AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

please be specific and name these respected sites.

there are so few i don't want to miss one.
Google Google news or Yahoo news and you'll find the only media in the entire world that agree with you idiots and scumbags is Fox noise Rush Limbaugh Savage etc etc and other Rupert Murdoch outlets. Absolutely no actual journalists or law enforcement.
Try the BBC the hindustani times France 24 Spiegel any goddamn Outlet in the world except your ridiculous tiny in actuality propaganda machine.
wow - now you're arguing with yourself but for the first time it almost made sense.
I admire and respect your brainwashed "opinion", brainwashed functional moron ignoramus....
Well at least I don't reply to myself in disagreement with my last post.
it is a continuation of our discussion and in no way disagrees with my last post, dumbass.

Is Mueller a Republican ?? Just asking

Oddly enough, he claims to be. Don't know why he thought he had to pack his team with Hillary supporters. Sure doesn't help his appearance of objectivity.
Because they are all highly respected investigators and prosecutors. Your attack on our legal system because your clown is a possible Criminal is close to treasonous and definitely bad citizenship. You have no evidence except garbage propaganda.

Well, I must say you're consistent in getting your favorite buzzwords into every post. Very propaganda like.

Now, as for Mueller's team, you've just established that you have a high opinion of their credibility. What do make of the efforts now underway by the leftwing propagandists who are trying to pretend they're finding all kinds of evidence proving all kinds of things Mueller didn't find?
That is according to Fox noise who pick out the loud mouth Democrats every time. 90% of Democrats just want to find out what actually happened, not from the mouths of Republicans who believe the president is above the law or can't be prosecuted by law enforcement. You people know absolutely nothing factual LOL poor America

Nope, I'm going off what the freaks on here are saying, and I'd like to know what you think of their efforts to delegitimize Mueller's work.

Is Fox noise a new band or something? Who knows what the kids listen to any more.
I think Republican and Trump efforts to delegitimize our law enforcement and all kinds of institutions and our respected news outlets a total disgrace, the worst thing I've ever heard of happening in the United States.the people who listen only to the Republican propaganda machine live on a different planet from everyone else in the world.

Oddly enough, he claims to be. Don't know why he thought he had to pack his team with Hillary supporters. Sure doesn't help his appearance of objectivity.
Because they are all highly respected investigators and prosecutors. Your attack on our legal system because your clown is a possible Criminal is close to treasonous and definitely bad citizenship. You have no evidence except garbage propaganda.

Well, I must say you're consistent in getting your favorite buzzwords into every post. Very propaganda like.

Now, as for Mueller's team, you've just established that you have a high opinion of their credibility. What do make of the efforts now underway by the leftwing propagandists who are trying to pretend they're finding all kinds of evidence proving all kinds of things Mueller didn't find?
That is according to Fox noise who pick out the loud mouth Democrats every time. 90% of Democrats just want to find out what actually happened, not from the mouths of Republicans who believe the president is above the law or can't be prosecuted by law enforcement. You people know absolutely nothing factual LOL poor America

Nope, I'm going off what the freaks on here are saying, and I'd like to know what you think of their efforts to delegitimize Mueller's work.

Is Fox noise a new band or something? Who knows what the kids listen to any more.
I think Republican and Trump efforts to delegitimize our law enforcement and all kinds of institutions and our respected news outlets a total disgrace, the worst thing I've ever heard of happening in the United States.the people who listen only to the Republican propaganda machine live on a different planet from everyone else in the world.
For so called patriots to disrespect everything America is made of angers me These people have no right to live in America They should take Trump ,his weasel senate ,and move to another country Russia might suit them better

where i come from we have a say: don't bullshit a bullshitter.

Obama did spy on trump. Obama was born a spy!

What pretend? Meuller found lots He just didn't go far enough explaining what all the witnesses said... Info that would help bury Trump Why do you think Trump is telling all not to honor sanctions ??? Because all they have are words of praise??
Fake news. You liars just keep spewing your bullshit. If he had found anything he would have said so.

