Against covid vaccines

I only post facts. I won't bore you by posting partisan propaganda with partisan statistics. You are the first lefty to acknowledge that I was posted facts.
I'm not concerned with your apparent partisan compulsion to pigeonhole people.

The empirical reality is that Covid is now ravaging the states with the lowest vaccination rates, and Republican politicians are following the President's lead and finally pleading with their constituents to get vaccinated.

• The five states with the lowest vaccination rates in the US are experiencing surging Delta variant cases.
  • The five states are Alabama, Louisiana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Mississippi.
  • In each state, officials are sounding the alarms, warning that the Delta variant is quickly spreading.
Again, The Alabama Department of Public Health reports that 11,600 State residents have died of COVID, and
only twenty six of those were vaccinated.

I'm not concerned with your apparent partisan compulsion to pigeonhole people.

The empirical reality is that Covid is now ravaging the states with the lowest vaccination rates, and Republican politicians are following the President's lead and finally pleading with their constituents to get vaccinated.

• The five states with the lowest vaccination rates in the US are experiencing surging Delta variant cases.
  • The five states are Alabama, Louisiana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Mississippi.
  • In each state, officials are sounding the alarms, warning that the Delta variant is quickly spreading.
Again, The Alabama Department of Public Health reports that 11,600 State residents have died of COVID, and only twenty six of those were vaccinated.
Thank you for posting your propaganda, it matches the covid narrative perfectly. I am actually very well versed on the covid and vaccine political narratives, so I can spot somebody like you who is on script. I am also well versed on the information that is available outside the box that you are confined to, so I form my perception of the political landscape from a much broader range of information.

Thank you for posting your propaganda, it matches the covid narrative perfectly. I am actually very well versed on the covid and vaccine political narratives, so I can spot somebody like you who is on script. I am also well versed on the information that is available outside the box that you are confined to, so I form my perception of the political landscape from a much broader range of information.
If your ideological dogma prevents your from accepting the empirical data, so be it. You are, unfortunately, not alone in your irrational denial:
Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 4.59.39 PM.png

Pastor Joshua Feuerstein Says​

'You Don't Need the Vaccine, You Got Jesus!'

as Delta Surges​

Are you dead yet?

If not, just call it the "Trump vaccine" and submit to the little prick.

The vaccine's effectiveness and the fear of the consequences of whining about it have even ideological nutjobs scrambling onto the Biden bandwagon and accepting medical science.

I'll probably outlive the vaccinated. That stuff was designed to kill.

I'll probably outlive the vaccinated. That stuff was designed to kill.
Ideologues spewing their ideological claptrap dogma are now being ignored by more and more right wing politicians who had adamantly refused to face up to the empirical reality, but are now desperately pleading with their duped constituents to act responsibly.

Less Than 0.01 Percent of Vaccinated Americans Developed Severe COVID Breakthrough Case

[Less Than 0.01 Percent of Vaccinated Americans Developed Severe COVID Breakthrough Case, CDC Says]

Allowing stupid people and/or ideological crackpots to die is immoral.​

Last edited:
Ideologues spewing their ideological claptrap dogma are now being ignored by more and more right wing politicians who had adamantly refused to face up to the empirical reality, but are now desperately pleading with their duped constituents to act responsibly.

Less Than 0.01 Percent of Vaccinated Americans Developed Severe COVID Breakthrough Case

[Less Than 0.01 Percent of Vaccinated Americans Developed Severe COVID Breakthrough Case, CDC Says]

I had Covid in Feb 2020.

The crackpots are coming around. Confronted with the tragic consequences of their ideological dogma, they are finally accepting the medical science. Yet another one that has given in to reality:

‘Vaccines save lives’: Oklahoma Republican Rep.

Tom Cole urges people to get COVID-19 vaccine

Oklahoma’s Republican Rep. Tom Cole wrote a column to urge people to get the COVID-19 vaccine as the nation battles an uptick in COVID-19 cases due to the delta variant.​
Cole said that, however, due to the spread of misinformation, there has been public doubt about the efficiency and safety of the vaccine and that millions of Americans remain unprotected from COVID-19.​
“When more people choose to get vaccinated, they not only protect themselves but also at-risk individuals, including our own families, friends and loved ones,” Cole said in the column. “Put simply, vaccines save lives.”​

Last edited:
THIS IS NOT A VACCINE BUT AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG. SO FAR 12,000 HAVE DIED AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE COVID-19 EXPERIMENTAL DRUG.
AFTER JUST 54 DEATHS RELATED TO THE SWINE FLU VACCINATION, THE CDC SHUT IT DOWN.
LEFT WING GLOBALISTS WILL PUSH THE EXPERIMENTAL COVID DRUG AND ITS SO CALLED BOOSTERS TO INCREASE PROFITS FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
DR. FRANFENFAUCI AND KILLER GATES STAND TO MAKE BILLIONS IN PROFITS FROM MODERNA AS WELL AS THE STOCK SOARING TO UNBELIEVABLE NUMBERS.

