🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

Ok
And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

But yeah clearly it was stolen from you. No possible other explanation.

There you have it. You think you're entitled and that authoritarian means are justified. They're not. You've said it's okay to disregard the voice of the people. Cruz can't win like this. People will stay home. They're not going to rally around some snake that acts like Hillary Clinton; they're just not.
And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

There you have it. You think you're entitled and that authoritarian means are justified. They're not. You've said it's okay to disregard the voice of the people. Cruz can't win like this. People will stay home. They're not going to rally around some snake that acts like Hillary Clinton; they're just not.

The people weren't disregarded. In fact, they had 8 separate elections. Cruz won. Trump didn't show up

I'm sorry but trump isn't entitled to win the delegates of Colorado simply because you want him to. He needs to actually campaign and get his supporters to the caucus to vote. Ted Cruz did. So he won.

Stop acting like an entitled progressive pretending we should just hand you the election. If you want to win go out and earn it for him.

8 separate elections? What make believe are you buying into? :lmao:

The reality is that the everyday Republican was exempted from voting.

Progressive is wanting a straight forward vote? :lmao:

Oh, but let's give it to Lyin' Ted because he's better connected, I mean "organized".

No, I showerd her how the Colorado GOP sent out a memo forbidding delegates from voting for Trump and how they'd lose credentials if they did. And I showed her the video of the guy who had that happen to him.

Now then, the Colorado politicians got rid of the primaries in 00. Then each party set up their super delegate bull shit. Then further, they made it about elitist politics as to who was who and finally on the GOP side, they just cut out the straw poll to eliminate visibility and the caucuses to fully disenfranchise voters. In Colorado, Sanders won the people and lost the delegates. The same may very well have been true with Trump if the system wasn't corrupt. Don't tell me it's a matter of "organization" when it's clearly puppeteering. And Avatar4321 wants the Constitution preserved for what? I'm assuming fairness. And in the midst of all this unfairness, she is justifying crooked politics. You want fairness? Then practice it and stop giving lame fucking rationalizations. There's nothing fucking reactionary about that. That's called having principles, dude.

Lol, yeah, these idiots claim that Trump was 'out organized' as if anyone he sent to the meetings would have not been simply purged like the rest have been.

Trump could have shown up with 90% of the attendees and the Colorado GOP would STILL have purged them from the ballot.

You cannot reason with crooks or idiots.
He had nobody there. He's an incompetent joke when it comes to organizing delegates

He's not part of the backroom politics system. Good. That just validates why people want him. We don't want Cruz, who can't win above board with the consent of the people.

Mindless sheeple will defend the establishment and their chicanery. "rule changes" are perfectly acceptable...

AGAIN.... There was no rule change! The caucus in Colorado operated by the same rules that have been in place for Colorado since 1912.

5pinocs.jpg

No, I showerd her how the Colorado GOP sent out a memo forbidding delegates from voting for Trump and how they'd lose credentials if they did. And I showed her the video of the guy who had that happen to him.

Now then, the Colorado politicians got rid of the primaries in 00. Then each party set up their super delegate bull shit. Then further, they made it about elitist politics as to who was who and finally on the GOP side, they just cut out the straw poll to eliminate visibility and the caucuses to fully disenfranchise voters. In Colorado, Sanders won the people and lost the delegates. The same may very well have been true with Trump if the system wasn't corrupt. Don't tell me it's a matter of "organization" when it's clearly puppeteering. And Avatar4321 wants the Constitution preserved for what? I'm assuming fairness. And in the midst of all this unfairness, she is justifying crooked politics. You want fairness? Then practice it and stop giving lame fucking rationalizations. There's nothing fucking reactionary about that. That's called having principles, dude.

Lol, yeah, these idiots claim that Trump was 'out organized' as if anyone he sent to the meetings would have not been simply purged like the rest have been.

Trump could have shown up with 90% of the attendees and the Colorado GOP would STILL have purged them from the ballot.

I hope things are better out your way Big Jim. I'm here in Colorado buddy. We appreciate all you're doing for us though.

He had nobody there. He's an incompetent joke when it comes to organizing delegates

You mean buying delegates, don't you? Read this article and you'll see that The Donald is learning where to put his money..er ......people to compete the way the RNC does.
Matea Gold

Ok

The people weren't disregarded. In fact, they had 8 separate elections. Cruz won. Trump didn't show up

I'm sorry but trump isn't entitled to win the delegates of Colorado simply because you want him to. He needs to actually campaign and get his supporters to the caucus to vote. Ted Cruz did. So he won.

Stop acting like an entitled progressive pretending we should just hand you the election. If you want to win go out and earn it for him.

Oh, but let's give it to Lyin' Ted because he's better connected, I mean "organized".

The fact that they had an election during the caucuses in each of the 7 congressional district and one at the state level during the convention.

That would be 8 separate elections.

And no your progressives because you think you deserve what others worked for with no effort

Ok

The fact that they had an election during the caucuses in each of the 7 congressional district and one at the state level during the convention.

That would be 8 separate elections.

And no your progressives because you think you deserve what others worked for with no effort

Yea, and Saddam won 100 percent of the vote, too.

And I'm not claiming to deserve anything. I"m telling you of the corruption that has erased a proper voting process. You're the one that is calling back door scamming "organization" and "work". You should be ashamed of yourself. There's no honor in the process and you damn well know it.

And the people were silenced, being refused a vote and a voice.

Sugarcoat that asshole.
How were people silenced? and who was refused a voice and a vote?
5.35 million people.
Wrong! March 1, 2016
Yes Donald, Colorado Did Vote…On March 1st

COLORADO GOP DECIDES VOTERS DON'T NEED TO VOTE. WAIT! WHAT?

