🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

But yeah clearly it was stolen from you. No possible other explanation.

There you have it. You think you're entitled and that authoritarian means are justified. They're not. You've said it's okay to disregard the voice of the people. Cruz can't win like this. People will stay home. They're not going to rally around some snake that acts like Hillary Clinton; they're just not.

People aren't going to "rally around" some whiners, who failed to do what they needed to do to win the delegates than cries about it...Only the fellow whiners and conspiracy nuts.
Those "whiners" lead your bitchass by 3 million votes. It would be even more if your establishment had allowed the people of Colorado to vote.

Mindless sheeple will defend the establishment and their chicanery. "rule changes" are perfectly acceptable...

AGAIN.... There was no rule change! The caucus in Colorado operated by the same rules that have been in place for Colorado since 1912.

You're a mindless zombie. They changed the rules in August of 2015 - right after they realized Trump would dominate. Wake the fuck up!!

Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

Who cares? They changed the rules 7months ago not last week. Trump was asleep at the wheel...get over it

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

There you have it. You think you're entitled and that authoritarian means are justified. They're not. You've said it's okay to disregard the voice of the people. Cruz can't win like this. People will stay home. They're not going to rally around some snake that acts like Hillary Clinton; they're just not.

People aren't going to "rally around" some whiners, who failed to do what they needed to do to win the delegates than cries about it...Only the fellow whiners and conspiracy nuts.
Those "whiners" lead your bitchass by 3 million votes. It would be even more if your establishment had allowed the people of Colorado to vote.

shut up moron..I never had a problem with Trump, until he started acting a fool. I 'll still vote for him over the witch so STFU...You don't know me you old fool:slap:

No, I showerd her how the Colorado GOP sent out a memo forbidding delegates from voting for Trump and how they'd lose credentials if they did. And I showed her the video of the guy who had that happen to him.

Now then, the Colorado politicians got rid of the primaries in 00. Then each party set up their super delegate bull shit. Then further, they made it about elitist politics as to who was who and finally on the GOP side, they just cut out the straw poll to eliminate visibility and the caucuses to fully disenfranchise voters. In Colorado, Sanders won the people and lost the delegates. The same may very well have been true with Trump if the system wasn't corrupt. Don't tell me it's a matter of "organization" when it's clearly puppeteering. And Avatar4321 wants the Constitution preserved for what? I'm assuming fairness. And in the midst of all this unfairness, she is justifying crooked politics. You want fairness? Then practice it and stop giving lame fucking rationalizations. There's nothing fucking reactionary about that. That's called having principles, dude.

Lol, yeah, these idiots claim that Trump was 'out organized' as if anyone he sent to the meetings would have not been simply purged like the rest have been.

Trump could have shown up with 90% of the attendees and the Colorado GOP would STILL have purged them from the ballot.

You cannot reason with crooks or idiots.
He had nobody there. He's an incompetent joke when it comes to organizing delegates

He's not part of the backroom politics system. Good. That just validates why people want him. We don't want Cruz, who can't win above board with the consent of the people.

You want Hillary over Cruz..You're a genius:uhoh3:

shut up moron..I never had a problem with Trump, until he started acting a fool. I 'll still vote for him over the witch so STFU...You don't know me you old fool:slap:
How much does Lyin' Ted have to cheat and sell himself out to the establishment for you to have a problem with him? Or have you embraced your inner RINO... :fu:

How much does Lyin' Ted have to cheat and sell himself out to the establishment for you to have a problem with him? Or have you embraced your inner RINO... :fu:

Trump gives money to the establishment and you follow him like a brain dead cult follower:cuckoo:

George Washington was elected with far, FAR less democracy than this. And no one seemed to have a problem then.

RNC Rules & Resolutions | GOP

from my notes and sheets/files: March 1, Super Tuesday

Coloradro
Caucus
Number of Delegates: 37 Total Delegates

13 AL - at large delegates
21 CD - congressional delegates
3 RNC - RNC delegates
Colorado (34) [At-large delegates selected (13)]
[Congressional district delegates selected (21): 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th]
April 9:
Colorado state assembly (at-large delegates)

Colorado1, Wyoming1
Delegates in Colorado are selected through a process that starts with the March 1st caucuses and culminates at the state convention on April 9th. Colorado Delegates can go to the national convention as unbound or bound to a candidate. The Wyoming precinct caucuses on March 1st do not bind any delegates, but they start a delegate selection process that culminates at the state convention on April 14-16. Delegates from Wyoming can be bound or unbound.

The Official Guide to the 2016 Republican Nominating Process

Frontloading HQ: 2016 Republican Delegate Selection Calendar

2016 Primary Schedule

The Green Papers: United States Presidential Election 2016

Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections

2016 presidential nominations: calendar and delegate rules - Ballotpedia

Last edited:

Trump gives money to the establishment and you follow him like a brain dead cult follower:cuckoo:
Cruz is Dubya 2.0. And I don't think you have any problem with that. Which is embarrassing.

RNC Rules & Resolutions | GOP

from my notes and sheets/files: March 1, Super Tuesday

Coloradro
Caucus
Number of Delegates: 37 Total Delegates

13 AL - at large delegates
21 CD - congressional delegates
3 RNC - RNC delegates
Colorado (34) [At-large delegates selected (13)]
[Congressional district delegates selected (21): 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th]
April 9:
Colorado state assembly (at-large delegates)

Colorado1, Wyoming1
Delegates in Colorado are selected through a process that starts with the March 1st caucuses and culminates at the state convention on April 9th. Colorado Delegates can go to the national convention as unbound or bound to a candidate. The Wyoming precinct caucuses on March 1st do not bind any delegates, but they start a delegate selection process that culminates at the state convention on April 14-16. Delegates from Wyoming can be bound or unbound.

The Official Guide to the 2016 Republican Nominating Process
Great but that's not relevant to the American voter. Since the rules told them to fuck off.

colorado-gop.jpg

Cruz is Dubya 2.0. And I don't think you have any problem with that. Which is embarrassing.

You're delusional, too many Trump cult followers are:uhoh3:

George Washington was elected with far, FAR less democracy than this. And no one seemed to have a problem then.
There were no political parties when Washington was elected. So there were no political party primaries or caucuses.

So, no one had a choice.... It was just electors being sent to a convention and then they chose him.
Voters not belonging to the GOP had a choice

You just have a difficult time grasping and realizing that the primaries and caucuses are held by the parties

There were no political parties when Washington was elected. So there were no political party primaries or caucuses.

So, no one had a choice.... It was just electors being sent to a convention and then they chose him.
They also shit in the ground and buried it back then.

They also shit in the ground and buried it back then.

Yeah, and?

shut up moron..I never had a problem with Trump, until he started acting a fool. I 'll still vote for him over the witch so STFU...You don't know me you old fool

I won't... I'm done! Done with whiny and petulant Trump AND his supporters. I'll stay home or vote 3rd party before I vote for Trump... you can thank his sleazy despicable tactics and his equally sleazy despicable supporters.
#NeverTrump

Forum List

Back