What pretend? Meuller found lots He just didn't go far enough explaining what all the witnesses said... Info that would help bury Trump Why do you think Trump is telling all not to honor sanctions ??? Because all they have are words of praise??
Fake news. You liars just keep spewing your bullshit. If he had found anything he would have said so.
And that, brainwashed functional moron, is why we need to see the unredacted report and have the house go over it and interview the people involved. America deserves the truth. And for you brainwashed functional morons to see how pathetic your "news" media is.... If only we could get Trump to change the channel... It was pathetically easy for him to take over your party just by parroting the garbage...
All the redacted has is names, addresses, telephone numbers and data acquisition resources. Despite your sniveling protestations, you don’t get to see that.

Hey you ignorant Dick Brain Zealot....

Did hillary not pay for the FAKE RUSSIAN dossier to try and frame Trump?

Was the FISA WARRANT not illegally obtained?

Did the Tard lovebirds strzok and page not conspire to sabotage Trump?

Did the obozo banana republic deep state not spy on and undermine Trump?

I could go on and on but I know it’s a waste of time to reason with a TARD....

I am sure if the situation were reversed you would have a problem with it...

You TARDS are all so very full of SHIT...
Yep Trump campaign people meeting Russians 180 times, not writing anything down, and lying about it is not suspicious at all LOL. No reason to look into that LOL.

Well, we looked into it and found nothing. Satisfied?
LOOK CLOSER
DISPATCH, EXPLAINERS, REPORTS APRIL 30, 2019
TRUMP’S RUSSIA COVER-UP BY THE NUMBERS – 251 CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA-LINKED OPERATIVES
OPEN IN PDF
Last Updated April 30, 2019

On April 18, 2019, a redacted copy of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election” (Mueller Report) was released to the public. The Mueller report builds on the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that there were two campaigns to elect Donald Trump— one run by Trump and one run by the Russian government. The Mueller report clearly identified collusionbetween the Trump campaign and Russia, despite repeated denials from Trump and many of his senior advisers and close associates that there were any connections between the two campaigns.

A total of 251 contacts between Trump’s team and Russia-linked operatives have been identified, including at least 37 meetings. And we know that at least 33 high-ranking campaign officials and Trump advisers were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition, including Trump himself. None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.

Beyond the many lies the Trump team told to the American people, Mueller himself repeatedly remarked on how far the Trump team was willing to go to hide their Russian contacts, stating, “the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.”

Below is a comprehensive chronological list of the contacts that have been discovered to date and some of the many lies Trump’s campaign, transition team, and White House told to hide them.

Extensive reporting, subsequent admissions, and special counsel Mueller’s indictments and report have revealed at least 251 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, despite repeated denials. Among these contacts were 37 meetings (which include Skype calls), which are highlighted below.

1. July 22, 2015: British publicist Rob Goldstone emailed Trump’s executive assistant Rhona Graff, stating that Russian pop star Emin Agalrov wanted to invite Trump to a birthday celebration in Moscow for his father, Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov. Goldstone also stated that Emin wanted Trump to “write a small message of congratulations to his father.” Graff was Trump’s executive assistant at the Trump Organization, and the Mueller report and press reporting made it clear that Graff handled Trump’s communications while he was a candidate.
  2. July 24, 2015: Graff emailed Goldstone, stating that she would let Trump know about the invitation but that it was “highly unlikely” that he would be able to visit Moscow. Graff also stated that Trump would like to send a “congratulatory note.”
  3. July 24, 2015: Goldstone emailed Graff, saying “I totally understand re Moscow—unless maybe he would welcome a meeting with President Putin which Emin would set up.”
  4. September 2015: Sometime during or after September 2015, Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen “[reached] out to gauge Russia’s interest” in a meeting between Trump and Putin. The sentencing memo for Cohen does not specify the means by which Cohen reached out or specifically to whom he reached out.
  5. September 2015: Felix Sater, a Russian-born Trump business partner, contacted Cohen “on behalf of I.C. Expert Investment Company (I.C. Expert), a Russian real-estate development corporation controlled by Andrei Vladimirovich Rozov.”
  6. September 22, 2015: Cohen forwarded materials related to the Trump Tower Moscow deal to Georgian business executive Giorgi Rtskhiladze. The Mueller report indicates that Cohen “communicated” with Rtskhiladze during the fall of 2015 about the Trump Tower Moscow deal. This report only contains contacts between Cohen and Rtskhiladze that are explicitly listed in the Mueller report. The two men may have had more communications, and the contacts listed in this report represent a conservative estimate. Rtskhiladze has since disputed Mueller’s characterization of him, claiming the report has “glaring inaccuracies.”

