AG: ‘No reason’ for special counsel on election, Biden’s son

You want rigged elections like in Russia.
Or Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? Georgia? Michigan?
There were no rigged elections this year. We simply mailed everyone in the state eligible to vote an absentee ballot and record number of voters voted this year.

Jeb bush stole Florida for his brother in 2000 though and how? With all the tactics you claimed happened this year. We know Diebold voting machines were corrupt back then. What evidence do you have voting machines this year were hacked?

Why did you ignore What happened in 2000 and believe these thing ps now happened to you today? Hanging chads anyone?

And you tried to disrupt the recount this year like you did in 2000 only we wouldn’t allow it. No even republican governors and Secretary of states would risk their careers and reputations to lie for trump

Sure. That's why there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the Rep and Dem watchers. Cause there was nothing to see. I mean people sign affidavits that if found to be false are perjury charge all the time.

If Biden were Trump and had all this evidence you'd be screaming bloody murder about a fraudulent election and you know it.
What evidence? Each time we disect your claims they turn out to be false.

Or can be proven either way. Can what prove what they say happened happened?

Yes, the rnc sent thousands of liars to disrupt the recount in florida. Spread out over 5 states trump could easily find 1000 liars Or nuts.

Oh there's evidence out there. Loads on the Dominion machines and people don't sign affidavits for the hell of it since falsifying one is perjury.

You don't want to see any evidence and if Biden were Trump you'd be singing a different tune.
I do want to see the evidence but I also want to see the evidence from 2000 diebold voting machines and do away with electronic voting machines that can be hacked.

Or run them through the machine then have a Democrat and republican count them. The governor and Secretary of State don’t pick the counters the state democrats and republicans pick people to count

There were no rigged elections this year. We simply mailed everyone in the state eligible to vote an absentee ballot and record number of voters voted this year.

Jeb bush stole Florida for his brother in 2000 though and how? With all the tactics you claimed happened this year. We know Diebold voting machines were corrupt back then. What evidence do you have voting machines this year were hacked?

Why did you ignore What happened in 2000 and believe these thing ps now happened to you today? Hanging chads anyone?

And you tried to disrupt the recount this year like you did in 2000 only we wouldn’t allow it. No even republican governors and Secretary of states would risk their careers and reputations to lie for trump

Sure. That's why there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the Rep and Dem watchers. Cause there was nothing to see. I mean people sign affidavits that if found to be false are perjury charge all the time.

If Biden were Trump and had all this evidence you'd be screaming bloody murder about a fraudulent election and you know it.

Yes, the rnc sent thousands of liars to disrupt the recount in florida. Spread out over 5 states trump could easily find 1000 liars Or nuts.

Oh there's evidence out there. Loads on the Dominion machines and people don't sign affidavits for the hell of it since falsifying one is perjury.

You don't want to see any evidence and if Biden were Trump you'd be singing a different tune.
Yes they do sign affidavits when they are lying. You can’t prove they didn’t see what they claim they saw. You’re acting like democrats are guilty just because some unhinged trump supporter were planted to try and steal this election.

And many of their claims have been debunked. For example they thought ballots were going in during the middle of the night but those were camera equipment from a news company

can you show us a couple of the sworn statements of these one-thousand affadavits that you find important or believable, that involves election fraud which would change the winner outcome, or are you just taking Giuliani's or Powell's word on it and havent gone through these sworn affadavits yourself?
And what do YOU know about it? Who released all the affidavits to you so could screen them all?
I know you have absolutely NO grounds on which to try and cast doubt on the eyewitness testimony of
people who have come forward out of a sense of responsibility to report crimes and wrongdoing.
I've watched whistleblowers in hearings in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania step up and testify as to what they saw despite threats of violence and loss of employment.

I can remember the day when whistleblowers were revered and honored instead of vilified and scorned.
You must have a good reason to hate and disparage these people as you do.

Trump has thousands of affidavits from poll watchers? Where the fuck are they? And how come the Affidavits which the poll watchers signed for the Secretaries of State in these elections are different than the ones Trump claims to have.

In order for the Secretaries of State to confirm the elections in their states, both the Democratic poll watchers, and the Republican poll watchers, had to sign affidavits that they saw nothing amiss.

