🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Still wanna know why he plugged in the "clock" during class....in a classroom which I'm sure (like all classrooms) has a functioning clock on the wall.

Maybe he's a retard and thinks that taking a functioning clock...and ripping it's guts out and shoving it in a box...means you "made" a clock.

KKK members from the old south are not the same as today. Why are all southern states RED states if they are still Democrats. Never mind, don't bother answering with your insane rants.

Easy. Because most Southerners aren't fucking racists like white Democrats. That's we we are mostly Red State down here.

Democrats are the most racist subgroup of Americans....and have been for 2 centuries.

LOL. You're from the south? Figures you would say that. And the Civil War had zero to do with owning black people & that Confederate Flag is just showing all that southern pride too, right?

Yes I am. Originally Charlotte. Lived in Atlanta a while. A little.bit all over the US. Now coastal SC. The South has better race relations than anywhere in the country. You dipshit liberals don't think so because you've been brainwashed. You all think every Southerner has that flag or gives a fuck about it. You Northern liberals care more about that 1861 shit than we do. We're busy taking all your jobs down here, and having far better weather, women, food, football, you name it...we like it better down here.

But go ahead...yall keep watching MSNBC and being brainwashed into thinking that about the South. They're right. It's horrible....you should NEVER move down here. Afterall....we're full with the tens of millions of people trying to move here.

LOL. I don't watch MSNBC. And I've been down your way & I have seen far too many flags waving in the breeze to think anything otherwise. Are ALL southerners racists? Of course not. Are all Northerners Liberals? OH HELL NO. We even have our fair share of Confederate flags waving up here... but to say that the south isn't still dripping with prejudice is denying reality.

You're so full of shit. I've lived in Texas for over 45 years and I rarely see the Confederate flag.

I lived in Texas for nearly 8 years in the late 90s-mid oughts... and our oldest son was a PROUD student/athlete at Midland's Robert E. Lee High School; the home Lee Rebels! OKA: the Div-1 5A Texas State Champions for three consecutive years. So Rebel Flags were pretty much everywhere around our house.

That said, Cedric Benson was a one of the two NFL contracts that were subsequent to that team... and Cedric is Black. Eric Winston was the other, and he's about as white as they come.

So... it wasn't a racist thing... or anything close to it.

We're not aware of any seditionist talk of renaming the Rebs.

KKK members from the old south are not the same as today. Why are all southern states RED states if they are still Democrats. Never mind, don't bother answering with your insane rants.

Easy. Because most Southerners aren't fucking racists like white Democrats. That's we we are mostly Red State down here.

Democrats are the most racist subgroup of Americans....and have been for 2 centuries.

LOL. You're from the south? Figures you would say that. And the Civil War had zero to do with owning black people & that Confederate Flag is just showing all that southern pride too, right?

Yes I am. Originally Charlotte. Lived in Atlanta a while. A little.bit all over the US. Now coastal SC. The South has better race relations than anywhere in the country. You dipshit liberals don't think so because you've been brainwashed. You all think every Southerner has that flag or gives a fuck about it. You Northern liberals care more about that 1861 shit than we do. We're busy taking all your jobs down here, and having far better weather, women, food, football, you name it...we like it better down here.

But go ahead...yall keep watching MSNBC and being brainwashed into thinking that about the South. They're right. It's horrible....you should NEVER move down here. Afterall....we're full with the tens of millions of people trying to move here.

LOL. I don't watch MSNBC. And I've been down your way & I have seen far too many flags waving in the breeze to think anything otherwise. Are ALL southerners racists? Of course not. Are all Northerners Liberals? OH HELL NO. We even have our fair share of Confederate flags waving up here... but to say that the south isn't still dripping with prejudice is denying reality.

You're so full of shit. I've lived in Texas for over 45 years and I rarely see the Confederate flag.

LOL, I never mentioned Texass, so stfu.

And SO WHAT if the Confederate flag is shown, it's PART of American history, perhaps we should expunge anything that shows the guilt of the KKK also? I mean, same shit, isn't it?

It's part of treasonous racism you mean.

I lived in Texas for nearly 8 years in the late 90s-mid oughts... and our oldest son was a PROUD student/athlete at Midland's Robert E. Lee High School; the home Lee Rebels! OKA: the Div-1 5A Texas State Champions for three consecutive years. So Rebel Flags were pretty much everywhere around our house.

