🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

But yeah clearly it was stolen from you. No possible other explanation.

There you have it. You think you're entitled and that authoritarian means are justified. They're not. You've said it's okay to disregard the voice of the people. Cruz can't win like this. People will stay home. They're not going to rally around some snake that acts like Hillary Clinton; they're just not.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

Very Obamian of you. The accusations are baseless! You make broad denials cos the truth is of no consequence to you. You were the last person I would have thought would be so dishonest. Oh, well. You've made it clear you don't care about respecting; that shouldn't surprise me.

Isnt it funny how liberals insist that Trump is the guy they want to run against, but every time Trump has a set back they dance with glee and defend the RNC?

roflmao

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

There you have it. You think you're entitled and that authoritarian means are justified. They're not. You've said it's okay to disregard the voice of the people. Cruz can't win like this. People will stay home. They're not going to rally around some snake that acts like Hillary Clinton; they're just not.
You appear to be arguing with yourself.

You know, it still kills me that the GOP has continually accused the Dems of doing dirty tricks during elections, but it is actually the GOP that is displaying election shenanigans in full view of everyone!

If people don't show up to vote when and where the rules say the need to show up in order to vote, no one disregards the "voice of the people"

Well then, maybe we need a 4-year dose of President Hillary while you Trumpsters pull your collective heads out of your ass?

What you're NOT going to do is bully and intimidate your way to the nomination. You're also not going to whine and insult your way there. The smearing and jeering has gone on long enough and many solid republican voters have tried to warn you about this, but you hard heads persist in following the lead of your boy, Trump and continue to bash and trash in the sleaziest possible way.

No one has "disregarded the voice of the people" ...it's the political process of the GOP in nominating a candidate to run for president and it has been around since 1856. Each state has their own system and it's certainly NOT set up to be a "democratic, one-man-one-vote" system. Furthermore, IF that's the rules you want to go by, then Trump needs to forfeit about 8% of his delegates nationwide! He currently has received 37% of the GOP popular vote but controls 45% of the delegates. The system is set up to favor the front-runner and Trump has had the advantage all along. So if you want to WHINE and MOAN about the FAIRNESS of it all... remember that!

Mindless sheeple will defend the establishment and their chicanery. "rule changes" are perfectly acceptable, so long as the puppet masters hold the strings.

Cruz supporting GOPer's are still living in the false paradigm that the Democratic and Republican parties are different. Here's a newsflash - they aren't. They both have one goal- remain in power at any cost.

Trump threatens their gravy train. Therefore he must be stopped.

That is why I am going to vote for him. The 1 party system we have is not working.

CCrnHXlWgAAinfV.jpg

Mindless sheeple will defend the establishment and their chicanery. "rule changes" are perfectly acceptable...

AGAIN.... There was no rule change! The caucus in Colorado operated by the same rules that have been in place for Colorado since 1912.

Well then, maybe we need a 4-year dose of President Hillary while you Trumpsters pull your collective heads out of your ass?

What you're NOT going to do is bully and intimidate your way to the nomination. You're also not going to whine and insult your way there. The smearing and jeering has gone on long enough and many solid republican voters have tried to warn you about this, but you hard heads persist in following the lead of your boy, Trump and continue to bash and trash in the sleaziest possible way.

No one has "disregarded the voice of the people" ...it's the political process of the GOP in nominating a candidate to run for president and it has been around since 1856. Each state has their own system and it's certainly NOT set up to be a "democratic, one-man-one-vote" system. Furthermore, IF that's the rules you want to go by, then Trump needs to forfeit about 8% of his delegates nationwide! He currently has received 37% of the GOP popular vote but controls 45% of the delegates. The system is set up to favor the front-runner and Trump has had the advantage all along. So if you want to WHINE and MOAN about the FAIRNESS of it all... remember that!

There is no real difference between hiLIARy, Lyin' Ted, or the closeted faggot Kasich. All three are lifetime politicians that will say ANYTHING to get power. They've all collected hundreds of million$ from special interests. They are 3 birds of a feather.

The only candidates that are not beholden to special interests are Trump and Sanders.

Wake the fuck up.

6a00d83452403c69e201b7c81e41ec970b-pi

Mindless sheeple will defend the establishment and their chicanery. "rule changes" are perfectly acceptable...

AGAIN.... There was no rule change! The caucus in Colorado operated by the same rules that have been in place for Colorado since 1912.

You're a mindless zombie. They changed the rules in August of 2015 - right after they realized Trump would dominate. Wake the fuck up!!

Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.
Ah, more flatulence. You do have an ample supply! Nobody would play those board games if they had lopsided rules. What makes a game fun is that the rules are fair. No one with half a brain thinks the new rules set forth by the CO GOP establishment thinks it's fair to disenfranchise the constituents. By what definition could that be fair?

