in blue leftist-run cities rioting?

Link?
leftist shitholes where these riots took place who do you think was involved?
Who are the social justice warriors? Wasn't it the social justice warriors in blue leftist-run cities rioting?
So you don't have any proof? You don't have any dem leaders telling them to riot? You don't seem to have much...

Plenty of room there for the Qanon people. Go. Enjoy.

I'm thinking West Virginia is the best place for the QAnon nut jobs. We could even send Trump there to be jolly ol' King Coal, but he might freak out when he found out that the only golf course there was a put put. However, I doubt that would stop him from cheating on his card.

Q.....BOO!

If people recall, a lot of elected representatives from Texas balked at paying for natural disasters in CA (wildfires) and NY (Hurricane Sandy in 2012). While the disasters were predictable (in a historical sense, only), they certainly were not preventable. However, the Texas debacle of frozen power grids, an independent power grid unable to tap power from surrounding states, a virtual statewide loss of power, frozen and burst water pipes, a lack of drinking water and food, were all preventable if those conservative cheapskate Texas officials had actually planned ahead and spent the necessary money over time to weatherize their infrastructure. But no! They don't like gov't, and they don't like to plan ahead. However, what they DO want is for the rest of the US to bail them out. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of them.

Now, unlike Ted Cruz, I care about human suffering (aside from himself and his family only). So, here's what I propose. Let's help Texas and Texans get back on their feet. Afterward, considering that they've been talking about seceding anyway, let's just give them the heave ho. As Fleetwood Mack once intoned, let them go their own way (and pay their own way).

Here's a helpful hint, Texas... You better start planning ahead! I know what I'm talking about because I live in a well-run Democratic state, and most of the people here are grateful to have competent governance that foresees problems before they arise and tackles them before they become crises on our doorsteps.

Why stop with Texas? Kick out all the blue states. Some population transfers and let's just write off America as a failed experiment.

Teh blue states can call them selves New America or Greater Texas, and build a small government representative republic like we used to be,

and the red states can... do whatever you want. And live with the consequences.

"Blue States"......"small government"? ROFLMFAO

If people recall, a lot of elected representatives from Texas balked at paying for natural disasters in CA (wildfires) and NY (Hurricane Sandy in 2012). While the disasters were predictable (in a historical sense, only), they certainly were not preventable. However, the Texas debacle of frozen power grids, an independent power grid unable to tap power from surrounding states, a virtual statewide loss of power, frozen and burst water pipes, a lack of drinking water and food were all preventable if those conservative cheapskate Texas officials had actually planned ahead and spent the necessary money over time to weatherize their infrastructure. But no! They don't like gov't, and they don't like to plan ahead. However, what they DO want is for the rest of the US to bail them out. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of them.

Not just Texas. The country can peacefully separate.

I nominate myself as the first president of Texas. I'm willing to move and wear boots.

Texas problem is another George Bush ( Texas oil man) gift. Lets deregulate the industry in the late 90's and depend on fossil fuel to provides us energy without government intervention. Well it work for awhile but when disaster strikes, it is the state government that looks foolish by believing " absolute faith in deregulation".

Should we kick them out of course not. They have oil so they still are useful.

Texas problem is another George Bush ( Texas oil man) gift. Lets deregulate the industry in the late 90's and depend on fossil fuel to provides us energy without government intervention. Well it work for awhile but when disaster strikes, it is the state government that looks foolish by believing " absolute faith in deregulation".

They have lots of good Americans too.

Hey Stupid, the govt intervention was the subsidizing wind and solar that failed miserably. It accounts for 25% of energy in TX, and was 39% of the failed energy in TX. That overloaded the natural gas and coal portion of the grid.

If people recall, a lot of elected representatives from Texas balked at paying for natural disasters in CA (wildfires) and NY (Hurricane Sandy in 2012). While the disasters were predictable (in a historical sense, only), they certainly were not preventable. However, the Texas debacle of frozen power grids, an independent power grid unable to tap power from surrounding states, a virtual statewide loss of power, frozen and burst water pipes, a lack of drinking water and food were all preventable if those conservative cheapskate Texas officials had actually planned ahead and spent the necessary money over time to weatherize their infrastructure. But no! They don't like gov't, and they don't like to plan ahead. However, what they DO want is for the rest of the US to bail them out. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of them.

So, you wish to eliminate 8.8% of your economy, the second most contributing state outside of Cali (yes, even more than big bad New York), because of a once in a lifetime snowstorm?

Texas is the greatest state in your nation. Embrace her and learn from her. Starting with her populations patriotism. The same patriotism some leaders elsewhere seem to despise.
Nope they can go. We don't need them.

I vote this dumbest thread of the year so far.
Why? They wanna secede we say good fuck riddance.

Hey Stupid, the govt intervention was the subsidizing wind and solar that failed miserably. It accounts for 25% of energy in TX, and was 39% of the failed energy in TX. That overloaded the natural gas and coal portion of the grid.
Meanwhile windmills in Antarctica work year round. Gas lines froze and thus ain't the first time fuck those worthless braggards. They wanna secedie let them. Hope they don't let the door hit them in the ass.

Meanwhile windmills in Antarctica work year round. Gas lines froze and thus ain't the first time fuck those worthless braggards. They wanna secedie let them. Hope they don't let the door hit them in the ass.
So? You think those windmills are exactly the same as those in TX?
Please tell us you aren't that dumb.

I really don't give a fuck you red trash has to say. Fuck Texas let the fucki g bastards secede. Let all the red state secede you can have your fucking horse shit, your mismanagement and your fat ass king. I am quite frankly tired of paying for your dumb asses.

Good fucking idea Mustang. These cock sucking red states want no regulations, no common sense, white supremacy, mis management, Trumps fucking fat ass, Cruz, DeSantis and the like let them go. Does not need to be shot fired and blue states can quit paying for red states. Spread the idea amongst democrats. We don't need the Republicans and their crazy conspiracy horseshit. Let them go!

I really don't give a fuck you red trash has to say. Fuck Texas let the fucki g bastards secede. Let all the red state secede you can have your fucking horse shit, your mismanagement and your fat ass king. I am quite frankly tired of paying for your dumb asses.
So, you don’t know if those windmills are the same as the ones in Texas.

Forum List

Back