That said, Cedric Benson was a one of the two NFL contracts that were subsequent to that team... and Cedric is Black. Eric Winston was the other, and he's about as white as they come.

So... it wasn't a racist thing... or anything close to it.

We're not aware of any seditionist talk of renaming the Rebs.

In that context yeah.

Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's OFF? Think about that for a while see if that make sense to you.

Most clocks have a back up battery for power outages

Funny,you didnt seem to have a problem lumping us all together in the very same post.
"Are ALL southerners racists?"

Words have meaning......

Funny,you didnt seem to have a problem lumping us all together in the very same post.

Words have meaning......

Actually, I followed that question with 'OF COURSE NOT.' didn't I? Why yes, yes I did. I also said I 'saw' those flags going thru Georgia, North & South Carolina... (not Texas).

Yes, words DO have meaning.

school, police, muslims community and students have all agreed the actions by the police were lawful and necessary.

If you can get suspended for a pop tart or a finger, something even questionably like a bomb deserves the police to deal with it.

zero tolerance is take seriously.

Words have meaning......

Actually, I followed that question with 'OF COURSE NOT.' didn't I? Why yes, yes I did. I also said I saw those flags going thru Georgia, North & South Carolina... (not Texas).

Still lumping. Nice try though.

Words have meaning......

Actually, I followed that question with 'OF COURSE NOT.' didn't I? Why yes, yes I did. I also said I saw those flags going thru Georgia, North & South Carolina... (not Texas).

There's enough to know that racism is alive & well down in Dixie...& I never denied that. & Never would. & Since you brought up Texas... why don't you all secede already? You know you wanna.

The police were obliged to treat it as a bomb

Did they? Did they evacuate the building? Did they bring in the bomb squad? The school took him (and the "bomb") to the office. If that is part of ANY bomb scare protocol, it was written by idiots.

Yes. Actually by Texas state law they are. If a device "causes a public panic or police response a person is guilty of possession of a hoax bomb". State law. Police decided....wisely....to dismiss this charge.

Except everyone obviously knew it was not a bomb. The kid didn't call it a bomb. No one in a position of authority treated it like a bomb.

They didn't evacuate the building - if the school's policy is to leave the students in the building WITH something that may be a bomb, there are bigger issues.

They didn't call the bomb squad - so the people on site obviously new it was not actually a bomb.

They took the kid AND the bomb to the school office - if they thought it was a bomb, this is reckless endangerment on a serious scale.

So the device was never actually seen as dangerous.

If he walked into school with a handgun that had the pin removed, would you expect the police to show up and arrest him?
It would not matter that there were not bullets or pin.

Kid showed up with a hidden "home made" timing device to school. It did not look like a clock, it was inside a case, like a brief case. It was not in a see though plastic box that you can see everything in side. The school and class did not know what was in the case till the timing device went off.
No one know there was not more to the device or if it released some chemical till it was examined and the boy had explained.

Police had to show up and had to take the boy to the station. No charges, but it could have been a dangerous situation.

Why is the boy going to the white house if is father is running for sudan president? Obama endorsing him? He won't interfere in syrias election of getting a mass murder out of office, but he will invited a boy and his father to the white house? Father will take a picture with Obama and put up fliers in sudan?

Perception in politics in a country where everyone does not get detailed news from around the world except a few towns and via internet, maybe

something stinks
Wow! AMAZING we've survived this long as a country with crazy ass lunatics like aris2fuck being part of our nation!

What an embarrassing comment aris2fuck! I know you don't have the mental capability to understand why, but what you posted makes you look like the biggest fucking clown of all time!

GFY you clown!

Dick-head... When I was in HS, I was absolutely dedicated to JROTC. Tired of the customary "Bang I got you..." "No you didn't!", "Yes I did!".

I spent many hours (when I wasn't pursuing my Masters, in Drinking Beer, Smoking pot and tapping ass) pursuing mach-weaponry that would allow combat operations with tangible means of denoting 'kills'.

My first design was to simply remove the ABC powder from 5lb fire extinguishers and replacing it with flour, then pressurizing it to 400lbs and Dear Reader... when the enemy camp came calling, there was absolutely NO DENYING that they'd been SMOKED by the mach-flame thrower. It was so effective that after the first outing no SW FL school would engage us, as we had obtained undeniable military superiority.

WELLLllllll.... Naturally, I turned my attention to the next level which would provide a would-be fire-arm along similar lines.

