AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

What pretend? Meuller found lots He just didn't go far enough explaining what all the witnesses said... Info that would help bury Trump Why do you think Trump is telling all not to honor sanctions ??? Because all they have are words of praise??
Fake news. You liars just keep spewing your bullshit. If he had found anything he would have said so.

What pretend? Meuller found lots He just didn't go far enough explaining what all the witnesses said... Info that would help bury Trump Why do you think Trump is telling all not to honor sanctions ??? Because all they have are words of praise??
Fake news. You liars just keep spewing your bullshit. If he had found anything he would have said so.
And that, brainwashed functional moron, is why we need to see the unredacted report and have the house go over it and interview the people involved. America deserves the truth. And for you brainwashed functional morons to see how pathetic your "news" media is.... If only we could get Trump to change the channel... It was pathetically easy for him to take over your party just by parroting the garbage...
All the redacted has is names, addresses, telephone numbers and data acquisition resources. Despite your sniveling protestations, you don’t get to see that.

This is their MO. Whatever piece they don't have but think they should assumes earth shattering importance and will be the one thing that finally gets rid of Trump.
Yes.
1307 Smith St gets somebody killed or hurt so it’s blocked out blockheads
It's a hell of a lot more than that please....

And that, brainwashed functional moron, is why we need to see the unredacted report and have the house go over it and interview the people involved. America deserves the truth. And for you brainwashed functional morons to see how pathetic your "news" media is.... If only we could get Trump to change the channel... It was pathetically easy for him to take over your party just by parroting the garbage...
All the redacted has is names, addresses, telephone numbers and data acquisition resources. Despite your sniveling protestations, you don’t get to see that.

This is their MO. Whatever piece they don't have but think they should assumes earth shattering importance and will be the one thing that finally gets rid of Trump.
Yes.
Trump has done all in his power as president to avoid truth being told He's lied fired had others lie for him and obstructed the justice he deserves
In your biased opinion.
It's more than just my opinion For example what do you call him telling all those issued subpoenas to not honor them ?And firing Comey because he wouldn't pledge loyalty, stop russian investigation? Trump is slime and only brainless idiots can't see it

What are you so afraid of, more pertinently what is Trump afraid of?when you have 180 meetings with the Russians who wrecked the election and nothing is written down and you deny the meetings etc etc I say investigate everything. Did you dupes hear that Trump lost 1 billion dollars in 10 years in the 80s and was a complete idiot in business? Little things like that you miss I believe...

We did investigate. Are you saying that Mueller didn't do his job and needs random internet keyboard jockeys to do it for him?

What are you so afraid of, more pertinently what is Trump afraid of?when you have 180 meetings with the Russians who wrecked the election and nothing is written down and you deny the meetings etc etc I say investigate everything. Did you dupes hear that Trump lost 1 billion dollars in 10 years in the 80s and was a complete idiot in business? Little things like that you miss I believe...

We did investigate. Are you saying that Mueller didn't do his job and needs random internet keyboard jockeys to do it for him?
Actually he said it is not his job to make conclusions, for a sitting president that is for Congress to do....

Trump did succeed at something Brought Xi and Putin closer where Putin says Xi is his best friend and China developing 5g in Russia Nice work you orange POS

Yes.
Trump has done all in his power as president to avoid truth being told He's lied fired had others lie for him and obstructed the justice he deserves
In your biased opinion.
It's more than just my opinion For example what do you call him telling all those issued subpoenas to not honor them ?And firing Comey because he wouldn't pledge loyalty, stop russian investigation? Trump is slime and only brainless idiots can't see it
The Executive Branch is not answerable to the Legislation branch and does not need to honor subpoenas issued by hem. Firing Comey because he was inept. Because he did stupid things like announce to the world he was investigating Hillary and then listing out the crimes Hillary committed and saying but they aren't crimes when they are later on.

Actually he said it is not his job to make conclusions, for a sitting president that is for Congress to do....

No, he said he couldn't indict a sitting president. That's not the same as stating conclusively that the president broke the law or not.

Mueller did come to a conclusion about collusion. Didn't happen. In fact, he knew this before the mid-terms, but oddly enough decided to keep going with the investigation, leading to more angst from Trump. This served 2 purposes for the left. 1 is to steal the mid-terms and 2 to piss of Trump and try to get more "evidence" in a case for obstruction. He didn't come to a conclusion about obstruction because he didn't have enough and he KNEW it. The AG did come to a conclusion about obstruction. Didn't happen. End of story. Not sure why you guys don't get.

What you should be worried about is why our security agencies showed such partisanship. That is potentially the biggest problem our country faces by a long shot. It appears that Obama armed several government agencies in favor of the left. That should be thoroughly investigated. It shouldn't happen whether Republican or Democrat.

Yes.
In your biased opinion.

Comey leaked information to his buddy at Columbia University in hopes it would get to the media, which it did. That in an of itself is grounds for dismissal.

No, he said he couldn't indict a sitting president. That's not the same as stating conclusively that the president broke the law or not.
Tell me something I Don't know LOL

Yes.
In your biased opinion.

