Ahmaud Arbery Day

Superbadbrutha There you go, more bullshit from you. It doesn't take protest for whites to be charged. You do not provide any facts or proof-just bullshit. If someone is murdered, and they have a case, they usually charge someone --black or white
. It took over 3 months for them to charge the black cop in the white women's murder

blacks murder all the time and never get charged:
most of those murdered are blacks-most blacks are murdered by blacks

and, blacks murder whites at much higher rates than whites murder blacks -so there is the coup de grace--
you are correct and the mnurder themselves higher then they do whites too,.

no one was convicted of murder twice you dumbass,,[/qute]
Sorry for the dumbasses, they were convicted of murder and hate crimes.
and I wasnt defending them just saying they were overcharged and due to our race based political climate they were convicted of murder when it should have been man slaughter,,
No, they were charged with the right crime. Murder. In the Good Ole Days or even the days of Trump they probably wouldn't have been charged at all.

How do you know it is being typed, there is a thing called voice to text typing, moron.
called deductive reasoning,,
\
the "N"" is right beside the "M" and I cant get my tongue to twist enough for a voice system to pick that letter for that spot,,
so unless you have proof hes using a voice system the only option is typo,,,

thank you. i min black on black crime is wrost crime and black and whorte is the second worst. they need to fix themselves.
Here is another example of lies being spewn by this racist, mumble mouth hag. Let's see how long it takes for a one of the resident racist to come along and defend this stupid ass crap.

Curried Goats sure do:
it is well known blacks commit crime at much higher levels
etc many links
You said liberals commit more crimes, those are articles about Black Americans committing more crimes.

Blacks in Georgia must be so proud!!!!!!!! Maybe someone can organize a 10k run in his honor.

You said liberals commit more crimes, those are articles about Black Americans committing more crimes.
wow wow wow wow
So many people are not informed on basic facts. That's part of the problem. Blacks are liberals/Dem

1645792933385.png

Attachments

• 1645793014345.png
    1645793014345.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 18
wow wow wow wow
So many people are not informed on basic facts. That's part of the problem. Blacks are liberals/Dem

View attachment 606659
And that shows that black voters overwhelmingly vote for the democratic party. What you haven't seemed to consider, because you're a moron and a racist, is that not all black people vote and not all black people committ violent crimes and that in most places violent felons and inmates aren't even allowed to vote at all. That would make your claim that liberals are more likely to be criminals to be entirely specious. I think it's much more likely that criminals have few if any political beliefs unless their criminality is centered around politics such as in the case of right wing terrorists.

Forum List

Back