THIS IS NOT A VACCINE BUT AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG. SO FAR 12,000 HAVE DIED AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE COVID-19 EXPERIMENTAL DRUG.
AFTER JUST 54 DEATHS RELATED TO THE SWINE FLU VACCINATION, THE CDC SHUT IT DOWN.
LEFT WING GLOBALISTS WILL PUSH THE EXPERIMENTAL COVID DRUG AND ITS SO CALLED BOOSTERS TO INCREASE PROFITS FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
DR. FRANFENFAUCI AND KILLER GATES STAND TO MAKE BILLIONS IN PROFITS FROM MODERNA AS WELL AS THE STOCK SOARING TO UNBELIEVABLE NUMBERS.
Hysterical, inane, crackpot paranoidal propaganda aside, the most hyper-partisan proponents of the lies are finally coming around to respect and advocate for medical science as their crap has taken a toll on the American public.

Republicans are stampeding to join the President's medically-validated advocacy of intelligent behavior:

To review the belated progress:

Republican Governors Join Biden and CDC in Blaming “Unvaccinated”
[Republican Governors Join Biden and CDC in Blaming “Unvaccinated” for Alleged New COVID Hospitalizations | The Crazz Files]
Alabama Republican Governor Kay Ivey has joined the Biden Administration and the CDC in attacking “unvaccinated” residents in her own state, blaming them for rising “cases” of COVID-19. It is “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for rising cases of Covid-19...

McConnell will use campaign funds to promote Covid vaccinations in Kentucky

Florida sets COVID hospitalization records again,
including highest in nation for children
Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has said
that the COVID-19
“vaccines are saving lives.”
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 4.29.50 PM.png

“If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero,” DeSantis said during a Wednesday press briefing.
“If you look at the people being admitted to hospitals, over 95 percent of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated. And so these vaccines are saving lives.”

The ideological dogmatists who fell in line behind the vacuous blowhards are finally seeing the light, even in the darkest recesses of the nation:

"Almost 100 percent of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths certainly are occurring with unvaccinated folks. These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain. We’ve got to get folks to take the shot. The vaccine is the greatest weapon we have to fight COVID. There’s no question about that.”

[Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey calls out unvaccinated residents for ‘choosing a horrible lifestyle’]

Last edited:
Hysterical, inane, crackpot paranoidal propaganda aside, the most hyper-partisan proponents of the lies are finally coming around to respect and advocate for medical science as their crap has taken a toll on the American public.

Republicans are stampeding to join the President's medically-validated advocacy of intelligent behavior:

To review the belated progress:

Republican Governors Join Biden and CDC in Blaming “Unvaccinated”
[Republican Governors Join Biden and CDC in Blaming “Unvaccinated” for Alleged New COVID Hospitalizations | The Crazz Files]
Alabama Republican Governor Kay Ivey has joined the Biden Administration and the CDC in attacking “unvaccinated” residents in her own state, blaming them for rising “cases” of COVID-19. It is “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for rising cases of Covid-19...

McConnell will use campaign funds to promote Covid vaccinations in Kentucky

Florida sets COVID hospitalization records again,
including highest in nation for children
Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has said
that the COVID-19
“vaccines are saving lives.”
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 4.29.50 PM.png

“If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero,” DeSantis said during a Wednesday press briefing.
“If you look at the people being admitted to hospitals, over 95 percent of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated. And so these vaccines are saving lives.”

The ideological dogmatists who fell in line behind the vacuous blowhards are finally seeing the light, even in the darkest recesses of the nation:

"Almost 100 percent of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths certainly are occurring with unvaccinated folks. These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain. We’ve got to get folks to take the shot. The vaccine is the greatest weapon we have to fight COVID. There’s no question about that.”

[Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey calls out unvaccinated residents for ‘choosing a horrible lifestyle’]
THERE ARE NO REPUBLICANS SUPPORTING THE LEFT WING MARXIST MOVEMENT.
THE RINOS ARE LEFT WING SHITCAKES.
MEDICALLY VALIDATED ADVOCACY OF INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR. LOL LOL THATS FUNNY
DR. FRANKENFAUCI, DOCTOR OF DEATH
HERD IMMUNITY IS IMPOSSIBLE.
THERE ALWAYS WILL BE VARIANTS AND DR. FRANKENFAUCI AND KILLER GATES WILL BE MAKING BILLIONS FROM BOOSTER SHOTS INDEFINITELY, WHICH DO NOTHING.

THERE ARE NO REPUBLICANS SUPPORTING THE LEFT WING MARXIST MOVEMENT.
THE RINOS ARE LEFT WING SHITCAKES.
MEDICALLY VALIDATED ADVOCACY OF INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR. LOL LOL THATS FUNNY
DR. FRANKENFAUCI, DOCTOR OF DEATH
HERD IMMUNITY IS IMPOSSIBLE.
THERE ALWAYS WILL BE VARIANTS AND DR. FRANKENFAUCI AND KILLER GATES WILL BE MAKING BILLIONS FROM BOOSTER SHOTS INDEFINITELY, WHICH DO NOTHING.
The thing about rinos is that lefties hate them because they think rinos are righties. Righties hate rinos too, because we know that they are really lefties

Forum List

Back