AG: ‘No reason’ for special counsel on election, Biden’s son

Well the replacement for the do noting Barr will do something. And the libtards here will be crying about it.

There will be no replacement. The Senate isn't going to confirm anyone for 30 days.
You are a dumbfuck. Ever hear of the deputy? So, yes there will be a replacement. Now go back to Canada and STFU idiot.

A Deputy AG is not a duly appointed AG. He will be an acting AG.

What makes you think that Barr's Deputy will be willing to risk his career and reputation to do Trump's bidding? He could end up disbarred or in jail. Bill Barr will lose his license to practice law over his actions at AG. The process has already begun in the Barr Association.

I don't have to go back to Canada, you stupid piece of shit. You need to get a clue. Even if it would be the lonely.
That was one of the biggest piles of shit ever posted. Dumb even by your standards moron. Hey dumbfuck, the replacement will be the AG until further notice. When Barr is not disbarred leave this board forever. Put up or shut up you uneducated bitch. Go back to Canada you drain on society. Now STFU. My dog is more intelligent than you. Don’t post again until you get out of grade school.

There will not be an AG until Biden is inaugurated. There will be an acting AG in the interim.

You're in no position to tell anyone what to do, or demand that they leave the board. You dog is more intelligent than YOU are that's for sure. If you accomplish half as much in your lifetime as I have, you will have done very well, indeed.

Will Trump serve jail time?

No. Trump has legal experts looking into this now. If they deem it legal, Trump will pardon himself. Otherwise Trump will resign one day early to allow Pence to pardon him.

The pardon only relates to federal crimes. The Attorney General of New York is preparing tax fraud, tax evasion, bank fraud, and insurance fraud charges against Trump and the Trump Corporation. Only Andrew Cuomo can pardon him on State Charges. Somehow I doubt Gov. Cuomo would be inclined to do that for Trump, or his family.

You assume that Mike Pence would do something as corrupt as pardon Donald Trump. Pence has aspirations of running for President, and if he pardons Trump, the American people won't vote for him. Ever.

Well the replacement for the do noting Barr will do something. And the libtards here will be crying about it.

There will be no replacement. The Senate isn't going to confirm anyone for 30 days.
You are a dumbfuck. Ever hear of the deputy? So, yes there will be a replacement. Now go back to Canada and STFU idiot.

A Deputy AG is not a duly appointed AG. He will be an acting AG.

What makes you think that Barr's Deputy will be willing to risk his career and reputation to do Trump's bidding? He could end up disbarred or in jail. Bill Barr will lose his license to practice law over his actions at AG. The process has already begun in the Barr Association.

I don't have to go back to Canada, you stupid piece of shit. You need to get a clue. Even if it would be the lonely.
That was one of the biggest piles of shit ever posted. Dumb even by your standards moron. Hey dumbfuck, the replacement will be the AG until further notice. When Barr is not disbarred leave this board forever. Put up or shut up you uneducated bitch. Go back to Canada you drain on society. Now STFU. My dog is more intelligent than you. Don’t post again until you get out of grade school.

There will not be an AG until Biden is inaugurated. There will be an acting AG in the interim.

You're in no position to tell anyone what to do, or demand that they leave the board. You dog is more intelligent than YOU are that's for sure. If you accomplish half as much in your lifetime as I have, you will have done very well, indeed.
Your cowardice, as well as your stupidity, is noted. Hey asshole, I accomplished more by 9am today than you have in your worthless life. I’ll tell you whatever I feel like telling you you proven liar. A failure like you can STFU.

Will Trump serve jail time?

No. Trump has legal experts looking into this now. If they deem it legal, Trump will pardon himself. Otherwise Trump will resign one day early to allow Pence to pardon him.

The pardon only relates to federal crimes. The Attorney General of New York is preparing tax fraud, tax evasion, bank fraud, and insurance fraud charges against Trump and the Trump Corporation. Only Andrew Cuomo can pardon him on State Charges. Somehow I doubt Gov. Cuomo would be inclined to do that for Trump, or his family.

You assume that Mike Pence would do something as corrupt as pardon Donald Trump. Pence has aspirations of running for President, and if he pardons Trump, the American people won't vote for him. Ever.
Even if the state never actually prosecutes trump, they need to go after him to let the public know what a swamp monster trump actually is.

Same way we knew Mitch wouldn’t impeach him, we still impeached him in the house. The American people needed to know that call to Ukraine was illegal, wrong, quid pro quo and very wrong. It was not a perfect call.

If we didn’t impeach him the American people would have forgot just like they did everything he did wrong and got away with.

Typical establishment protection, the first duty of the DoJ.
Ah, the establishment conspiracy theory
It’s not a conspiracy when they do it right out in the open.

Just look at Comey. He said Hillary broke the law, yet didn’t “recommend” the DoJ press charges.
No, he didn’t! Comey said Clinton was reckless, did not do anything illegal. If she did the whole Trump family should be arrested. They all used private email.

Typical establishment protection, the first duty of the DoJ.
Ah, the establishment conspiracy theory
It’s not a conspiracy when they do it right out in the open.

Just look at Comey. He said Hillary broke the law, yet didn’t “recommend” the DoJ press charges.
No, he didn’t! Comey said Clinton was reckless, did not do anything illegal. If she did the whole Trump family should be arrested. They all used private email.
Crazy they ripped on Hillary for using private email but then shamelessly they use private emails

Sure. That's why there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the Rep and Dem watchers. Cause there was nothing to see. I mean people sign affidavits that if found to be false are perjury charge all the time.

If Biden were Trump and had all this evidence you'd be screaming bloody murder about a fraudulent election and you know it.

Since you think affidavits are evidence of wrong doing

Affidavit: Trump Was Insecurely Storing Most Sensitive Intel At Club​

So he's guilty then right Claudette?

Since you think affidavits are evidence of wrong doing

Affidavit: Trump Was Insecurely Storing Most Sensitive Intel At Club​

So he's guilty then right Claudette?

Affidavits are not "evidence of wrong doing". They're statements of fact, made under oath. If you lie on an Affidavit, you can be charged with perjury.

The election officials swore affidavits that there election was conducted legally, fairly, and the results were true and accurate. THAT's why we know the election wasn't stolen.

The Affidavit in support of the Search Warrant Application, is a statement of facts as to why the government was asking for the warrant. That doesn't make Trump guilty. That's not the purpose.

Forum List

Back