To make a long story short... I began the design process by designing the projectile... first. But no matter how I approached it, there was no way to make the firing device that didn't appear in every way, to be a firearm. Which I instinctively knew... would not be allowed, given the construct of my projectile, which was just a hollowed out 12Gg shell, with the charge diluted and a wad of cellophane wrapped flour. It worked beautifully...

But alas, I could not break through the 'firearm appearance' barrier. (I knew that some dick-head would load an actual shell into whatever I designed and injure or kill someone or themselves...)

So as time went on I began to get a lot of pressure from the powers that be to demonstrate the new weapon...

And I eventually had no choice, once rumors began that I had nothin'... so the day came when I assembled the troops (After School). I drove up, called a volunteer... and as I knew would happen a big kid who always volunteered for everything raised it hand.

I reached in the trunk... and held up a roll of 3/8ths hemp type rope. Told the volunteer and an assistant to wrap that rope in as many layers as the length would allow, from his waist to his pits.

They questioned "why", "Do as your told...". "Yes Sir!"

Next I set up the table with a demonstration of the new projectile. Explaining to the troops everything there was to know about it. And describing in detail the excellent results of the several tests... and that once deployed, there would be war-games with actual rifles and side arms.

OH! How they cheered...

"What's the weapon look like?", my Volunteer asked... . I turned... looked him straight in the eye and said... "Im about to show you, but before I do, I need to know that you trust me. "I trust you sir!"

"Good! Go stand on that mark.". "Yes Sir!". "Oh... Put this Field Jacket on... there won't be any ropes in the field!"

Everyone of the men began to nod knowingly, with my demonstrated understanding of need for 'real-time' considerations, impressed that we were sufficiently far along to consider such.

I gave a quick explanation on the difficulties of designing something that the School would allow, the safety factors and that I had had no luck in developing a reliable version, but that I had brought the prototype... for 'Demonstration Purposes Only'.

At that point I reached in my truck and pulled Dad's Side-by-Side, Breach loading 12Gg Shotgun.

TO say that my Volunteer's "Trust" slipped... would be an understatement.

"What are ya gonna do with that Captain Keys?" he asked nervously.

Private Lipshitz... I am going to shoot you with it. Now stand steady... and trust me. If you've lost your nerve, you may step down!"

I knew that any reference to Lipshitz loosing his nerve would brace him... and as if on que... he Snapped to Attention. "No Sir, I am ready!"

The troops were caught somewhere between 'No fucking way' and 'We're going to jail...", but SCIENCE! must go on... the weapon had to be tested and they're the one's that forced me to test it early, anyway.

I called the assembly to attention... loaded the test cartridges... brought the weapon to my shoulder, gave steady aim to Private Lipshitz's field jacket and pulled the trigger on BOTH BARRELS! Striking Private Lipshitz precisely on target, leaving two mounds of severely embedded flour encrusted on the jacket. With no injury whatsoever, to Private Lipshitz.

INSTANT ADJULATION! Many congratulations... I gave a few words of thanks to the boys that brought the beer and dismissed the troops for a raucous debriefing.

The next day... I was in home room and as the usual mundane messages were being announced, suddenly the Principle's voice came over the PA, seemingly excited about something, requesting that I come to the office.

Huh... Ok. (He must have heard about the demonstration and wanted to congratulate me for it.)

As I turned the corner to the office, I saw my Senior ROTC Instructor sitting in the waiting rm... He was a frshly retired US Army Special Forces Major. A very serious fellow who was still very much more Green Beret, than 'teacher'.

"Keys! WHat the Fuck have you done NOW?"

Me? Nothing Maje... But I think you're going to be pleased!

"Shut the Fuck up, get over and tell me everything!"

Suffice it to say, he was decidedly NOT pleased... and became even less so during the 'meeting' with the Principle.

Sadly... neither saw the genius, nor respected the effort... both seemed flushed with the visions of Lipshitz guts being splattered all of the quad, had I just loaded up a standard shell... as IF I HAD NOT GONE TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING SURE NO OTHER SHELLS WERE ANYWHERE NEAR THE DEMONSTRATION.

Well... alas, the technological development program was scuttled... and I spent the next few days engaged in every humiliating task that flittered through the Major's head.

But... I recently attended the Major's 80th birthday and I want you to know that in hindsight, he paid me the highest compliment:

"Keys... I spent 28 years in the Army. Two tours in Korea, 5 tours in Vietnam, 3 silver stars and two bronze stars and two purple hearts and you fuckin' terrified me. Everyday, it was a toss up: was I going to be fired or going to prison?"

