AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

When the Russians wrecked the election with hacking and the Trump campaign meets with them 180 times and denies it???????? Time for someone beside mealy-mouthed Republicans to look at it.

Mueller was the man with a crew of Hillary supporters, unlimited time and money. It's been looked at. I remember a lot of confidence that he would give the haters Trump's head on a platter, tick tock, he's closing in. Any day now, that sort of thing. Now you're reduced to relying on random internet keyboard jockeys.
Is Mueller a Republican ?? Just asking

Oddly enough, he claims to be. Don't know why he thought he had to pack his team with Hillary supporters. Sure doesn't help his appearance of objectivity.
Because they are all highly respected investigators and prosecutors. Your attack on our legal system because your clown is a possible Criminal is close to treasonous and definitely bad citizenship. You have no evidence except garbage propaganda.

Well, I must say you're consistent in getting your favorite buzzwords into every post. Very propaganda like.

Now, as for Mueller's team, you've just established that you have a high opinion of their credibility. What do make of the efforts now underway by the leftwing propagandists who are trying to pretend they're finding all kinds of evidence proving all kinds of things Mueller didn't find?
What pretend? Meuller found lots He just didn't go far enough explaining what all the witnesses said... Info that would help bury Trump Why do you think Trump is telling all not to honor sanctions ??? Because all they have are words of praise??

Mueller was the man with a crew of Hillary supporters, unlimited time and money. It's been looked at. I remember a lot of confidence that he would give the haters Trump's head on a platter, tick tock, he's closing in. Any day now, that sort of thing. Now you're reduced to relying on random internet keyboard jockeys.

Oddly enough, he claims to be. Don't know why he thought he had to pack his team with Hillary supporters. Sure doesn't help his appearance of objectivity.
Because they are all highly respected investigators and prosecutors. Your attack on our legal system because your clown is a possible Criminal is close to treasonous and definitely bad citizenship. You have no evidence except garbage propaganda.

Well, I must say you're consistent in getting your favorite buzzwords into every post. Very propaganda like.

Now, as for Mueller's team, you've just established that you have a high opinion of their credibility. What do make of the efforts now underway by the leftwing propagandists who are trying to pretend they're finding all kinds of evidence proving all kinds of things Mueller didn't find?
What pretend? Meuller found lots He just didn't go far enough explaining what all the witnesses said... Info that would help bury Trump Why do you think Trump is telling all not to honor sanctions ??? Because all they have are words of praise??
Fake news. You liars just keep spewing your bullshit. If he had found anything he would have said so.

"Didn't go far enough". Do you ever say out loud the words you write and grasp what you're actually saying? You are saying that Mueller, supposedly this awesome man of integrity, and his crack team of investigators, failed to do their job and now random internet keyboard jockeys are doing it for them, and doing it better.

Let's just put it this way. You're going to have a hard job persuading people that Trump is guilty of this or that when professional investigators with unlimited time, resources and power refused to so state.

As for refusing to testify to Congress, why do it when the report already has everything in it? Only bad can come of that.

"Didn't go far enough". Do you ever say out loud the words you write and grasp what you're actually saying? You are saying that Mueller, supposedly this awesome man of integrity, and his crack team of investigators, failed to do their job and now random internet keyboard jockeys are doing it for them, and doing it better.

Let's just put it this way. You're going to have a hard job persuading people that Trump is guilty of this or that when professional investigators with unlimited time, resources and power refused to so state.

As for refusing to testify to Congress, why do it when the report already has everything in it? Only bad can come of that.
He left the bread crumbs for congress to follow WHY did the POS tell those sanctioned to ignore them??

H'e s a deep state apparatchik. His party affiliation is irrelevant.
He is an incredibly respected Republican, brainwashed functional moron. Sorry about the law and the Constitution dip s***.
He's respected only by Dim douchebag and establishment neverTrumpers.
And every respected media newspaper and law enforcement in the entire world, dumbass dupe. The only people you respect are ignoramus GOP dupes and the demagogues who brainwashed them. Poor America poor world.....
The term "respected media" is an oxymoron, and I'm certain most of the cops on the beat do not respect Mueller. Only political douchebags "respect" him

He is an incredibly respected Republican, brainwashed functional moron. Sorry about the law and the Constitution dip s***.
And every respected media newspaper and law enforcement in the entire world, dumbass dupe. The only people you respect are ignoramus GOP dupes and the demagogues who brainwashed them. Poor America poor world.....
The term "respected media" is an oxymoron, and I'm certain most of the cops on the beat do not respect Mueller. Only political douchebags "respect" him
Yeah you respect the moron with the BS bone spur and shit on the guy who was there Nice work #1

But, but what about Hillary's emails?
They were erased and she was covered by the FBI.
Those are personal emails that several lawyers agreed were just personal, brainwashed functional moron. You people start with the fact that Hillary was a criminal though you have absolutely no evidence.

In that particular case, she put herself in the situation where suspicion was inevitable by deliberately mixing business and personal emails, I believe to give her cover to delete stuff she didn't want to come out. There would be no controversy had she simply used the government provided hardware and software for all government emails. That way, there's no deleting anything. But she did not.
you idiots are amazingly intelligent and wonderful at memorizing complete crap. LOL

Wow, look at the total lack of debate content in that post. They could use that as a perfect example of why kids should stay off drugs and in school.