You Tards tried to FRAME TRUMP with this Bull Shit...

"The Chickens is coming home to Roost"

Barr is going to Burn your Ass with the TRUTH.....

Tic Toc Tard....
We can never believe the dishonesty and corruption of the GOP. What a bunch of scumbags and Liars what the hell... Not you dupes LOL

Hey Shit for brains....

You willing to put your money where your mouth is?

You Tards cheat at everything, just ask crazy bernie...

I will bet you I can name more cheating scandals you Tards

have been in than you can with Republicans...

I know you won’t bet because you know I’m right

and we both know you are full of shit.

Yep Trump campaign people meeting Russians 180 times, not writing anything down, and lying about it is not suspicious at all LOL. No reason to look into that LOL.

LOOK CLOSER
TRUMP’S RUSSIA COVER-UP BY THE NUMBERS – 251 CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA-LINKED OPERATIVES
OPEN IN PDF

On April 18, 2019, a redacted copy of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election” (Mueller Report) was released to the public. The Mueller report builds on the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that there were two campaigns to elect Donald Trump— one run by Trump and one run by the Russian government. The Mueller report clearly identified collusionbetween the Trump campaign and Russia, despite repeated denials from Trump and many of his senior advisers and close associates that there were any connections between the two campaigns.

A total of 251 contacts between Trump’s team and Russia-linked operatives have been identified, including at least 37 meetings. And we know that at least 33 high-ranking campaign officials and Trump advisers were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition, including Trump himself. None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.

Beyond the many lies the Trump team told to the American people, Mueller himself repeatedly remarked on how far the Trump team was willing to go to hide their Russian contacts, stating, “the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.”

Below is a comprehensive chronological list of the contacts that have been discovered to date and some of the many lies Trump’s campaign, transition team, and White House told to hide them.

Extensive reporting, subsequent admissions, and special counsel Mueller’s indictments and report have revealed at least 251 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, despite repeated denials. Among these contacts were 37 meetings (which include Skype calls), which are highlighted below.

1. July 22, 2015: British publicist Rob Goldstone emailed Trump’s executive assistant Rhona Graff, stating that Russian pop star Emin Agalrov wanted to invite Trump to a birthday celebration in Moscow for his father, Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov. Goldstone also stated that Emin wanted Trump to “write a small message of congratulations to his father.” Graff was Trump’s executive assistant at the Trump Organization, and the Mueller report and press reporting made it clear that Graff handled Trump’s communications while he was a candidate.
  2. July 24, 2015: Graff emailed Goldstone, stating that she would let Trump know about the invitation but that it was “highly unlikely” that he would be able to visit Moscow. Graff also stated that Trump would like to send a “congratulatory note.”
  3. July 24, 2015: Goldstone emailed Graff, saying “I totally understand re Moscow—unless maybe he would welcome a meeting with President Putin which Emin would set up.”
  4. September 2015: Sometime during or after September 2015, Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen “[reached] out to gauge Russia’s interest” in a meeting between Trump and Putin. The sentencing memo for Cohen does not specify the means by which Cohen reached out or specifically to whom he reached out.
  5. September 2015: Felix Sater, a Russian-born Trump business partner, contacted Cohen “on behalf of I.C. Expert Investment Company (I.C. Expert), a Russian real-estate development corporation controlled by Andrei Vladimirovich Rozov.”
  6. September 22, 2015: Cohen forwarded materials related to the Trump Tower Moscow deal to Georgian business executive Giorgi Rtskhiladze. The Mueller report indicates that Cohen “communicated” with Rtskhiladze during the fall of 2015 about the Trump Tower Moscow deal. This report only contains contacts between Cohen and Rtskhiladze that are explicitly listed in the Mueller report. The two men may have had more communications, and the contacts listed in this report represent a conservative estimate. Rtskhiladze has since disputed Mueller’s characterization of him, claiming the report has “glaring inaccuracies.”

