After the swamp

Oh my! You have the biggest movement in modern history to throw a party out of power.

You also have the biggest movement in history to leave the Democrat party, and if nothing else, leave them looking as dumb as they are for following far Leftists!

Is Pelosi the worst speaker of the House? Depends upon if you weight that question with the most corrupt!

People have to remember, when you are old and your reign is ending, you can do what ever you want; as long as you do not screw up your retirement. This is how Nancy has approached this, sad but true.

• Banned
Oh my! You have the biggest movement in modern history to throw a party out of power.

You also have the biggest movement in history to leave the Democrat party, and if nothing else, leave them looking as dumb as they are for following far Leftists!

Is Pelosi the worst speaker of the House? Depends upon if you weight that question with the most corrupt!

People have to remember, when you are old and your reign is ending, you can do what ever you want; as long as you do not screw up your retirement. This is how Nancy has approached this, sad but true.
Wow I'm stunned
fantastically said...
the only except is throwing 2 parties out not just one

The Motto the working bottle right now..

Kind of if the founding fathers had had an internet

Forum List

Back