Now, what about my post do you think is incorrect?
all of it, just like everything else you think you know. Hillary is a criminal the rich pay too much in taxes, global warming is a hoax, deep state etcetera etc etc etc etc. All total garbage that the rest of the world looked at and now will not spend any more time wasting listening to garbage. justkidding we'll prove it all wrong as it comes. And of course Fox etc etc will never retract a single goddamn phony scandal.

try watching all those FBI and CIA guys being interviewed on CNN s MSNBC NBC CBS BBC France 24 Tokyo TV etc etc etc, you stupid piece of crap.the only people you listen to are high school grad x cokehead DJs who will say anything for a buck. Look up brainwashed in the dictionary.

Yeah you respect the moron with the BS bone spur and shit on the guy who was there Nice work #1
I respect him 100 times more than any of the douchebags who want to impeach him.

try watching all those FBI and CIA guys being interviewed on CNN s MSNBC NBC CBS BBC France 24 Tokyo TV etc etc etc, you stupid piece of crap.the only people you listen to are high school grad x cokehead DJs who will say anything for a buck. Look up brainwashed in the dictionary.
They're criminals, and CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS snf BBC are propaganda outlets.

They were erased and she was covered by the FBI.
Those are personal emails that several lawyers agreed were just personal, brainwashed functional moron. You people start with the fact that Hillary was a criminal though you have absolutely no evidence.

In that particular case, she put herself in the situation where suspicion was inevitable by deliberately mixing business and personal emails, I believe to give her cover to delete stuff she didn't want to come out. There would be no controversy had she simply used the government provided hardware and software for all government emails. That way, there's no deleting anything. But she did not.
you idiots are amazingly intelligent and wonderful at memorizing complete crap. LOL

Wow, look at the total lack of debate content in that post. They could use that as a perfect example of why kids should stay off drugs and in school.

all of it, just like everything else you think you know. Hillary is a criminal the rich pay too much in taxes, global warming is a hoax, deep state etcetera etc etc etc etc. All total garbage that the rest of the world looked at and now will not spend any more time wasting listening to garbage. justkidding we'll prove it all wrong as it comes. And of course Fox etc etc will never retract a single goddamn phony scandal.

You are right, Bill and Hillary(and the Clinton Foundation) is as clean as a whistle, the "rich" don't pay enough taxes(LOL..do some research), man-made global warming is real and we can stop it(ZERO proof) and our federal government is complete on the up and up...I mean, politicians/lawyers aren't dirty, right?

You guys have the be the most ignorant bunch on planet earth.

You are right, Bill and Hillary(and the Clinton Foundation) is as clean as a whistle, the "rich" don't pay enough taxes(LOL..do some research), man-made global warming is real and we can stop it(ZERO proof) and our federal government is complete on the up and up...I mean, politicians/lawyers aren't dirty, right?

You are terminally gullible. Everything you posted is pure bullshit.

When the Russians wrecked the election with hacking and the Trump campaign meets with them 180 times and denies it???????? Time for someone beside mealy-mouthed Republicans to look at it.

That is according to Fox noise who pick out the loud mouth Democrats every time. 90% of Democrats just want to find out what actually happened, not from the mouths of Republicans who believe the president is above the law or can't be prosecuted by law enforcement. You people know absolutely nothing factual LOL poor America

You are terminally gullible. Everything you posted is pure bullshit.

Obviously my post was tongue in cheek...

That is according to Fox noise who pick out the loud mouth Democrats every time. 90% of Democrats just want to find out what actually happened, not from the mouths of Republicans who believe the president is above the law or can't be prosecuted by law enforcement. You people know absolutely nothing factual LOL poor America

I know that the investigation of private citizens was at the VERY least partially based on a dossier funded by an opposing political party. We KNOW that to be a fact. Evidently you don't.

He left the bread crumbs for congress to follow WHY did the POS tell those sanctioned to ignore them??

That wasn't his job. His job was to determine if anyone broke the law and to say so. By saying he couldn't find enough evidence to conclusively say Trump broke the law, he severely undermined the haters' agenda. And I already told you why Trump doesn't his people victimized further by Congresscritters with an axe to grind.

please be specific and name these respected sites.

there are so few i don't want to miss one.
Google Google news or Yahoo news and you'll find the only media in the entire world that agree with you idiots and scumbags is Fox noise Rush Limbaugh Savage etc etc and other Rupert Murdoch outlets. Absolutely no actual journalists or law enforcement.
Try the BBC the hindustani times France 24 Spiegel any goddamn Outlet in the world except your ridiculous tiny in actuality propaganda machine.
wow - now you're arguing with yourself but for the first time it almost made sense.
I admire and respect your brainwashed "opinion", brainwashed functional moron ignoramus....
Well at least I don't reply to myself in disagreement with my last post.

Fake news. You liars just keep spewing your bullshit. If he had found anything he would have said so.

And that, brainwashed functional moron, is why we need to see the unredacted report and have the house go over it and interview the people involved. America deserves the truth. And for you brainwashed functional morons to see how pathetic your "news" media is.... If only we could get Trump to change the channel... It was pathetically easy for him to take over your party just by parroting the garbage...

Nope, I'm going off what the freaks on here are saying, and I'd like to know what you think of their efforts to delegitimize Mueller's work.

Is Fox noise a new band or something? Who knows what the kids listen to any more.

That wasn't his job. His job was to determine if anyone broke the law and to say so. By saying he couldn't find enough evidence to conclusively say Trump broke the law, he severely undermined the haters' agenda. And I already told you why Trump doesn't his people victimized further by Congresscritters with an axe to grind.
Didn't it have something to do with the ass Barr sayng you can't convict a president ?

Forum List

Back