🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

There was no 'detonator'. THere was a clock. You're hallucinating.

EWwww... another demonstration of hubris, combined with profound ignorance.

"Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. IEDs may be surrounded by or packed with additional materials or “enhancements” such as nails, glass, or metal frag- ments designed to increase the amount of shrapnel propelled by the explosion. Enhancements may also include other elements such as hazardous materials. An IED can be initiated by a variety of methods depending on the intended target. "

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf

Now... the most common devices used for INITIATING DETONATION are those which inherently include a power supply. The two most common examples of such devices are: Digital Clocks and Cell Phones... (With Cell Phone being the MOST common, because they include a CLOCK, which serves to initiate at a pre-determined time AND allow for initiation at will.)

FTR: the elements of an IED which Ahmed brought to school are indicated in Bold Red, above.

Last edited:
I never made anything up, I posted an article.

The premise of which you clearly support

What's not to support?

Where's the evidence? Oh right, you guys don't need any. You're Trump supporters.

Where's the Evidence of What?

The Detonator, comprised of the Clock being removed from its original container, into one which allows room for an explosive charge and placed into an innocuous container, designed to blend in with the surrounding area, as a means to allow the victim to roam within the kill zone?

Last I heard it was being held by the Principle... or perhaps they gave it back to the detonator-maker.

If the school genuinely believed it was a bomb....why didn't they evacuate the school? Why wasn't a bomb squad called in? Why did the cops toss the 'bomb' into the trunk of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. Nor did anyone ever treat it like it was. It was merely an excuse to harass brown people. Both Irving and that school earned every last ounce of bad press they are receiving.

If it didn't look suspicious....why did the Engineering Teacher caution Hockmed "better not let anyone else see this"?? He...and Hockmed....knew it looked shady.

A god you can't factually establish exists?

Oh no. I'm speaking of God: The Creator, which is readily proven to exist through the undeniable existence of "The Creation". (I'm curious, to what god were you so fecklessly trying to refer?)

The premise of which you clearly support

What's not to support?

Where's the evidence? Oh right, you guys don't need any. You're Trump supporters.

The Detonator, comprised of the Clock being removed from its original container, into one which allows room for an explosive charge and placed into an innocuous container, designed to blend in with the surrounding area, as a means to allow the victim to roam within the kill zone?

Last I heard it was being held by the Principle... or perhaps they gave it back to the detonator-maker.

If the school genuinely believed it was a bomb....why didn't they evacuate the school? Why wasn't a bomb squad called in? Why did the cops toss the 'bomb' into the trunk of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. Nor did anyone ever treat it like it was. It was merely an excuse to harass brown people. Both Irving and that school earned every last ounce of bad press they are receiving.

If it didn't look suspicious....why did the Engineering Teacher caution Hockmed "better not let anyone else see this"?? He...and Hockmed....knew it looked shady.
I'm guessing the engineering teacher knew what would happen.....panic over a clock and his muslim name.

What's not to support?

I'm guessing the engineering teacher knew what would happen.....panic over a clock and his muslim name.

If Hockmed tried to bring that into the White House...would they let him?
If he tried to take it on a plane....would they let him?

No and no. For obvious reasons.

I think rewriting history is amusing to watch. I'm pretty sure that the American far right is the only group in the entire world that claims the Nazis were left wing.

ROFLMNAO!

I guess I will never tire of watching idiots try to justify their existence through fruitless appeals to popularity.

Here's a clue scamp.

If the Americans were the only ones in the ENTIRE WORLD claiming that that Dark exists only in the absence of light... that would in no way alter the natural certainty that dark exists only in the absence of light.

Now... do ya see how that works?

Also... that Stalin considered Histler to exist to is right, in NO WAY provides that Histler was in ANY WAY, to Stalin's right.

If it helps... Stalin also considered Leon Trotsky to be a Right Winger... and this despite the irrefutable fact that Trotsky was a life long Communist, just like Benito Mussolini.

A god you can't factually establish exists?

Oh no. I'm speaking of God: The Creator, which is readily proven to exist through the undeniable existence of "The Creation". (I'm curious, to what god were you so fecklessly trying to refer?)

Its absolutely deniable. As there's no evidence to support that you're quoting anyone or anything that did any such thing.

Even using your standards, the only thing a first mover needs to do....is move first. It doesn't need to be good, or intelligent, or even sentient. It doesn't need to be singular, or be aware of our existence, or care if it did. It doesn't need to have a plan or even the capacity for planning.