So... that's the perspective from which I look at this kid.

Last edited:
Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:

It doesn't take much. They're clutching at straws. The school fucked up. The police fucked up. And they're looking for any excuse to make it all right.

Its gotta suck to be a conservative partisan in this era.

Did they? Did they evacuate the building? Did they bring in the bomb squad? The school took him (and the "bomb") to the office. If that is part of ANY bomb scare protocol, it was written by idiots.

Yes. Actually by Texas state law they are. If a device "causes a public panic or police response a person is guilty of possession of a hoax bomb". State law. Police decided....wisely....to dismiss this charge.

Except everyone obviously knew it was not a bomb. The kid didn't call it a bomb. No one in a position of authority treated it like a bomb.

They didn't evacuate the building - if the school's policy is to leave the students in the building WITH something that may be a bomb, there are bigger issues.

They didn't call the bomb squad - so the people on site obviously new it was not actually a bomb.

They took the kid AND the bomb to the school office - if they thought it was a bomb, this is reckless endangerment on a serious scale.

If he walked into school with a handgun that had the pin removed, would you expect the police to show up and arrest him?

Kid showed up with a hidden "home made" timing device to school. It did not look like a clock, it was inside a case, like a brief case. It was not in a see though plastic box that you can see everything in side. The school and class did not know what was in the case till the timing device went off.
No one know there was not more to the device or if it released some chemical till it was examined and the boy had explained.

Police had to show up and had to take the boy to the station. No charges, but it could have been a dangerous situation.

Why is the boy going to the white house if is father is running for sudan president? Obama endorsing him? He won't interfere in syrias election of getting a mass murder out of office, but he will invited a boy and his father to the white house? Father will take a picture with Obama and put up fliers in sudan?

Perception in politics in a country where everyone does not get detailed news from around the world except a few towns and via internet, maybe

something stinks
Wow! AMAZING we've survived this long as a country with crazy ass lunatics like aris2fuck being part of our nation!

What an embarrassing comment aris2fuck! I know you don't have the mental capability to understand why, but what you posted makes you look like the biggest fucking clown of all time!

GFY you clown!

Dick-head... When I was in HS, I was absolutely dedicated to JROTC. Tired of the customary "Bang I got you..." "No you didn't!", "Yes I did!".

I spent many hours (when I wasn't pursuing my Masters, in Drinking Beer, Smoking pot and tapping ass) pursuing mach-weaponry that would allow combat operations with tangible means of denoting 'kills'.

My first design was to simply remove the ABC powder from 5lb fire extinguishers and replacing it with flour, then pressurizing it to 400lbs and Dear Reader... when the enemy camp came calling, there was absolutely NO DENYING that they'd been SMOKED by the mach-flame thrower. It was so effective that after the first outing no SW FL school would engage us, as we had obtained undeniable military superiority.

WELLLllllll.... Naturally, I turned my attention to the next level which would provide a would-be fire-arm along similar lines.

To make a long story short... I began the design process by designing the projectile... first. But no matter how I approached it, there was no way to make the firing device that didn't appear in every way, to be a firearm. Which I instinctively knew... would not be allowed, given the construct of my projectile, which was just a hollowed out 12Gg shell, with the charge diluted and a wad of cellophane wrapped flour. It worked beautifully...

But alas, I could not break through the 'firearm appearance' barrier. (I knew that some dick-head would load an actual shell into whatever I designed and injure or kill someone or themselves...)

So as time went on I began to get a lot of pressure from the powers that be to demonstrate the new weapon...

And I eventually had no choice, once rumors began that I had nothin'... so the day came when I assembled the troops (After School). I drove up, called a volunteer... and as I knew would happen a big kid who always volunteered for everything raised it hand.

I reached in the trunk... and held up a roll of 3/8ths hemp type rope. Told the volunteer and an assistant to wrap that rope in as many layers as the length would allow, from his waist to his pits.

Next I set up the table with a demonstration of the new projectile. Explaining to the troops everything there was to know about it. And describing in detail the excellent results of the several tests... and that once deployed, there would be war-games with actual rifles and side arms.

OH! How they cheered...

"What's the weapon look like?", my Volunteer asked... . I turned... looked him straight in the eye and said... "Im about to show you, but before I do, I need to know that you trust me. "I trust you sir!"

"Good! Go stand on that mark.". "Yes Sir!". "Oh... Put this Field Jacket on... there won't be any ropes in the field!"

