Aggravation I dont need right now. YoutubeTV has gotten rid of all Disney Channels which includes ESPN

^^^ You're talking about a blackout/hiccup concerning your favorite place to be online. I was only trying to point out that in a way, I can relate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ You're talking about a blackout/hiccup concerning your favorite place to be online. I was only trying to point out that in a way, I can relate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
well u never mentioned what channel you lost

God Bless

Interesting film doing a one-day stand on NetFlix on Boxing Day (December 26). Si-fi titled "Don't Look Up". Getting terrible reviews and it does make the featured players somewhat suspect as "fading" but filmed in some locations much different than those usually employed. Said to be some scenes performed on a World War II battleship. Oddity is it wasn't produced for TV - rather for the "big screen". A one-day internet thing like this seems other than normal.

As to YouTube, I recently paid for a subscription after using it free for a couple of years. I like British drama and previously used Acorn and BritBox but their content has dwindled and neither is worth the price anymore. Especially since there seems to be many times the British content on YouTube than on either of those UK based "channels". It's less expensive than a subscription to the PBS Passport and doesn't subside American Communist Party propaganda which comes along with some good British series when "buying" that way.

Interesting film doing a one-day stand on NetFlix on Boxing Day (December 26). Si-fi titled "Don't Look Up". Getting terrible reviews and it does make the featured players somewhat suspect as "fading" but filmed in some locations much different than those usually employed. Said to be some scenes performed on a World War II battleship. Oddity is it wasn't produced for TV - rather for the "big screen". A one-day internet thing like this seems other than normal.
Now what the fuck you talking about

you never needed an escape from normal everyday aggravation?

If I ever want to cut down on everyday aggravation ... I will stop aggravating people.

But, it's just too much fun to stop.

If I ever want to cut down on everyday aggravation ... I will stop aggravating people.

But, it's just too much fun to stop.
Aside from having a woman's ass in my face from tinder, sports is my primary escape

Forum List

Back