Agitprop; What It Is And How To Recognize It

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
You hear things coming from the left and you know it's wrong, like most things from the left are, but you can't really put your finger on it. Like, why? For one thing.

It's pretty effective on the un-inoculated and the weak-minded. Which is why you need to learn, understand and recognize it for what it is when you see it. The weak-minded are defenseless against it.

Here is an entry-level basic explanation of it. Take a few minutes to read it.

Agitprop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It will be worth your while.

You will be amazed to learn how much Agitprop you wade through on a daily basis.

Amazed

You hear things coming from the left and you know it's wrong, like most things from the left are, but you can't really put your finger on it. Like, why? For one thing.

It's pretty effective on the un-inoculated and the weak-minded. Which is why you need to learn, understand and recognize it for what it is when you see it. The weak-minded are defenseless against it.

You will be amazed to learn how much Agitprop you wade through on a daily basis.

Amazed

But none of Obama's speeches, like when he tells people rich people are trying to enslave them, would be considered agitprop, right?

Amazed

But none of Obama's speeches, like when he tells people rich people are trying to enslave them, would be considered agitprop, right?

Some Agitprop can be quite beneficial. But most of the 'good' done through agitprop can be accomplished by other means.

The more you learn about marxism, the more you understand that the dimocrap party is marxist.

Quinn Campaign Wonders: Black Republicans Like Jewish Nazis?

And my fav-o-flav of the day --

(hope this image sticks)

Screen-shot-2014-04-23-at-2.25.32-PM.png

Everything any of you have ever read or watched that is targeted for the tea party conservatives would fall into this category. Most successful use of "agitprop" I have ever personally witnessed. I like finding new words, thank you.

Agitprop!

Wow. There's a word I have not heard since the 70s! This topic is like turning on the radio and hearing One Tin Soldier. :lol:

Last edited:
Everything any of you have ever read or watched that is targeted for the tea party conservatives would fall into this category. Most successful use of "agitprop" I have ever personally witnessed. I like finding new words, thank you.

Occufart is a one man show of agitpoop.

Or joe biden, those republicans are gona out you back in chains, except republicans never put blacks in chains, but its just a detail right?

Now we k ow what category of film michael moore should be put in, oh and hypocrisy....his other category

Occufart is a one man show of agitpoop.

Like everyone else on this board, even you, we all have an opinion to sell but who's buying?

Amazed

Indeed. The Soviets were masters of it. Hell, where did you think the left gets their ideas from? :lol:

Believe me, I recognize propaganda when I see (or read) it.

Agitprop!

Wow. There's a word I have not heard since the 70s! This topic is like turning on the radio and hearing One Tin Soldier. :lol:

That's because you're so fucken smart......

It's fucken unbelievable.

Here's another one........availability cascades......

Last edited:
NO, what YOU witness from them is truth...but truth to you is like daylight to Dracula...but then YOU demonstrate the OP's point precisely. Good Job. Now sit. Good boy. Here's a scoobysnak...
icon14.gif

IDIOT

NO, what YOU witness from them is truth...but truth to you is like daylight to Dracula...but then YOU demonstrate the OP's point precisely. Good Job. Now sit. Good boy. Here's a scoobysnak...
icon14.gif

IDIOT

Do you somehow think the tea party conservatives are immune to propagandizing? They are the group of Americans most susceptible to scare tactics, they crave the horror story, the sinister conspiracy and the rush to judgement. It makes me sick just how predictably they throw their support to the one who confirms their phantom fears the most.

icon14.gif

IDIOT

"....like daylight to Dracula" VERY GOOD! :D

They despise the TEA party because they despise the truth. Hell, it's elementary. I suppose that it is the stupidity of youth with these Nazis. It pisses them off that their parents did so much better than they are - and they know the reason why - and his name is Barry.

icon14.gif

IDIOT

Do you somehow think the tea party conservatives are immune to propagandizing? They are the group of Americans most susceptible to scare tactics, they crave the horror story, the sinister conspiracy and the rush to judgement. It makes me sick just how predictably they throw their support to the one who confirms their phantom fears the most.

NOT unlike those of the left like YOU who's AIM is ONE PARTY RULE. Spare US.:eusa_hand:

Just can't help yourself, can you?

icon14.gif

IDIOT

NOT unlike those of the left like YOU who's AIM is ONE PARTY RULE. Spare US.:eusa_hand:

Apparently not.

In 1984 Ted Kennedy begged the USSR to takeover the Democrat Party and defeat Reagan and they took him up on the offer

Apparently not.

Truthful, or capitulating?

Forum List

Back