AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

It's more than just my opinion For example what do you call him telling all those issued subpoenas to not honor them ?And firing Comey because he wouldn't pledge loyalty, stop russian investigation? Trump is slime and only brainless idiots can't see it
The Executive Branch is not answerable to the Legislation branch and does not need to honor subpoenas issued by hem. Firing Comey because he was inept. Because he did stupid things like announce to the world he was investigating Hillary and then listing out the crimes Hillary committed and saying but they aren't crimes when they are later on.
And now you have Trump ass kisser Barr
I don't see the problem.
Then you don't give a damn about the Constitution where the attorney general is supposed to be independent, ignoramus doop.
Where in the Constitution does it say that?
He is a member of the executive branch.
He's supposed to be Americas attorney not D Rumps

The Executive Branch is not answerable to the Legislation branch and does not need to honor subpoenas issued by hem. Firing Comey because he was inept. Because he did stupid things like announce to the world he was investigating Hillary and then listing out the crimes Hillary committed and saying but they aren't crimes when they are later on.
I don't see the problem.
Then you don't give a damn about the Constitution where the attorney general is supposed to be independent, ignoramus doop.
You are supposed to be America's Ally and Friend, Not Sucking Putin's Dick, and Kissing The Ass of Every Enemy of America and doing their bidding.

I doubt you are an American Citizen.

I don't see the problem.
You are supposed to be America's Ally and Friend, Not Sucking Putin's Dick, and Kissing The Ass of Every Enemy of America and doing their bidding.

You talkin to me ,,,,,or Scump?

I don't see the problem.

Did you betray America today and side with our enemies and denigrate our president, our country, and our traditions and Democracy?

Did you betray America today and side with our enemies and denigrate our president, our country, and our traditions and Democracy?
Well when you mentioned sucking Putins dick I felt sure you were talking about Trump

I don't see the problem.
That is not a quote from the Constitution. You sound naive.

I don't see the problem.
Am I wrong???

I don't see the problem.

You are quite mad. If anyone is in bed with Putin it is Trump and his campaign--some are already in prison. A year ago you people were all full of praise for putin. SMH

I don't see the problem.
Am I wrong???
Yes you are.

Deep State has circled the wagons and is spinning.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’
Are you so dense that you haven’t figured out yet that Barr spends his time lying for the orange loser?

I don't see the problem.

You are quite mad. If anyone is in bed with Putin it is Trump and his campaign--some are already in prison. A year ago you people were all full of praise for putin. SMH
You can't negotiate a peace treaty with a guy you ostracize every day on the media. You have to talk nice to him or he won't talk to you. The alternative is to go to war with every one of them. and there are too many of them for that to be a realistic solution.

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

I don't see the problem.
Why does it have to be a quote. The AG doesn’t work for the president.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’
Are you so dense that you haven’t figured out yet that Barr spends his time lying for the orange loser?
You have a quote of Barr lying and proof that it is a lie? Or are you full of shit?

I don't see the problem.

But..... but.....

AG Holder said he was Obama's 'wingman'

-Geaux

But..... but.....

-Geaux
Of course Obama wasn't doing anything illegal or covering up anyting so no problem duh

But..... but.....

-Geaux
Of course Obama wasn't doing anything illegal or covering up anyting so no problem duh
You are a certified dumb shit..... hater dupe

-Geaux

But..... but.....

-Geaux
You are a certified dumb shit..... hater dupe

-Geaux
So tell us all your conspiracy theory with no evidence

You have a quote of Barr lying and proof that it is a lie? Or are you full of shit?
He said Trump was exonerated. that was a lie. Mueller said as much. We need to look into this dumbass.

He said Trump was exonerated. that was a lie. Mueller said as much. We need to look into this dumbass.
Trump was not proven guilty. That means he was innocent.

Forum List

Back