AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Deep State has circled the wagons and is spinning.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’

He needs to turn his pit bull Durham loose to investigate it all.

Hope we get to read his report. Its should be a dandy.

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Barr is a corrupt dishonest political hack. Everyone knows it. Only the Trump cult defends him.

Deep State has circled the wagons and is spinning.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’
Well what the hell would you expect Trump’s lawyer to say about it?

That’s how it will end, most likely. “I was not satisfied.” Then Trump will go to prison once out of office.

Remember, the people cheerleading Barr are the same ones who somehow tried to act like Mueller was really investigating Obama.

Maybe, just maybe they can investigate Benghazi again...

Actually, the DOJ never investigated Benghazi.
Yet it has been investigated right?

Yes, but not by the DOJ. So there really hasn't been an opportunity to indict people and set them up for perjury traps. At least not yet.

Congressional investigations are pretty limited
Everything the dupes know about Benghazi is pure garbage propaganda. Only Congressional investigations obstructed by the trumper's are limited, and only for a while. The Obama Administration knew there was no Benghazi scandal so they did not obstruct... There were also 5 GOP investigations of the Foster suicide who also found nothing because there is nothing just stupid propaganda. In fact that is all the scumbag GOP has anywhere...

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Barr is investigating the real scandal that was happening under O.

Yes, but not by the DOJ. So there really hasn't been an opportunity to indict people and set them up for perjury traps. At least not yet.

Everything the dupes know about Benghazi is pure garbage propaganda. Only Congressional investigations obstructed by the trumper's are limited, and only for a while. The Obama Administration knew there was no Benghazi scandal so they did not obstruct... There were also 5 GOP investigations of the Foster suicide who also found nothing because there is nothing just stupid propaganda. In fact that is all the scumbag GOP has anywhere...

Russia russia russia russia russia. Theyre everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he isn't. He is just being a loyal political hack for his insane immature boss. He is a documented video confirmed dishonest liar worthy of impeachment and prison.

Russia russia russia russia russia. Theyre everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The usual stupid diversions... The Russians are a real Scandal and so is the Trumpers
meeting with them 180 times and lying about it.

No, he isn't. He is just being a loyal political hack for his insane immature boss. He is a documented video confirmed dishonest liar worthy of impeachment and prison.

Thats too funny, campy!! O already sailed that dishonest liar clipper. You're a tad behind.

Forum List

Back