Tic Toc Tard....
We can never believe the dishonesty and corruption of the GOP. What a bunch of scumbags and Liars what the hell... Not you dupes LOL

Hey Shit for brains....

How's this hit ya?
Republican Sex Scandals | List of GOP Affairs - Ranker

https://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

This Republican scandals list is full of stories and incidents that will make you shake your head. Sex scandals have made their way into both the Democratic ...

LOOK CLOSER
OPEN IN PDF

Tic Toc Tard....

Hey Shit for brains....

How's this hit ya?

Republican Sex Scandals
This Republican scandals list is full of stories and incidents that will make you shake your head. Sex scandals have made their way into both the Democratic ...

In the interest of fairness perhaps you should post the court docs of your sexual deviancy?

"Didn't go far enough". Do you ever say out loud the words you write and grasp what you're actually saying? You are saying that Mueller, supposedly this awesome man of integrity, and his crack team of investigators, failed to do their job and now random internet keyboard jockeys are doing it for them, and doing it better.

Let's just put it this way. You're going to have a hard job persuading people that Trump is guilty of this or that when professional investigators with unlimited time, resources and power refused to so state.

As for refusing to testify to Congress, why do it when the report already has everything in it? Only bad can come of that.
He left the bread crumbs for congress to follow WHY did the POS tell those sanctioned to ignore them??

That wasn't his job. His job was to determine if anyone broke the law and to say so. By saying he couldn't find enough evidence to conclusively say Trump broke the law, he severely undermined the haters' agenda. And I already told you why Trump doesn't his people victimized further by Congresscritters with an axe to grind.
Didn't it have something to do with the ass Barr sayng you can't convict a president ?

No. I checked.

In case you didn't notice, I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about the ongoing efforts to say Mueller didn't do his job and we need random internet keyboard jockeys to do it for him.

I'm not really surprised that you don't want to talk about it, given your obsession.

Last edited:

And that, brainwashed functional moron, is why we need to see the unredacted report and have the house go over it and interview the people involved. America deserves the truth. And for you brainwashed functional morons to see how pathetic your "news" media is.... If only we could get Trump to change the channel... It was pathetically easy for him to take over your party just by parroting the garbage...
All the redacted has is names, addresses, telephone numbers and data acquisition resources. Despite your sniveling protestations, you don’t get to see that.

This is their MO. Whatever piece they don't have but think they should assumes earth shattering importance and will be the one thing that finally gets rid of Trump.

LOOK CLOSER
OPEN IN PDF

Tic Toc Tard....

Hey Shit for brains....

Everything you know is crap. Bernie said she won fair and square, those were the rules. The funny thing is all your phony scandals have led to not a single indictment of anyone while half of trumps campaign is in prison now. You believe in a giant pile of ridiculous b******* character assassination and phony scandals. No evidence nobody cares in the real world dumbass, it is just disgraceful propaganda and you are an idiot. The whole world is aghast...

LOOK CLOSER
OPEN IN PDF

Tic Toc Tard....

Hey Shit for brains....