So which time were these poll watchers committing perjury - when they certified nothing was amiss, or when they certified they saw shennanigans? The fact that we haven't seen these Affidavits saying shennanigans, makes their existence highly doubtful.

Go back to Canada and inflict your stupid self on the Canadians. dumbass.
She got your stupid american white trash dumb ass. You got served Canadian style.

Of course they know better. Some fool whining about the 2000 election (even after I specifically sent a link
from a consortium of newspapers nationwide proving Bush did indeed win the presidency)
is just having an online tantrum.

There is so much evidence of fraud it's incredible but getting to courts to actually acknowledge proof
of corruption has been impossible, so far.
Of all the cases rejected so far NOT A SINGLE ONE has been judged on the merits of the case itself!

Every case has been dismissed based on procedural matters alone. We can't even get the corrupt judiciary
to pay attention to the actual facts themselves.

The way the Texas case was shut down is a great example. It's sham. A lie. A great deception.

Of course they know better. Some fool whining about the 2000 election (even after I specifically sent a link
from a consortium of newspapers nationwide proving Bush did indeed win the presidency)

There is so much evidence of fraud it's incredible but getting to courts to actually acknowledge proof
Of all the cases rejected so far NOT A SINGLE ONE has been judged on the merits of the case itself!

Every case has been dismissed based on procedural matters alone. We can't even get the corrupt judiciary

The way the Texas case was shut down is a great example. It's sham. A lie. A great deception.
1608650429200.png

1608650513479.png

1608650566003.png

Jeb and Katherine Harris threw out thousands of votes. Wake up. Why do you believe Democrats did this year but Republicans didn't back then?

can you show us a couple of the sworn statements of these one-thousand affadavits that you find important or believable, that involves election fraud which would change the winner outcome, or are you just taking Giuliani's or Powell's word on it and havent gone through these sworn affadavits yourself?
And what do YOU know about it? Who released all the affidavits to you so could screen them all?
I know you have absolutely NO grounds on which to try and cast doubt on the eyewitness testimony of
people who have come forward out of a sense of responsibility to report crimes and wrongdoing.
I've watched whistleblowers in hearings in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania step up and testify as to what they saw despite threats of violence and loss of employment.

I can remember the day when whistleblowers were revered and honored instead of vilified and scorned.
Republicans stole 2000 and they are trying to steal another election this year

This person witnessed Republicans steal 2000.

Yes they do sign affidavits when they are lying. You can’t prove they didn’t see what they claim they saw. You’re acting like democrats are guilty just because some unhinged trump supporter were planted to try and steal this election.

And many of their claims have been debunked. For example they thought ballots were going in during the middle of the night but those were camera equipment from a news company

Would you sign a false affidavit?? I sure wouldn't.

Tell us exactly who is lying and how YOU came to know these people were committing perjury.
Of course you have reported this to the FBI...right?
What a hero you are! Would you please please share details of just one of these cases you have uncovered?

What a lovely unsubstantiated anecdote you have. Thanks for sharing your delusion.

I've seen people who were largely unaware of how they came across to others but you have ZERO self awareness.
That's surely a mental health red flag. You are telling fantastic lies as if they were truths.
Another leftist liar who conflates what is true with what he WISHES were true.

Affidavit's saying what?

Inside Detroit’s absentee-ballot-counting center, one Republican poll watcher complained that workers were wearing Black Lives Matter gear. She thought one of them — a “man of intimidating size” — had followed her too closely.

Another Republican poll watcher complained about the public address system. Workers were using it to make announcements. It was loud. “This was very distracting to those of us trying to concentrate,” he said.

A third poll watcher noticed that when absentee ballots came in from military personnel, many showed votes for Democrats. He found that odd.
“I can estimate that at least 80% of military ballots I saw were straight ticket Democrat or simply had Joe Biden’s name filled in on them,” the man wrote. “I had always been told that military people tended to be conservative, so this stuck out to me.”

To back up that lawsuit, Trump’s campaign had promised “shocking” evidence of misconduct.
Instead, the campaign produced 238 pages of affidavits from Republican poll watchers across Michigan containing no evidence of significant fraud but rather allegations about ballot-counting procedures that state workers have already debunked — and in some cases, complaints about rude behavior or unpleasant looks from poll workers or Democratic poll watchers.

