Ahmaud Arbery Day

No, but for someone on probation it means you are locked up. They had the right to stop him and hold him until authorities got there.

Not what they did tho, is it.

They armed themselves, and chased him down in their pickup trucks.

They didn't even call the cops til after they shot him.

I'm surprised they didn't find a rope with a noose in it, in one of the trucks.

why didnt they try and shoot him until after he tried to take their gun??

if their intent was to murder him they wasted a lot of better chances,,

they had the right to ask him to stay until cops got their,, they didnt have a right to force him to stay,,

Anything over a year in jail is a felony. He was on felony probation and violating probation means its a felony. For a felony you are allowed to make a citizens arrest.

Georgia, along with other states principally in the South, expanded those laws to allow citizens to arrest someone they reasonably suspected of trying to escape from a felony.

Like I said, these men being locked up for life because they were stopping a felon on probation who had committed a crime and violated probation and violently attacked them when confronted is one of the biggest injustices this country has ever handed down.

Last edited:
Anything over a year in jail is a felony. He was on felony probation and violating probation means its a felony. For a felony you are allowed to make a citizens arrest.

Georgia, along with other states principally in the South, expanded those laws to allow citizens to arrest someone they reasonably suspected of trying to escape from a felony.

the big question is how much of that did they know

the big question is how much of that did they know

They knew he had trespassed. A neighbor had told them that. So they knew a crime had been committed. It's on video a neighbor yelling at him to get away from the empty house and he takes off running down the street. Moments later the 3 men begin chasing him. They also knew their had been reports of break ins in the neighborhood by a young black male seen running away. I mean it fit perfectly.

They knew he had trespassed. A neighbor had told them that. So they knew a crime had been committed. It's on video a neighbor yelling at him to get away from the empty house and he takes off running down the street. Moments later the 3 men begin chasing him. They also knew their had been reports of break ins in the neighborhood by a young black male seen running away. I mean it fit perfectly.
It's on video a neighbor yelling at him to get away from the empty house
:link:

You don't know what smart is. He is in jail because of Brownshirt nazis like you that burn, loot, murder if you don't get your way. Using violence for politics is not smart at all. And we know what happened to Germany
You need to smarten the fuck up.

Go read some of my posts regarding people who do what you suggest. By accusing me of the same you only show how absolutely ignorant a human being can be.

You are, single-handidly, redefining the word "stupid".

So fuck off...

They are murderers, the murder was a hate crime, and they belong behind bars for the rest of their miserable lives.

That being said, does this really require a day of rememberance? Seems to me that this is actual the subject of the op.

They are murderers, the murder was a hate crime, and they belong behind bars for the rest of their miserable lives.

That being said, does this really require a day of rememberance? Seems to me that this is actual the subject of the op.

That's up to the locals.

I won't attend, nor even think about it.

if you don't live in the area, why are you letting it bother you?

That's up to the locals.

I won't attend, nor even think about it.

if you don't live in the area, why are you letting it bother you?
Stupidity always bothers me, especially when it represents a form of mass hysteria.

Virtue signing as empty and vapid as this should be condemned by any thinking individual. The fact that the men who killed him were in the wrong does not make him a paragon of virtue.

Stupidity always bothers me, especially when it represents a form of mass hysteria.

Virtue signing as empty and vapid as this should be condemned by any thinking individual. The fact that the men who killed him were in the wrong does not make him a paragon of virtue.

1645975340381.png

You did not need to double down on the stupidity.

Your first example sufficed.

The only "stupid" thing is excusing excessive use of force by saying that the person had it coming.

All jokes aside, Jesus actually was in violation of Judean and Roman Law. But any sensible person would realize that executing him for having unconventional ideas was a bit much.

So is.

Killing someone for passing a fake $20. (George Floyd)
Killing someone for peaking inside a house under construction. Ahmaud Abery
Killing someone for talking back during a traffic stop (Sandra Bland)
Killing someone for trying to break into a truck (Laquan McDonald)
Killing someone for jaywalking (Mike Brown)

Forum List

Back