It doesn't even need to exist after moving first.

Yet you assume all of it, based on your subjective beliefs. Which is fine...but its objectively irrelevant. As your imagination and belief doesn't establish any fact. You can't tell the difference between your subjective opinion and objective reality.

Nor can you provide a logical argument for your conception of god.We've done this before. Watch....you wont' even attempt to address the truck sized, theory killnig holes in your conception of god. You'll merely run. As there is no logical basis for your claims. There's merely your subjective beliefs, which establish nothing objectively.

And we're not killing anyone because you believe you speak for God. Remember, you're insane.

What's the 'obvious reason'? If the school thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school. If the police thought it was a bomb, why didn't they call in the bomb squad? Why didn't they evacuate the school? Why instead did they just toss into the truck of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. No one treated it like a bomb. They treated it like an excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

Its absolutely deniable. ...

Not by people capable of sound reason. (Did you not recognize that the example was limited to those people?)

Oh my ... guess what that means?

And exactly as I predicted, you fled from all of the holes in your 'theory' about god. Not only couldn't you address them, you couldn't even bring yourself to quote them. Here we go again:

Even using your standards, the only thing a first mover needs to do....is move first. It doesn't need to be good, or intelligent, or even sentient. It doesn't need to be singular, or be aware of our existence, or care if it did. It doesn't need to have a plan or even the capacity for planning.

It doesn't even need to exist after moving first.

Yet you assume all of it, based on your subjective beliefs. Which is fine...but its objectively irrelevant. As your imagination and belief doesn't establish any fact. You can't tell the difference between your subjective opinion and objective reality.

Your argument can't hold up to logic or reason. It can't hold up to an even passing review of the evidence. And we're not enacting any of your insane murder fantasies because you believe you speak for god.

What's the 'obvious reason'? If the school thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school. If the police thought it was a bomb, why didn't they call in the bomb squad? Why didn't they evacuate the school? Why instead did they just toss into the truck of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. No one treated it like a bomb. They treated it like an excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

That question has been answered.

It was suspicious. They checked it out. Saw it was not a bomb.

The issue became....did Hockmed intend for it to be mistaken for a bomb??

- He didn't "invent" a clock. He dismantled a functioning clock...and shoved it's parts into a metal box.
- After being cautioned "Dont show this to anyone"....what does he do? He plugs it in....during class...in a classroom which almost certainly had a big functioning wall clock like almost every classroom in America has. WHY?

WHY bring it to school...why plug it in...what was the intent? He didn't "invent" anything other than shove a dismantled clock into a box and then plug it in during class....after being cautioned....for no good purpose at all.

It was suspicious. They checked it out. Saw it was not a bomb.

Then why was he arrested? How can a clock be a threat to anyone by any rational standard? What, was he going to tell someone the time to death?

Either they thought it was a bomb and arrested him accordingly.....in which case the school would have been evacuated and a bomb squad called in. Or they didn't think it was a bomb, and the arrest was ridiculous.

You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

That question has been answered.

By who?

What's the 'obvious reason'? If the school thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school.

What it was and remains, is 80% of the components used in the making of an IED... . That it lacked the explosive, does not mean that having it in his possession, was not worthy of stripping him of his liberty for sufficient time to investigate how lil' Ahmed came to create 80% of an IED?

But hey... in your defense, as one of the Intellectually Less Fortunate... there is NO WAY you could have known that such is typical of a sound, sustainable culture.

Last edited:
I'm just amazed to see that the school didn't do any of the things that were supposed to happen with a REAL bomb threat, like getting away from the source of the "bomb", evacuating the kids out of the school, calling the bomb squad, etc.....

And exactly as I predicted...

In fairness, we all predicted you'd be unable to recognize the obvious. You are after all a degenerate who lacks the means to recognize THAT!

So, anything which exist beyond you, would be a bit too ambitious... and I doubt anyone would argue that.

What's the 'obvious reason'? If the school thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school.

What it was and remains, is 90% of the components used in the making of an IED... .

Save ANY apparatus of explosives. Of any kind. No detonator, det cord, explosive, anything. You know, the entire 'explosive' in the Improvided Explosive Device'

Remember, you don't actually know what the hell you're talking about.

What he had was a clock, brown skin and a muslim name. Which in Irving Texas is apparently an arrestable offense.

I heard he also had a spear....

Pencil.jpg

Forum List

Back