After Today, Politicians Won’t Care About Your Opinion.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Funny how politicians claim they care what you think and after today they will take the election results, and Ignore what people think for another two years. Those that won narrowly will say they got the message of the voters loud and clear and will not actually understand.

after today, the rich and big corporations will have the full attention of Congress.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. I bet money if Republicans take control we will see a continuation of the endless committees and investigations the Democrats started when Trump beat Clinton.

Funny how politicians claim they care what you think and after today they will take the election results, and Ignore what people think for another two years. Those that won narrowly will say they got the message of the voters loud and clear and will not actually understand.

after today, the rich and big corporations will have the full attention of Congress.
Remember when Biden promised to be a moderate until he discovered he had a Democrat Super Majority and then locked us in our homes, forced us to wear masks, closed our schools and churches, and then tried to force us to take The Dr. Mengele-Fauci clot shot?

Well at least we can get back to the important things in life like....Huntin' Season.

LOL.....You think we will get a week or two of respite before someone announces a POTUS run and the shit starts all over again?

Only 728 days to go. :laughing0301:

They are seldom if ever going to jail because Republicans do the exact same shit. Term limits are the best thing that we the people could force on the politicians.
Hmmm...well I know of one Republican the Dims have been trying to prove guilty for 7 years to no avail, yet I know of multiple Dimmer proven felons, one who committed treason, with no repercussions at all. So I am not sure its correct to say Republicans are corrupt like your run of the mill Dims.
But I do not disagree on your comment about term limits.

aint that the dam truth....

Forum List

Back