AG Letitia James has done nothing but investigate Trump her entire time in office.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is another example of our "justice" systems being corrupted this time at the state level. Letitia James, a self-described "activist" was elected in 2018 and has spent all of her time in office investigating Donald Trump and his family. Doesn't New York have very serious violent crime problems? Perhaps Ms. James could start serving the people of New York instead of licking the boots of the Democratic Party.

This is another example of our "justice" systems being corrupted this time at the state level. Letitia James, a self-described "activist" was elected in 2018 and has spent all of her time in office investigating Donald Trump and his family. Doesn't New York have very serious violent crime problems? Perhaps Ms. James could start serving the people of New York instead of licking the boots of the Democratic Party.

If it is political, it damages Americas faith in their own institutions and foreign governments faith in America. All I can judge is from comments I read online from foreign posters and it's clear most believe Trump has been targeted.

It doesn't matter what foreign leaders suggest publicly, it's what foreign citizens believe as this dictates long term sentiment and national direction. I've said from the start that damaging U.S Goodwill across the globe simply to appease the Establishment and their donors is a horrible trade-off. Potentially irreparable as U.S enemies rise.

Its pathetic, just another in the line of ignorant black DAs who have no idea what true law enforcement is.

THOUSANDS of serious crimes have gone uninvestigated and unprosecuted because of her hatred. The victims of those crimes deserve better.

If it is political, it damages Americas faith in their own institutions and foreign governments faith in America. All I can judge is from comments I read online from foreign posters and it's clear most believe Trump has been targeted.

It doesn't matter what foreign leaders suggest publicly, it's what foreign citizens believe as this dictates long term sentiment and national direction. I've said from the start that damaging U.S Goodwill across the globe simply to appease the Establishment and their donors is a horrible trade-off. Potentially irreparable as U.S enemies rise.
Exactly. The Democrats are either wittingly or unwittingly eroding the US from within. If they aren't removed from power and that includes control of the media, we will see the rise of China as the world leading super power. That will not go well for any country, other than China.

Doesn't matter what shade of lipstick you use. It's still a pig.

As the dems screw themselves raw and bloody.

48 days

Forum List

Back