For the Trump campaign, the biggest problem with these affidavits might be that they raise questions with only a small number of ballots: a few hundred at most, from The Washington Post’s analysis, far less than the number by which Trump trails in Michigan.
But Trump’s allies have said they are still working on other evidence that could prove wide-scale fraud.

Others described interactions that — while tense and unpleasant — did not indicate any problems with ballots. One Chinese American woman said she was told “you are not American.” Another said she had been told to “go back to the suburbs, Karen,” by a Democratic poll watcher.

Others complained that while inside the ballot-counting room, they were not allowed to speak with front-line election workers, or were required to stay six feet away from them because of coronavirus protocols. That often left them guessing about what they had seen and complaining about being unable to look more closely.
They often seemed hampered by a lack of knowledge about Michigan’s election system. One challenger noted with concern that a group of absentee ballots “appeared in pristine condition, as if they had never gone through the U.S. Postal Service.” Michigan allows voters to drop off absentee ballots in drop boxes or at clerks’ offices, avoiding the mail, although it is not clear the circumstances around those ballots.

The poll watchers’ most common concerns centered on two practices that the city of Detroit has said are legal and common.

You got nothing

Republicans stole 2000 and they are trying to steal another election this year
This person witnessed Republicans steal 2000.
Jump in your little time machine and go back a couple of decades to report this crime.
Bringing forward these claims now is rather absurd because no one can challenge this "labor
organizer" now, two decades after the fact, and it sure makes a good story for the zealots at
Democracy Now to claim.

And it's well in keeping with your special brand of idiocy.

Last edited:

What are you going to say when a consortium of newspapers nationwide say they proved Biden won?

Affidavit's saying what?

Inside Detroit’s absentee-ballot-counting center, one Republican poll watcher complained that workers were wearing Black Lives Matter gear. She thought one of them — a “man of intimidating size” — had followed her too closely.

Another Republican poll watcher complained about the public address system. Workers were using it to make announcements. It was loud. “This was very distracting to those of us trying to concentrate,” he said.

A third poll watcher noticed that when absentee ballots came in from military personnel, many showed votes for Democrats. He found that odd.
“I can estimate that at least 80% of military ballots I saw were straight ticket Democrat or simply had Joe Biden’s name filled in on them,” the man wrote. “I had always been told that military people tended to be conservative, so this stuck out to me.”

To back up that lawsuit, Trump’s campaign had promised “shocking” evidence of misconduct.
Instead, the campaign produced 238 pages of affidavits from Republican poll watchers across Michigan containing no evidence of significant fraud but rather allegations about ballot-counting procedures that state workers have already debunked — and in some cases, complaints about rude behavior or unpleasant looks from poll workers or Democratic poll watchers.

For the Trump campaign, the biggest problem with these affidavits might be that they raise questions with only a small number of ballots: a few hundred at most, from The Washington Post’s analysis, far less than the number by which Trump trails in Michigan.
But Trump’s allies have said they are still working on other evidence that could prove wide-scale fraud.

Others described interactions that — while tense and unpleasant — did not indicate any problems with ballots. One Chinese American woman said she was told “you are not American.” Another said she had been told to “go back to the suburbs, Karen,” by a Democratic poll watcher.

Others complained that while inside the ballot-counting room, they were not allowed to speak with front-line election workers, or were required to stay six feet away from them because of coronavirus protocols. That often left them guessing about what they had seen and complaining about being unable to look more closely.
They often seemed hampered by a lack of knowledge about Michigan’s election system. One challenger noted with concern that a group of absentee ballots “appeared in pristine condition, as if they had never gone through the U.S. Postal Service.” Michigan allows voters to drop off absentee ballots in drop boxes or at clerks’ offices, avoiding the mail, although it is not clear the circumstances around those ballots.

The poll watchers’ most common concerns centered on two practices that the city of Detroit has said are legal and common.

You got nothing

Well Seely and Sitto sure saw something. They signed affidavits to that effect.

I know you would sign a false affidavit and get charged with perjury but no one else would.

You got nothing
This is known as "Cherry Picking". Taking a few select examples and pretending it is typical of a much larger
problem. At any rate until you provide proof of the claims you made against whistleblowers, who you called liars and republican plants, you don't warrant or merit serious consideration.

You're a crackpot and a liar yourself.