Everyone of the men began to nod knowingly, with my demonstrated understanding of need for 'real-time' considerations, impressed that we were sufficiently far along to consider such.

I gave a quick explanation on the difficulties of designing something that the School would allow, the safety factors and that I had had no luck in developing a reliable version, but that I had brought the prototype... for 'Demonstration Purposes Only'.

At that point I reached in my truck and pulled Dad's Side-by-Side, Breach loading 12Gg Shotgun.

Private Lipshitz... I am going to shoot you with it. Now stand steady... and trust me. If you've lost your nerve, you may step down!"

I knew that any reference to Lipshitz loosing his nerve would brace him... and as if on que... he Snapped to Attention. "No Sir, I am ready!"

The troops were caught somewhere between 'No fucking way' and 'We're going to jail...", but SCIENCE! must go on... the weapon had to be tested and they're the one's that forced me to test it early, anyway.

I called the assembly to attention... loaded the test cartridges... brought the weapon to my shoulder, gave steady aim to Private Lipshitz's field jacket and pulled the trigger on BOTH BARRELS! Striking Private Lipshitz precisely on target, leaving two mounds of severely embedded flour encrusted on the jacket. With no injury whatsoever, to Private Lipshitz.

INSTANT ADJULATION! Many congratulations... I gave a few words of thanks to the boys that brought the beer and dismissed the troops for a raucous debriefing.

The next day... I was in home room and as the usual mundane messages were being announced, suddenly the Principle's voice came over the PA, seemingly excited about something, requesting that I come to the office.

Huh... Ok. (He must have heard about the demonstration and wanted to congratulate me for it.)

As I turned the corner to the office, I saw my Senior ROTC Instructor sitting in the waiting rm... He was a frshly retired US Army Special Forces Major. A very serious fellow who was still very much more Green Beret, than 'teacher'.

Me? Nothing Maje... But I think you're going to be please!

Suffice it to say, he was decidedly NOT pleased... and became even less so during the 'meeting' with the Principle.

Sadly... neither saw the genius, nor respected the effort... both seemed flushed with the visions of Lipshitz guts being splattered all of the quad, had I just loaded up a standard shell... as IF I HAD NOT GONE TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING SURE NO OTHER SHELLS WERE ANYWHERE NEAR THE DEMONSTRATION.

Well... alas, the technological development program was scuttled... and I spent the next few days engaged in every humiliating task that flittered through the Major's head.

But... I recently attended the Major's 80th birthday and I want you to know that in hindsight, he paid me the highest compliment:

"Keys... I spent 28 years in the Army. Two tours in Korea, 5 tours in Vietnam, 3 silver stars and two bronze stars and two purple hearts and you fuckin' terrified me. Everyday, it was a toss up: was I going to be fired or going to prison?"

Yeah, but you're insane.

12038491_540559722762468_5062069849755695004_n.jpg

Words have meaning......

There's enough to know that racism is alive & well down in Dixie...& I never denied that. & Never would. & Since you brought up Texas... why don't you all secede already? You know you wanna.

Wish we could. But for some reason you panty waste yankees wont let us.

something stinks

GFY you clown!

OH! How they cheered...

Me? Nothing Maje... But I think you're going to be please!

Yeah, but you're insane.

Well, in a world where most people are intellectually unsustainable... the sustainable are seen as insane.

So... I'm good with that.

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
She must have stayed in a holiday inn last night!!!
The point is he CHEATED and invented NOTHING.

He never claimed to have 'invented' a clock. But to have built one. You insist he cheated. And your 'evidence' is the word of a dude who claims to be an 'engineer' who has never seen it.

Awww look at the duped left tards squirm. The litttle shit is a fraud LMAO

Of course. He's brown so he can't be believed.

What does that have to do with he never built the damn clock? Oh..you felt the need to play he race card.
I find it funny how desperate you are that you make shit up about the boy, who is obviously much smarter than you and yours.

I never made anything up, I posted an article.

The premise of which you clearly support

Awww look at the duped left tards squirm. The litttle shit is a fraud LMAO

Of course. He's brown so he can't be believed.

What does that have to do with he never built the damn clock? Oh..you felt the need to play he race card.
I find it funny how desperate you are that you make shit up about the boy, who is obviously much smarter than you and yours.

I never made anything up, I posted an article.

The premise of which you clearly support

I never made it up though did I? Stop being annoying

Forum List

Back