After The Democrat Party..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, it's pretty obvious that their "Utopian Dream" sucks freedom wise and their firmly on the path to low low..

I'm willing to forgive and forget...:cool:

Democratic Party

Get it right or pay the price

Democratic Party

.. I have a problem with the Democratic Party thinking, acting and talking in lockstep, it doesn't seem democratic..

Can I get a "Waiver"...:poke:

Democratic Party

.. I have a problem with the Democratic Party thinking, acting and talking in lockstep, it doesn't seem democratic..

lumpy, I agree with you. You do have a major problem with THINKING.

You're having problems following along, not to worry, I'm understanding...:itsok:

Btw. you're bold lettering calls attention to your shortcomings.

Last edited:

You're having problems following along, not to worry, I'm understanding...:itsok:

The current republican party is polling at its lowest point in history. Moderate republicans are bailing from the republican party in bus loads. The idiots in your party have not learned a thing from the recent shut down of the government and the debt ceiling fight and are planning to do it all over again in January. And you are nuts enough to predict the end of the Democratic party!!!!!! Here is a thought for you: When a ship is sinking it is the rats who leave first. In the case of the sinking of the gop it is the people who are leaving and it is the rats who are staying behind.
And by the way, I am not posting in BOLD. This is what it would look like if I did post in Bold.
Here is an example of a 14 font that I usually post in.
Here is an example of a size 3 font available on this website.
Which one is more acceptable. I will gladly use either.

The current republican party is polling at its lowest point in history. Moderate republicans are bailing from the republican party in bus loads. The idiots in your party have not learned a thing from the recent shut down of the government and the debt ceiling fight and are planning to do it all over again in January. And you are nuts enough to predict the end of the Democratic party!!!!!! Here is a thought for you: When a ship is sinking it is the rats who leave first. In the case of the sinking of the gop it is the people who are leaving and it is the rats who are staying behind.
And by the way, I am not posting in BOLD. This is what it would look like if I did post in Bold.

Hope you can swim..:lol:

Why are you shouting at us? :(

This is what the Democratic Party looks like.

community.jpg

This is what the Republican Party looks like.

8170559424_19c9f8b650.jpg

See why the parties aren't the "same"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back