🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Again.Polls Had It Wrong For Nevada.Will Polls Get It Wrong Again Tonight?

:cow::confused-84::dunno: So what happened to the Kernal Sanders landslide? So much for polling, right? Just like in Iowa. What happened to "I'm Way Ahead In Iowa !!!", yah? Donald? :hellno:
So now we all wait and see what happens in a few hours, if the polls get it wrong again, and either Cruz or Rubio wins, then can we also assume that all polls showing Hillary with any chance of beating anyone are going to be way off? :iagree:

List the polls that had it a Sanders landslide.

Or shut up.

Another uniformed far left drone that stays uninformed!

List the polls, parrot.

Oh poor far left drone defending another far left drone, how cute!

Top Pollster Predicts Bernie Sanders Will Win the Next State

Poor little far left drones continue to stay uninformed..

I am very impressed that you, a parrot, has learned to type the same thing over and over and over again with your beak.

But I don't expect a parrot to understand what a human wrote.

Because a human would read the article and realize that the article was a single person making a prediction, even though all the polls except one had Clinton leading, which were referenced in the article.

538pollsample-1024x374.png

"SQWAK!! Far left drone! SQWAK!!"

:cow::confused-84::dunno: So what happened to the Kernal Sanders landslide? So much for polling, right? Just like in Iowa. What happened to "I'm Way Ahead In Iowa !!!", yah? Donald? :hellno:
So now we all wait and see what happens in a few hours, if the polls get it wrong again, and either Cruz or Rubio wins, then can we also assume that all polls showing Hillary with any chance of beating anyone are going to be way off? :iagree:

Or shut up.

List the polls, parrot.

I am very impressed that you, a parrot, has learned to type the same thing over and over and over again with your beak.

Because a human would read the article and realize that the article was a single person making a prediction, even though all the polls except one had Clinton leading, which were referenced in the article.

See how the far left drones act!

Here you go this site find any poll you like that will fit your far left narrative:

PollingReport.com

Another far left drone fail!

Here is a far left drone site you may believe:

For the first time, a major poll shows Bernie Sanders leading Hillary Clinton

Or shut up.

List the polls, parrot.

Here you go this site find any poll you like that will fit your far left narrative:

PollingReport.com

Hey parrot

List all the polls that had Sanders winning.

It's pretty easy.

List the polls, parrot.

PollingReport.com

Hey parrot

List all the polls that had Sanders winning.

It's pretty easy.

I did far left drone, it is up to you see it!

See how the far left drones act when you give them real information?

They are incapable of processing it!

This why these far left drones will always fail as they do not like to stay informed and want all others to be uniformed as they are!

Read the article. He didn't predict a win. He predicted the 'chance' of winning.
Another far left drone chimes in and cherry picks to think they are making a real point! For the first time, a major poll shows Bernie Sanders leading Hillary Clinton
You moved the goalposts. That's a different article from the one to which I responded. Naughty wingnut. :slap:

Read the article. He didn't predict a win. He predicted the 'chance' of winning.
Another far left drone chimes in and cherry picks to think they are making a real point! For the first time, a major poll shows Bernie Sanders leading Hillary Clinton
You moved the goalposts. That's a different article from the one to which I responded. Naughty wingnut. :slap:

Once again the far left hates when you inform them with real information!

Political Figures: S-W

Or shut up.

List the polls, parrot.

PollingReport.com

Listen, you idiot parrot.

I've asked you to post all these polls that have Sanders winning Nevada in a landslide.

And you have posted Nate Silver's prediction, a national poll from the WSJ and a link to pollingreport.com. You have not posted anything at all to support your claim, parrot.

Are you a retarded parrot? Do you not understand that was asked? Why do you keep posting things that don't answer the question?

List the polls, parrot.

PollingReport.com

I've asked you to post all these polls that have Sanders winning Nevada in a landslide.

And you have posted Nate Silver's prediction, a national poll from the WSJ and a link to pollingreport.com. You have not posted anything at all to support your claim, parrot.

Are you a retarded parrot? Do you not understand that was asked? Why do you keep posting things that don't answer the question?

Oh poor far left drone!

I did not make that claim!

The OP made the claim!

I just pointed out you far left drones do not like being informed!

And with each and every post you prove my comments!

List the polls, parrot.

PollingReport.com

Oh poor far left drone!

The OP made the claim!

Yes, a retarded parrot would respond to someone asking the OP for proof of polls showing a Sanders landslide, then posting irrelevant links to a Nate Silver prediction, a WSJ national poll, and pollingreports.com.

462f234a8d7561508cb213685641-funny_parrot_picture_5.jpg

PollingReport.com

Oh poor far left drone!

The OP made the claim!

Yes, a retarded parrot would respond to someone asking the OP for proof of polls showing a Sanders landslide, then posting irrelevant links to a Nate Silver prediction, a WSJ national poll, and pollingreports.com.

462f234a8d7561508cb213685641-funny_parrot_picture_5.jpg

And the far left drone continues to prove my point, they are clueless and want to remain clueless!

I guess for a far left drone ignorance is bliss!

All I need to do is prove my comments that the far left drones do not like being informed!

And they keep proving them with each and every post!

Forum List

Back