🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Again.Polls Had It Wrong For Nevada.Will Polls Get It Wrong Again Tonight?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow::confused-84::dunno: So what happened to the Kernal Sanders landslide? So much for polling, right? Just like in Iowa. What happened to "I'm Way Ahead In Iowa !!!", yah? Donald? :hellno:
So now we all wait and see what happens in a few hours, if the polls get it wrong again, and either Cruz or Rubio wins, then can we also assume that all polls showing Hillary with any chance of beating anyone are going to be way off? :iagree:

hooray for hillary! :D

Not certain on the polls being wrong, they said that Sanders was closing in...I don't think they said he would win?

I think Trump will probably win because the votes get split up between all of "the other guys/all the rest" verses him, and I think he will always get more individually, and any single person on the "all the rest" side. More candidates need to drop out on the "all the rest" side, in order for one of them to beat Trump imho.

at time time,,,,i still dont see Trump getting to 30. maybe 27.5%?

When I'm polled I always tell them opposite of my votes and preferences. A lot of people do.

:cow::confused-84::dunno: So what happened to the Kernal Sanders landslide? So much for polling, right? Just like in Iowa. What happened to "I'm Way Ahead In Iowa !!!", yah? Donald? :hellno:
So now we all wait and see what happens in a few hours, if the polls get it wrong again, and either Cruz or Rubio wins, then can we also assume that all polls showing Hillary with any chance of beating anyone are going to be way off? :iagree:

List the polls that had it a Sanders landslide.

Or shut up.

Or shut up.

Agreed. Polls were so tight it was a toss up.

Or shut up.

i still have a hunch that Cruz will win tonight and trump/rubio within a point of each other.

are we all waiting for Hillary to start coughing soon?

mentalhealth.jpg

Or shut up.

i still have a hunch that Cruz will win tonight and trump/rubio within a point of each other.

Polls close in 4 minutes, so I reckon we're about to find out.

Or shut up.

Polls close in 4 minutes, so I reckon we're about to find out.
i wonder what alchohol hillary drank tonight from keeping her from coughing/barking.

Or shut up.

Another uniformed far left drone that stays uninformed!

Or shut up.

Polls are just that Polls, they can be a gauge, but polls can often be rigged or far from accurate.

There a lot of people that put a stake in polls, then there are those that make up their own minds regardless what a poll tells them..

Or shut up.

Polls are just that Polls, they can be a gauge, but polls can often be rigged or far from accurate.

There a lot of people that put a stake in polls, then there are those that make up their own minds regardless what a poll tells them..
and many of us were right about SC,,,we knew it was going to be a tight race. it can go either way. if Cruz wins, i guess we are gonna sue him...lol

What "Sanders landslide?"

Most polls had Hillary winning.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Nevada Democratic Presidential Caucus

Where do you get these things?

Or shut up.

List the polls, parrot.

Or shut up.

I see he chose door number 2.

Or shut up.

List the polls, parrot.

Oh poor far left drone defending another far left drone, how cute!

Top Pollster Predicts Bernie Sanders Will Win the Next State

Poor little far left drones continue to stay uninformed..

Or shut up.

I see he chose door number 2.

Says the far left drone!

Forum List

Back