What are you going to say when a consortium of newspapers nationwide say they proved Biden won?
I won't need to say anything because that will never happen.

Affidavit's saying what?

You got nothing

I know you would sign a false affidavit and get charged with perjury but no one else would.
What they say they saw amounts to nothing. No risk of going to jail for what they’ve said they saw or felt. But their affidavids also prove nothing. Give it up

Of course they will. And you’ll say they are the lying media. But in 2000 the media wasn’t lying?

Affidavit's saying what?

You got nothing

What they say they saw amounts to nothing. No risk of going to jail for what they’ve said they saw or felt. But their affidavids also prove nothing. Give it up

Tell me. Would you give it up if Biden were Trump and you had evidence that Trump stole the election??

How bout a resounding HELL NO.

what i know is the affadavits were solicited by the trump team n company.... on all the far right republican internet sites...

the thousand didn't report it or file a legitimate complaint... when what they THOUGHT was wrong doing happened.... it was after the election was over and after these thousand people found out Trump lost, Biden won.

and on the ones that claimed poll watchers were not allowed is simply not the truth. By LAW only 3 official poll watchers are allowed near every vote counting station.... one D, one R, and one I.... any excess have to stand back and are not poll watchers, but are simply observers.

This Above, was shown in a court case that was brought.... that the trump team lost, on last appeal.

Also, the court that saw the best of the best affadavits out of the thousand, that Giuliani presented in that suit case, were mostly just the witnesses misunderstanding of how the full election process and checks put in place, work,

and the judge asked Giuliani if he was claiming any kind of fraud took place, and he said, "No, your honor".

Last edited:

Then those newspapers are run by lying Trump supporters. Here is the problem with your "consortium of newspapers" argument btw.

The myth that Bush would have won had the recount proceeded dates back to a recount conducted by a consortium of newspapers that examined the ballots. The consortium found that “If all the ballots had been reviewed under any of seven single standards, and combined with the results of an examination of overvotes, Mr. Gore would have won, by a very narrow margin.” But the newspapers decided that this was not how the counties would have actually tabulated the votes. By the variable standards they would have used, the papers reported, Bush would have prevailed. Thus the national news reported a slew of headlines asserting that Bush would have prevailed.

The conclusion was erroneous. The newspapers assumed that the counties would only have looked at “undervotes” — ballots that did not register any votes for president — and ignored “overvotes” — ballots that registered more than one vote for president. An overvote would be a ballot in which the machine mistakenly picked up a second vote for president, or in which a voter both marked a box and wrote in the name of the same candidate. A hand recount in which an examiner is judging the “intent of the voter” would turn those ballots that were originally discarded into countable votes.

Counting overvotes in which the intent of the voter was clear would have resulted in Gore winning the recount. And subsequent reporting by the Orlando Sentinel and Michael Isikoff found that the recount, had it proceeded, almost certainly would have examined overvotes. (Most of the links have been lost over time, but you can find references here and here.)

The newspapers’ error has to be understood in the context of the time. After Bush prevailed in the recount, there was massive pressure to retroactively justify the processes that led to his victory, in the general spirit of restoring confidence in the system. In the aftermath of the September 11 attacks, that pressure intensified to the point where it was commonly opined that the newspapers ought to entirely cancel the recount (scheduled to come out in November 2001, at the height of the rally-around-Bush moment). In that atmosphere, the newspapers grasped for an interpretation that would both reassure most Americans of what they wanted to believe and avoid placing themselves in opposition to a powerful and bipartisan rallying around Bush that was then at its apogee.

Now, the actual effect of the recount is obviously something of a side issue when assessing the actions of the Court. Nobody knew the outcome of the recount, only that it threatened to make Al Gore president, and stopping it would guarantee Bush’s victory. That is the environment in which five Republican-appointed justices essentially invented a one-time-only ruling to stop the recount.

It's as valid as any eyewitness testimony in a court of law. But I guess that doesn't matter to you either
because nothing any eye witness saw or experience personally during this election could possibly sway the mind of a mentally defective crackpot sitting at his little keyboard spewing outrageous lying accusations around.

Just give us the detailed facts on just one of the whistleblowers that you know is lying, as you've stated, and
give someone a reason to believe your bullshit!
Or just fuck off and go away.

Forum List

Back