Comey leaked information to his buddy at Columbia University in hopes it would get to the media, which it did. That in an of itself is grounds for dismissal.
You evidently got what you wished for Live with it Live with this most economically challenged most despised president ever

Yes.
In your biased opinion.
The Executive Branch is not answerable to the Legislation branch and does not need to honor subpoenas issued by hem. Firing Comey because he was inept. Because he did stupid things like announce to the world he was investigating Hillary and then listing out the crimes Hillary committed and saying but they aren't crimes when they are later on.
And now you have Trump ass kisser Barr

If you knew that, why did you say we need to investigate stuff Mueller has already exhaustively investigated?

If you knew that, why did you say we need to investigate stuff Mueller has already exhaustively investigated?
For you mr Hadit
The investigation was officially concluded on March 22, 2019, with the Mueller Reportsubmitted to Attorney General William Barr.[38] Barr had been critical of the investigation before he became Attorney General. The report was released to the public on April 18, 2019, with redacted parts concerning ongoing investigations or confidential intelligence information. The report concluded that two forms of Russian interference occurred and "violated U.S. criminal law."[39][40] Firstly the IRA's social media campaign supported Trump's presidential candidacy while attacking Clinton's.[41][42][43] Secondly, Russian intelligence hacked and released damaging material from the Clinton campaign and various Democratic Party organizations.[44][45][46] The investigation "identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign", and determined that the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit electorally" from Russian hacking efforts. However, ultimately "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities".[47][48][49] The report's second volume describes ten episodes that could be construed as obstruction of justice,[50][51] but investigators would not indict a sitting president per an Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion, and would not accuse him of a crime when he cannot clear his name in court.[52][53] The report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime," but also "does not exonerate him".[42] Congress can decide whether Trump obstructed justice,[54] and has the authority to take action against him.[55][56][57] Attorney General Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who had authorized the Mueller probe, decided that the evidence was insufficient to establish a finding of obstruction of justice.[58] Upon the abolishment of his position on May 29, 2019, Mueller stated that: "the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing".[59][60][61]

For you mr Hadit
The investigation was officially concluded on March 22, 2019, with the Mueller Reportsubmitted to Attorney General William Barr.[38] Barr had been critical of the investigation before he became Attorney General. The report was released to the public on April 18, 2019, with redacted parts concerning ongoing investigations or confidential intelligence information. The report concluded that two forms of Russian interference occurred and "violated U.S. criminal law."[39][40] Firstly the IRA's social media campaign supported Trump's presidential candidacy while attacking Clinton's.[41][42][43] Secondly, Russian intelligence hacked and released damaging material from the Clinton campaign and various Democratic Party organizations.[44][45][46] The investigation "identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign", and determined that the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit electorally" from Russian hacking efforts. However, ultimately "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities".[47][48][49] The report's second volume describes ten episodes that could be construed as obstruction of justice,[50][51] but investigators would not indict a sitting president per an Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion, and would not accuse him of a crime when he cannot clear his name in court.[52][53] The report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime," but also "does not exonerate him".[42] Congress can decide whether Trump obstructed justice,[54] and has the authority to take action against him.[55][56][57] Attorney General Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who had authorized the Mueller probe, decided that the evidence was insufficient to establish a finding of obstruction of justice.[58] Upon the abolishment of his position on May 29, 2019, Mueller stated that: "the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing".[59][60][61]

I'm not a lawyer, so I'll defer to Mueller's understanding of the law, but didn't the Starr report state definitively that Bill Clinton broke specific laws in specific incidents, while not attempting to indict him? It would seem to me that an investigator/prosecutor would not only be authorized, but expected to state whether the subject broke the law, and under our justice system, a failure to conclusively prove he did is exoneration.

We can be frustrated, for example, that Hillary wasn't hauled from her home in handcuffs during a pre-dawn raid, but that doesn't mean we should demand that she be locked up without being found guilty.

Basically, our justice system is biased in favor of the accused, and should be. Now, if the rich and famous get a different system than everyone else, that's a problem. If Hillary, for example, was shielded from prosecution when a low level Navy Corpsman would not be, that's not justice.

Yes.
In your biased opinion.
I don't see the problem.

Because he believes you cannot indict criminally a sitting president, brainwashed functional moron, for the millionth time. He believes Congress has to make the conclusion....

In your biased opinion.
I don't see the problem.
Then you don't give a damn about the Constitution where the attorney general is supposed to be independent, ignoramus doop.

Because he believes you cannot indict criminally a sitting president, brainwashed functional moron, for the millionth time. He believes Congress has to make the conclusion....

I call shenanigans. If all you're going to do is re-investigate everything Mueller already did, there was no reason to waste all that time and money on the investigation. Face reality, mini dupe propaganda believer, the only reason you want to do it is to create a spectacle, because it's already been done and there's a 400+ page report to prove it.

When Bubba was impeached, the Starr report laid out specific laws and specific instances where he broke them. The House did not have to redo the Starr investigation and this one doesn't have to redo Mueller's.

It is the investigator's responsibility to state if the subject of the investigation broke the law or not. If he did, the next steps are carried out by the prosecuting authorities. If, however, he did not break the law, the matter stops right there, with no need for further investigation. That is why the Mueller report, as badly as he wanted it to condemn the president, did not.

In your biased opinion.
I don't see the problem.
Then you don't give a damn about the Constitution where the attorney general is supposed to be independent, ignoramus doop.
Where in the Constitution does it say that?
He is a member of the executive branch.

Forum List

Back