Everything you know is crap. Bernie said she won fair and square, those were the rules. The funny thing is all your phony scandals have led to not a single indictment of anyone while half of trumps campaign is in prison now. You believe in a giant pile of ridiculous b******* character assassination and phony scandals. No evidence nobody cares in the real world dumbass, it is just disgraceful propaganda and you are an idiot. The whole world is aghast...
Bernie said....lol

This is their MO. Whatever piece they don't have but think they should assumes earth shattering importance and will be the one thing that finally gets rid of Trump.
What are you so afraid of, more pertinently what is Trump afraid of?when you have 180 meetings with the Russians who wrecked the election and nothing is written down and you deny the meetings etc etc I say investigate everything. Did you dupes hear that Trump lost 1 billion dollars in 10 years in the 80s and was a complete idiot in business? Little things like that you miss I believe...

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Hey you Dupe Dip Shit...

hillary paid for the FAKE dossier that was the basis for the FISA WARRANT...

The Russian collusion is all yours...

You cnn watching Tards are so Stupid.....
Check this out hadit and #1

Search Results
Web results
Trump's Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 251 contacts with Russia ...

https://themoscowproject.org/.../trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-...

Apr 30, 2019 - Beyond the many lies the Trump team told to the American people, Mueller ... Among these contacts were 37 meetings (which include Skype ...
Were they invitations to a birthday party?
It's truly amazing, isn't it, just how much Mueller missed that these keyboard jockeys are finding in their spare time? If only he had just asked them, he could have saved so much effort.
Mueller said he laid out the facts and left it to Congress to decide. Little known facts never reported on Fox or Rush. That's how you get to be an idiot....
What he did is lie and commit perjury.
That's a new one. Pure right-wing idiocy.

Like I said....

You are ignorant because you are a cnn watching Tard....

All excepted prior to the election!. Having multiple wives is no crime
No crime BUT if you can't gain any insight into this pos's mind you're not trying. His stupidity is an open book
Then where were you with slick Willie? You sound like a hypocrite . No honor for you eh fk?
First off, Clinton makes trump look like a first grader educationally speaking, and I didn't hate Bill like republicans did I even voted for gwb in 2000 My last Republican vote

You are such a Tard...….
LOL SAYIT agrees with you That means I'm smarter than all repubs here ,smarter than lawyers,generals,doctors

You're a Tard....

That makes you dumber than a day old turd......

LOOK CLOSER
OPEN IN PDF

Tic Toc Tard....

Hey Shit for brains....

Bernie said....lol
A total phony Scandal no one indicted no bad smell at all, just those stupid super delegates that Hillary did not need and were stupid and no longer exist. The clintons know how to shoot themselves in the foot or Hillary anyway. Still she won fair and square just like Bernie says. And I voted for Bernie. Many Bernie supporters were ruined for Hillary by GOP propaganda. But Hillary certainly got screwed by the Russians our stupid media never-ending babbling, and of course James Comey... And her inability to show her character. after 25 years of people hating her and believing all kinds of garbage about her, I don't blame her that much.

LOOK CLOSER
OPEN IN PDF

Tic Toc Tard....

Hey Shit for brains....

How's this hit ya?

Republican Sex Scandals

Hey Shit for brains...

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

You Tards are all so very Stupid...

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Hey you Dupe Dip Shit...

hillary paid for the FAKE dossier that was the basis for the FISA WARRANT...

The Russian collusion is all yours...

You cnn watching Tards are so Stupid.....
Were they invitations to a birthday party?
It's truly amazing, isn't it, just how much Mueller missed that these keyboard jockeys are finding in their spare time? If only he had just asked them, he could have saved so much effort.
Mueller said he laid out the facts and left it to Congress to decide. Little known facts never reported on Fox or Rush. That's how you get to be an idiot....
What he did is lie and commit perjury.
That's a new one. Pure right-wing idiocy.

Like I said....

You are ignorant because you are a cnn watching Tard....
I watch and listen and read them all, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back