Aggravation I dont need right now. YoutubeTV has gotten rid of all Disney Channels which includes ESPN

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was watching the game last night and the shit just cut off in the middle of the game. So I had to cancel and shop for another streaming

I already dont have a girlfriend why cant I have my sports channels? Why must everything be taken away from me???

I was watching the game last night and the shit just cut off in the middle of the game. So I had to cancel and shop for another streaming

I already dont have a girlfriend why cant I have my sports channels? Why must everything be taken away from me???

Biden thinks you should just be happy to have a TV.so be happy

Content providers are getting the upper hand over bandwidth providers. I expect to see a bunch of negotiations. In the end more choice will keep your costs down but may be inconvenient.

Wow, that seems to be the thing these days, I guess. My favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot, for some unknown reason deleted several of his Instagram clips including the one of him being able to wear his Ritz Discount baseball jersey again. It has been 35 years now since the episode of Perfect Strangers when him and several other cast members had to wear the uniform. Last year around this time, Bronson got into it again after losing a whole bunch of unwanted weight. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to see what I have for him this Christmas. :) :) :)

Wow, that seems to be the thing these days, I guess. My favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot, for some unknown reason deleted several of his Instagram clips including the one of him being able to wear his Ritz Discount baseball jersey again. It has been 35 years now since the episode of Perfect Strangers when him and several other cast members had to wear the uniform. Last year around this time, Bronson got into it again after losing a whole bunch of unwanted weight. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to see what I have for him this Christmas. :) :) :)
what the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back