Ahmaud Arbery Day

He was a thief. He also liked taking guns to schools that he didnt attend, after he already graduated. He was a real piece of shit and now the world is a better place without him.
He was a thief.

What did he steal, THAT DAY?
He also liked taking guns to schools that he didnt attend,

Did he have a gun on him, THAT DAY?

He committed NO CRIME, and was murdered for it.

NOOOOOOOOO! Christ you people are like a broken record. I want ALL violent criminals to die.

Well, despite your spin, Arbry wasn't violent til he was chased down by 3 assholes that wanted to lynch him.

Which bring s up a question.

Should those 3 be executed?

Well, despite your spin, Arbry wasn't violent til he was chased down by 3 assholes that wanted to lynch him.

He tried to forcefully take a shotgun. He earned his death. You should ALWAYS kill anyone who tries to take your gun, unless they are a cop.

He tried to forcefully take a shotgun. He earned his death. You should ALWAYS kill anyone who tries to take your gun, unless they are a cop.
He tried to forcefully take a shotgun.

He was trying to keep from being shot, hung, or dragged behind one of those Cowboy Cadillacs his attackers were in.

if he had surrendered to them, he'd have ended up dead, or worse.

WillHaftawaite Well, he had a criminal record = he is a jackass thug up to no good.

Well, in this country we don't put to death jackass thugs who are up to no good.

But this is all academic. The question regarding guilt has been answered...

and he went inside private propert, so he started the problem, as do most of these blacks that get killed. and most of them have criminal records

The problem is that Travis McMichael was completely unaware of Arbery's criminal past. Therefore, that past can't be used by McMichael in any sort of defense...

Last edited:
Canon Shooter Wrong--a criminal history shows he's up to no good and he;s a jackass that needs to be taken out for the good of the community. He proved he will not stop being a criminal

Curried Goats yes, yes, you people hate facts. I provided the facts and you hate it. It's right there- blacks -who are libs and Dems, commit crime-murder at higher rates. That is undeniable except to stupid racist people

It's not an actual holiday in which black criminals were killed by whites until Nancy Pelosi shows up in
her authentic African robes and kneels down, with great effort, for the eulogy she delivers thanking
Arbery's mama for the martyr she brought into this world.

Curried Goats yes, yes, you people hate facts. I provided the facts and you hate it. It's right there- blacks -who are libs and Dems, commit crime-murder at higher rates. That is undeniable except to stupid racist people
😄

Those are separate facts you tried to shoehorn into a specious argument. You're a simpleton who's argument I took apart with two posts. Stop embarrassing yourself you fucking clown. 😂

Curried Goats I see you post many links and proof :D
It's not my argument to prove dumbass, it's yours. And as for the proof you provided, I accepted it at face value. You showed black voters overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic party and you showed that young black men commit a disproportionate amount of crime relative to their population size. What you didn't show was any evidence that young black criminals have any political affiliations whatsoever, let alone to the Democratic Party. Not all black people vote and not all black people are criminals and you can assume those two categories overlap but until you provide proof of that all you have is a specious claim. Try harder assclown.

Canon Shooter Wrong--a criminal history shows he's up to no good and he;s a jackass that needs to be taken out for the good of the community. He proved he will not stop being a criminal

Try being smart. Life's more fun when you're smart.

A judge can consider a person's criminal past at sentencing. A jury can take it into account when determining guilt or innocence.

But Travis McMichael did not enjoy the benefit of knowing Arbery's past before he murdered him. Therefore, McMichael cannot legitimately claim that Arbery's criminal past was a factor in his decision to shoot him.

And that's why Travis McMichael is going to spend the remainder of his shitty little life in a cell...

Forum List

Back