AG Jeff Sessions - “everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported."

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All these filthy illegals have learned to CLAIM they were brought here by their parents. And they never have any proof. All illegals should be deported. That's what the law says.

Sessions on DREAMers: 'Everyone that Enters the Country Unlawfully Is Subject to Being Deported' - Breitbart

april 23 2017 STEPHANOPOULOS: The president said to the Associated Press that the dreamers should rest easy. He’s not going after the dreamers. That’s his policy. Is it the policy of the Justice Department?

SESSIONS: Homeland Security has primary jurisdiction there. Their first and strongest priority, no doubt about it, is the criminal element that we have in our country that have come here illegally. They’re focusing primarily on that. There is no doubt The president has sympathy for young people brought here at early ages.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So they can rest easy?

SESSIONS: Well we’ll see. I believe that everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported. However, we’ve got — we don’t have the ability to round up everybody and there is no plans to do that. But we’re going to focus first as the president has directed us, on the criminal element and we have got to get that under control.

• Banned
As it is, anyone caught here illegally should be deported. The president has no authority to exempt certain people from obeying the law. If that's what you want, then go to congress and get the law changed.

Jefferson would like to return to the good old days of the Antebellum planter aristocracy. Never gonna happen Jeffie, watch.

conservatives enforce the law

liberal heads explode

same as it ever was...

All these filthy illegals have learned to CLAIM they were brought here by their parents. And they never have any proof. All illegals should be deported. That's what the law says.

Sessions on DREAMers: 'Everyone that Enters the Country Unlawfully Is Subject to Being Deported' - Breitbart

april 23 2017 STEPHANOPOULOS: The president said to the Associated Press that the dreamers should rest easy. He’s not going after the dreamers. That’s his policy. Is it the policy of the Justice Department?

SESSIONS: Homeland Security has primary jurisdiction there. Their first and strongest priority, no doubt about it, is the criminal element that we have in our country that have come here illegally. They’re focusing primarily on that. There is no doubt The president has sympathy for young people brought here at early ages.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So they can rest easy?

SESSIONS: Well we’ll see. I believe that everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported. However, we’ve got — we don’t have the ability to round up everybody and there is no plans to do that. But we’re going to focus first as the president has directed us, on the criminal element and we have got to get that under control.
imm.jpg

Well what he is stating is the law. That's his job, to enforce the law not redefine it for political purposes as some have been doing.

Of course, if you are in the country illegally, you are subject to deportation.

• Banned
Jefferson would like to return to the good old days of the Antebellum planter aristocracy. Never gonna happen Jeffie, watch.

HAHAHA. So now illegals (WHO CHOSE TO COME HERE) are the same as slaves????!!!!. uramoron

As it is, anyone caught here illegally should be deported. The president has no authority to exempt certain people from obeying the law. If that's what you want, then go to congress and get the law changed.

Wow you are really impressive. Not only are you a Professor of Physics, but you are a Constitutional Law expert. One wonders how you find time to post on the internet.

• Banned
Well what he is stating is the law. That's his job, to enforce the law not redefine it for political purposes as some have been doing.

Of course, if you are in the country illegally, you are subject to deportation.

NONONO, you heartless beast. You're discriminating against criminals who invade america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the citizens!!!

Wow you are really impressive. Not only are you a Professor of Physics, but you are a Constitutional Law expert. One wonders how you find time to post on the internet.

Thank you. Looks like i'm finally getting thru that thick skull of yours.

Thank you. Looks like i'm finally getting thru that thick skull of yours.

So where did you go to Law School and when did you find time with your studies on Physics?

HAHAHA. So now illegals (WHO CHOSE TO COME HERE) are the same as slaves????!!!!. uramoron
No hon, I'll say what I mean despite your childish attempts to steer a "conversation" into a hissyfit, but your "job creator" class has long supported and lobbied for this "illegal" immigration to have present a labor pool they can exploit more viciously than they can at present get away with exploiting documented americans. Capital in america has always sought out the most fragile population available as a source of cheap labor. Cheaper the better, violence in the maintenance thereof being no issue.

No hon, I'll say what I mean despite your childish attempts to steer a "conversation" into a hissyfit, but your "job creator" class has long supported and lobbied for this "illegal" immigration to have present a labor pool they can exploit more viciously than they can at present get away with exploiting documented americans. Capital in america has always sought out the most fragile population available as a source of cheap labor. Cheaper the better, violence in the maintenance thereof being no issue.

I know SOME illegals are exploited but they still chose to come here and can leave at any time and thus only an idiot like you would call them slaves.

And most of the illegals don't even work and are just on welfare.

I know SOME illegals are exploited but they still chose to come here and can leave at any time and thus only an idiot like you would call them slaves.

And most of the illegals don't even work and are just on welfare.
There were successful slavery prosecutions in FL in 2008 and 2012, they were chaining migrant workers up in semi trailers so they wouldn't run off. But in a society that has returned to profiteering from bondage with for profuit prisons and convict leasing, what's a little slavery thrown in to prop up "capitalism".

"Illegals" are here at the behest and as a result of all the lobbying your "job creator" class does to maintain this system.

If something bad was to happen to a few of those dirty border-jumping cucarachas, the rest of the odious things would slither back to the stinking Third World where their kind belongs.

We mean really bad.

Really, REALLY bad.

Know what we mean.

If something bad was to happen to a few of those dirty border-jumping cucarachas, the rest of the odious things would slither back to the stinking Third World where their kind belongs.

We mean really bad.

Really, REALLY bad.

Know what we mean.
Well we've engaged in ethnic cleansing before, ain't like we'd be breaking any new ground.

Forum List

Back