Cruz played by the rules, we get it. Repeating it doesn't make the rigged game look any better.
"Not fair!" again? Gosh, you people can whine. The rules are that the rules can be changed, and yes people play the game of nominations in politics, using the rules. Ignorance of the rules is no defense.

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.

Except that that is not the issue here. No one is saying that the rules are not fair, but how the party elite CHEATED at their own rules. Qualified Trump supporters were bleached off the ballots in a blatant effort to defraud Trump delegates who had paid their party dues but were denied their due process within the party rules.

Show me the GOP rule that says that they can purge their own ballots BEFORE anyone gets to vote on delegates.
Trump keeps breaking the rules and prides himself on it as do his cult following. Now all of a sudden we are going through the Great Whine Era?

please

What set of Rules has Trump broken, and which ones are comparable to purging their own party members from the party ballots, nit wit.
Please, stop whining. Purges are part of keeping a system healthy. Aren't Trump's cult following arguing to purge the party? Oh hypocrisy! Hypocrisy.

And the people were silenced, being refused a vote and a voice.

Sugarcoat that asshole.
How were people silenced? and who was refused a voice and a vote?
5.35 million people.
Wrong! March 1, 2016
Yes Donald, Colorado Did Vote…On March 1st

Yes Donald, Colorado Did Vote…On March 1st

Your 'baseless accusation': "I think he does, which is why so many businesses of his fail, go into bankruptcy or get him sued for fraud".
Trump has been involved in hundreds of businesses over the last forty five years.
It is inevitable some businesses will fail. Some will go bankrupt. Some disgruntled people will sue Trump.
The FACT is Trump became a Billionaire by being a very smart man.
BTW. Anyone can 'sue' anyone.The result is what's important.
Trump University had a triple A rating. 98% of the people who were students agree what they received for what they spent on the courses was excellent. That's a higher positive percentage than Harvard.
And learn how to spell the word 'accusation' OK?

I can't believe people are still trying to pretend trump university wasn't a complete and utter failure.

And fyi. It's complete fact that most of trumps Endeavours have failed, that he has gone bankrupt multiple times, and is still being sued for fraud. So they aren't accusations. Rather they are a patter of business behavior.

But sure trump university got 98% approval rating during the free portion of the program. Never mind the significant increase in dissatisfaction for what was paid for. And sure they got an A plus rating after they no longer had students and the time for the complaints that gave them the D minus rating lapsed. But if you think that is evidence that trump is a good business man I've got a nice piece of swamp land to sell you.

A plus companies don't go out of business. Just saying
Trump’s Business Success Is More Than Marginal
Ya right.
Wise up.
Comparing running Apple Corp to Running Trump Biz? So if you start a Koolaid stand (selling Trumpism) and you start out with costs of $1 and make $1000, you are more successful than Apple Corp?

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok

The people weren't disregarded. In fact, they had 8 separate elections. Cruz won. Trump didn't show up

I'm sorry but trump isn't entitled to win the delegates of Colorado simply because you want him to. He needs to actually campaign and get his supporters to the caucus to vote. Ted Cruz did. So he won.

Stop acting like an entitled progressive pretending we should just hand you the election. If you want to win go out and earn it for him.

You know, it still kills me that the GOP has continually accused the Dems of doing dirty tricks during elections, but it is actually the GOP that is displaying election shenanigans in full view of everyone!

What election shenanigans?!? The rules of the caucus were known to all the candidates almost a year in advance. The cruz campaign got its people out to caucus, the trump campaign didn't.

The only shenanigans are coming from the dishonest losers who think if they don't win when they do nothing that something has been stolen from them.

You're a mindless zombie. They changed the rules in August of 2015 - right after they realized Trump would dominate. Wake the fuck up!!

Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

If Donald was going to dominate,why didn't he get any of his people out to caucus?

Because he's the front runner? He's won most of the votes, and delegates. Why should people care about those that don't care?
He didn't win shit, as he didn't put any effort to achieve success in Colorado based on the rules set out in August of LAST YEAR. This is like a beauty queen crying cause she lost the make up challenge after showing up with no makeup.
Getting hysterical to complain about drama? That's priceless. Trump is the front runner and your response is Colorado? WTF?
Trump failed to do the work to secure delegates... I fail to see how that's anyone but Trumps fault.

Yep, you fail to see - Trump failed to do the work to secure delegates... I fail to see how that's anyone but Trumps fault.

I'll bet you also fail to understand why he is leading in delegates. GOP/RNC is Myopic.
Our degrading education system is pushing out more stupid people then it did 10 years ago.[/QUOTE]

That definitely could be a factor.

Forum List

Back