Sugarcoat that asshole.
5.35 million people.
Wrong! March 1, 2016

And show me your links about the DNC stealing the nomination from Bernie.

And show me your links about the DNC stealing the nomination from Bernie.
Bernie seems to be doing just fine. Waaaaay better than expected. You want to see something the Democrats have that the GOP doesn't?

Colorado Caucus Election Results

Bernie seems to be doing just fine. Waaaaay better than expected. You want to see something the Democrats have that the GOP doesn't?

What I want to see is you calling out Hillary for her cheating; otherwise you're just a cherry picking asshole.

What I want to see is you calling out Hillary for her cheating; otherwise you're just a cherry picking asshole.
You want to know how much I care about Hillary? I spend zero seconds of my day thinking about Hillary. I have 2 priorities for this election. Convincing people that Cruz is a lying, cheating asshole lunatic (which he is); and convincing people that supporting Sanders, an open and unapologetic communist is a disaster for this country.

If it's Trump vs. Hillary I can stay home and laugh and laugh and laugh. If it's Cruz vs. Sanders then it's time to start thinking maybe the crazies are right and the country really is lost.

Sugarcoat that asshole.
5.35 million people.
Wrong! March 1, 2016

Voting in a straw poll that would do nothing anyway. And voters caucused on March 1, 2016

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2016/03/02/super-tuesday-leaves-colorado-gop-guessing/81157802/

Voting in a straw poll that would do nothing anyway. And voters caucused on March 1, 2016

Super Tuesday leaves Colorado GOP guessing
Oh they did? What were the results of their vote?

What do the rules say?

You really need to stop thinking that just because FOX News and ABC say delegates are awarded to candidate A, after a caucus, that they are. Many states will hold state conventions weeks after a caucus and then decide what they will actually do with delegates. Voters and caucus goers only get to pick a preference. The party decides. It is their primary. It is not about democracy. Party primaries are inherently undemocratic

And no one is stealing or playing with unbound delegates

What do the rules say?

You really need to stop thinking that just because FOX News and ABC say delegates are awarded to candidate A, after a caucus, that they are. Many states will hold state conventions weeks after a caucus and then decide what they will actually do with delegates. Voters and caucus goers only get to pick a preference. The party decides. It is their primary. It is not about democracy. Party primaries are inherently undemocratic
Oh so whatever the voters did, if they did anything at all on Super Tuesday, had nothing to do with anything? Almost as if they hadn't voted at all?

After seeing what happened in Colorado , only a fool or a party crony will support the GOP if Trump wins the most delegates and is not the nominee.

I hate to keep pounding you over your stupid head with this but the GOP has NEVER awarded the nomination on the basis of plurality. "Most delegates" doesn't mean a damn thing, the nominee has to get 1,237 to win the nomination. If he/she doesn't, they haven't won a majority of the delegates and someone else could.

What happened in Colorado is, the process established by the state for presidential caucuses was followed and Cruz beat Trump. Every state is different, they have a myriad of systems and each has it's own rule book. Nothing was suddenly changed by the party or Cruz, there was nothing unethical or under-handed done.

All this WHINING after the fact reminds me of LIBERALS! The Cruz campaign was organized and knew their shit. The Trump campaign was caught flat-footed and got creamed... tough shit... get over it and move on!

I can tell you this... I am not going to support a goddamn crybaby! If Trump plans to whine and complain about the unfairness when things don't go his way-- while the rest of the time, running around telling us all how great he is... how is that different than Obama? I'd rather have a man who does his homework, knows how the system works, figures out a winning strategy and implements it to perfection... like Cruz did in Colorado!

Reality contradicts your rhetorical nonsense.

ROSS EXPOSES THE COLORADO GOP FOUL PLAY WITH DELEGATE VOTES!

Colorado: Douglas County GOP Removes Delegate who Voted for Donald Trump - Dr. Rich Swier

Your argument that the rules were followed makes as much sense as a Soviet cop sending someone to the Gulag because 'that's the law'.

The GOP broke their own rules and committed fraud on its due paying members who were arbitrarily purged from the ballots because they voted for Trump.

How in Gods name do you think that is FAIR or going to help the GOP to attract more voters?

It wont, you can bet on that. The GOP has decided it is better to have Hillary Clinton chose four SCOTUS judges than it is to let Trump have a fair shot at winning the party nomination, and YOU are swallowing all their rationalizing bullshit whole in one big gulp.

All you have is a couple of bloggers claiming some wacko conspiracy theory. This "delegate" you Trumpsters keep throwing out there... DIDN'T FOLLOW THE PROCESS!

One delegate being removed because he didn't follow the rules is not the reason Ted Cruz stomped Trump's big fat white ass in Colorado! You can blow up like a flaming left-wing fuckgoof and scream "Gulag" and "Gestapo" until you're blue in the face, it's not going to win the delegates back for Trump. Your boy lost because he didn't know the system. He's smart in business, he can make deals and he can bag hot women... but he doesn't know the political system and process or how things work like Cruz and his campaign.

Cruz was organized. He and his team knew exactly what they needed to do and how to work within the system and rules to accomplish their goal. But just like every time in this campaign when Trump is bested... it's someone cheating or lying or doing him wrong. He is WORSE than Obama! He can never take blame for his own fuck ups and honestly, that's not what we need in a president... we've had 8 years of that shit!

Yeah, those Nazis werent bad; they just knew the law about being Jewish in Germany! Those stupid Jews should have changed their religion! So its their own fault, stop slamming on Nazis"....etc...etc

One mark of an established tyranny is how many useless ass kissers sign up to defend them for an extra slice of potato.

That's got to be the dumbest analogy ever posted on this board.:slap:

People aren't going to "rally around" some whiners, who failed to do what they needed to do to win the delegates than cries about it...Only the fellow whiners and conspiracy nuts.

Forum List

Back