After the GOP's disastrous foreign and domestic policies who could believe them over scientists????

We actually listen to what Republicans say, unlike the GOP base
you have been telling us for years how if one Republican says something they all agree to it.....:dunno:
You just made that up.
You know you believe in destroying this country. That's the only way anyone would ever vote democrat.

You do know that you are mentally ill, right? Up your meds. You will be all right.
Basis? Because I don't agree with you mindless sheep?

I can see that appearing to be a moron does not impair you saying stupid things.
Prove to me that the Left isn't secretly plotting to take down the US.

Conservatives oppose the leftwing because they don't understand what it stand for.
and you can say the same thing if you switch the sides....we see it here all the time....if its a righty saying something,automaticlly all the lefties get on the guy......if its a lefty saying something,automatically all the righties get on the guy.......the only rational and sensible posts are from the "in-betweeners"....
You can't say the same about both sides. We actually listen to what Republicans say, unlike the GOP base. How do I know? We post links with video of what their leaders are saying so there can be no doubt. They make up the most ridiculous shit about us that they never can prove.
you have been telling us for years how if one Republican says something they all agree to it.....:dunno:
You just made that up.
You know you believe in destroying this country. That's the only way anyone would ever vote democrat.
Can you name a single democratic policy that comes close to destroying the nation?

and you can say the same thing if you switch the sides....we see it here all the time....if its a righty saying something,automaticlly all the lefties get on the guy......if its a lefty saying something,automatically all the righties get on the guy.......the only rational and sensible posts are from the "in-betweeners"....
You can't say the same about both sides. We actually listen to what Republicans say, unlike the GOP base. How do I know? We post links with video of what their leaders are saying so there can be no doubt. They make up the most ridiculous shit about us that they never can prove.
You just made that up.
Can you name a single democratic policy that comes close to destroying the nation?
Watch this.

You just made that up.

You do know that you are mentally ill, right? Up your meds. You will be all right.

I can see that appearing to be a moron does not impair you saying stupid things.

I'm not privileged with that kind of intelligence gathering. From what I can see in your posts though I can imagine that "the Left" organizing to win an election would be akin to preparing to "take down the U S".

YOUR thinking is scary paranoid. It is un-American in it's nature. No doubt you feel that electing Obama negates the majority's right to govern. Your personal views does not give you the right to make that call. It will lead to perpetual ineffective function of our government. If we all work to undermine those elected to office our government will forever be locked in inaction. Is THAT really YOUR end game?

I'm not privileged with that kind of intelligence gathering. From what I can see in your posts though I can imagine that "the Left" organizing to win an election would be akin to preparing to "take down the U S".

YOUR thinking is scary paranoid. It is un-American in it's nature. No doubt you feel that electing Obama negates the majority's right to govern. Your personal views does not give you the right to make that call. It will lead to perpetual ineffective function of our government. If we all work to undermine those elected to office our government will forever be locked in inaction. Is THAT really YOUR end game?
Yes. I'd rather have the government stay the way it was 8 years ago until I died than have Libs do what they want to do with it.

Yes. I'd rather have the government stay the way it was 8 years ago until I died than have Libs do what they want to do with it.

You live in a make believe world.

dean would never question what the democrats say or do.....as i have said before....if dean heard the President and a bunch of Democrats talking about subverting the Country,his reaction?....he would find a way to blame it on the Republicans....
Mostly what Democrats have done is save us from GOP failure. Even with the many mountains of evidence, Republicans still can't admit their policies have fucked this country again and again.
i notice you did not comment on what i said.....so i must be right....
So you imagine something and then when I don't comment on it, so you imagine you must be right?
With that kind of reasoning, I KNOW you're delusional So I must be right because from your imaginary post, you believing in the imaginary makes me right.
i did not imagine anything....i made a comment about you putting party ahead of country and you did not defend yourself.....so i wondered why.....now i know.....im right ....you are a delusional obsessed individual who would ignore someone from your party talking about subverting the country just so you can blame your obsession,the Republicans as the ones doing it....i dont think many here are surprised...i sure as hell aint.....
I don't need to defend the ridiculous.
of course not,you are someone who makes ridiculous statements yourself that you cant defend.....

Conservatives oppose the leftwing because they don't understand what it stand for.
You just made that up.
just like you say you dont have to make up shit about what Republicans say,you just read the papers....i dont have to make up anything you say.....just have to read your threads and posts....

You just made that up.
Watch this.

This is a non sense partisan video. I asked for an example of a policy.

You just made that up.
Watch this.

AA. It's racist and they claim to fight for equality.

You just made that up.
not all Democrat/Liberals are like dean....many of them will question what the Democrats say or do....not dean,he has an obsession.....and i dont mean a bottle of Perfume....

You just made that up.
not all Democrat/Liberals are like dean....many of them will question what the Democrats say or do....not dean,he has an obsession.....and i dont mean a bottle of Perfume....
Haha. I know. Message boards are made for extremists though. If it was a bunch of people that all expressed moderate views then there wouldn't be as much discussion.

Dean is as nuts as any Batman villain.

I keep hoping its a joke, but I think he's just totally fucking nuts

You just made that up.
Watch this.

AA does not even come close. Hell if it did we wouldn't have much of a country now would we? It's interesting you would even try to connect it with Obama.

You just made that up.

its more than just the left,its lots of righties too......these current people running or should i "ruining" the country are more interested in making themselves or their party look good compared to the other guys that the welfare of the country has become acceptable collateral damage....

so the alternative is to let the Republicans do what they want with it?.....what a choice.....ill stay independent and not vote for either party....they both suck....

so the alternative is to let the Republicans do what they want with it?.....what a choice.....ill stay independent and not vote for either party....they both suck....
No not do what they want. I'd rather have it be a stand still. I also agree that all politicians suck. I don't like are government. It just bothers me how much power the democratic party has had recently. I can say I've heard far right people that piss me off just as much as far left. I like people that can see both sides of the situation.

Watch this.

AA does not even come close. Hell if it did we wouldn't have much of a country now would we? It's interesting you would even try to connect it with Obama.

Obama sympathizes with rioters destroying cities. I didn't mention Obama in the same post as AA...

You just made that up.
Except it was Republicans, after six years of controlling the government who nearly destroyed the country and are behind the unrest in the Middle East. Remember, Republican used reconciliation three times. Do you remember for what? Do you remember how it impacted the income gap and the deficit?
See? You are repeating some stupid bullshit only weak minded tard could possibly believe. That stupidity keeps your ignorant ass insulated from reason.

You just made that up.

Hmmm, on one side, you have ignorant uneducated whites who seem to hate everyone.

On the other side, you have everyone else.

Clearly Republicans aren't "secretly" plotting to take down the country. Boldly and quite publicly, they tried it and failed under Bush. But they haven't given up.

Forum List

Back