Ahmaud Arbery Day

Superbadbrutha There you go, more bullshit from you. It doesn't take protest for whites to be charged. You do not provide any facts or proof-just bullshit. If someone is murdered, and they have a case, they usually charge someone --black or white
. It took over 3 months for them to charge the black cop in the white women's murder

blacks murder all the time and never get charged:
most of those murdered are blacks-most blacks are murdered by blacks

and, blacks murder whites at much higher rates than whites murder blacks -so there is the coup de grace--
Show me 3 whites that were murdered by someone black and that they were never charged for it.

It took black folks protesting before these 3 cowards were arrested.

It took black folks protesting before Derek Chauvin was arrested.

It took black folks protesting before Coward ass Zimmerman was arrested.

The only person slinging bullshit is you.

Only a coward ass, racist POS would try to defend the actions of Greg and Travis McMichael and Roddy Bryant. It was cowards like you that patted JW Milam and Roy Bryant on the back after they got away with murdering Emmitt Till. SMFH.

thank the lord the 3rd guy did nothing but video it and release the tape later after nothing happened,,

what to bad is no one will ever do what he did again because they will get accused of the killing they taped,,

that alone proves this to be a sham prosecution,,
No, the 3rd guy struck him with his vehicle and attempted to corner him in which is why his ass will probably die in prison right along with the other 2 racist, cowards.

this dude has a criminal record a mile long. just like every other black they gave a day too. all these people they protest for do not deserve days.
That's a lie, they should ban your racist ass from this forum. All you do is start these racist threads one after the other and hope that folks will bite.

Yes it was determined that is why Bryant is serving a life sentence, damn man did you even watch or read any damn thing about the trial.
I figured you would thank him for providing the tape of events,, alas youre to much of a racist,,

bet your ass no one does that again,,

I figured you would thank him for providing the tape of events,, alas youre to much of a racist,,

bet your ass no one does that again,,
Tell us PH why was he convicted of murder and sentence to life in prison if all he did was video the encounter and turn in the video tape. Please enlighten us.

are you saying no one has ever been wrongly convicted??
He was convicted by 2 different juries in separate trials. Surely his lawyer should have been able to point out in the 2nd trial where he was wrong convicted in the first one, but their defense was more of the same bullshit they gave in the first one.

Go watch both trials and educate yourself instead of just running in to defend 3 racist rednecks who have been found guilty of murder-twice.
no one was convicted of murder twice you dumbass,,

and I wasnt defending them just saying they were overcharged and due to our race based political climate they were convicted of murder when it should have been man slaughter,,

Forum List

Back