🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Again.. let's go over the facts, ONE MORE TIME:

"Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. IEDs may be surrounded by or packed with additional materials or “enhancements” such as nails, glass, or metal frag- ments designed to increase the amount of shrapnel propelled by the explosion. Enhancements may also include other elements such as hazardous materials. An IED can be initiated by a variety of methods depending on the intended target. "

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf

Now... the most common devices used for INITIATING DETONATION are those which inherently include a power supply. The two most common examples of such devices are: Digital Clocks and Cell Phones... (With Cell Phone being the MOST common, because they include a CLOCK, which serves to initiate at a pre-determined time AND allow for initiation at will.)

FTR: the elements of an IED which Ahmed brought to school are indicated in Bold Red, above.

There's no switch, there's no charge, there's no initiator.

So you've got it down to a battery and a container. Which would include any wrist watch. Any ipod. Any cell phone. Any laptop. Any calculator. Any electronic device whatsoever.

Remember, Keyes.....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. On this topic or any other we've discussed.

You know the whole thing could have been inert and it still would have caused the same exact problem,and the same exact end result.
The cops wanted to know if the kid did it to instill fear.

Even the initial libtard media propaganda piece had plenty of clues about this not merely being a "clock." But of course, we were supposed to buy that he was a victim of discrimination; that he was ever so innocent.

And what 'clues' are you referring to? Or are you just going to allude to your entire argument and all of your evidence?

The Clock... is the switch. The Clock is the power source. The Clock is the initiator. The Pencil Box is THE CONTAINER

All that remains of the components essential to an IED is "THE EXPLOSIVES".

But hey... In fairness to you, as one of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, there is NO WAY you could have known THAT!

It was suspicious. They checked it out. Saw it was not a bomb.

Then why was he arrested? How can a clock be a threat to anyone by any rational standard? What, was he going to tell someone the time to death?

Either they thought it was a bomb and arrested him accordingly.....in which case the school would have been evacuated and a bomb squad called in. Or they didn't think it was a bomb, and the arrest was ridiculous.

You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

Because Texas state law says if you possess a device which cause public panic AND/OR the necessity of a police response....you are guilty of possession of a "hoax bomb". Texas doesn't fuck around with pranks. And they decided to NOT prosecute him for it.

Did you even read up on this story?

What 'panic'? What bomb? There were no explosives, no detonators, nor did anyone think it was a bomb. Nor did they ever treat it like a bomb.

It was a clock. And it was a danger to no one. And they knew it wasn't a danger. Which is why there is no evacuation, no bomb squad, and they tossed it in the truck like it were a backpack rather than treat it like a bomb.

I just answered your question and you chose to ignore it.

Which post did you 'answer my question in'. Please give us the post number.

Dont know how to use the alert function?

"Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. IEDs may be surrounded by or packed with additional materials or “enhancements” such as nails, glass, or metal frag- ments designed to increase the amount of shrapnel propelled by the explosion. Enhancements may also include other elements such as hazardous materials. An IED can be initiated by a variety of methods depending on the intended target. "

Now... the most common devices used for INITIATING DETONATION are those which inherently include a power supply. The two most common examples of such devices are: Digital Clocks and Cell Phones... (With Cell Phone being the MOST common, because they include a CLOCK, which serves to initiate at a pre-determined time AND allow for initiation at will.)

FTR: the elements of an IED which Ahmed brought to school are indicated in Bold Red, above.

So you've got it down to a battery and a container. Which would include any wrist watch. Any ipod. Any cell phone. Any laptop. Any calculator. Any electronic device whatsoever.

Remember, Keyes.....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. On this topic or any other we've discussed.

You know the whole thing could have been inert and it still would have caused the same exact problem,and the same exact end result.
Bullshit. If they thought it was a bomb, they would have evacuated the school.

No one did...because no one thought it was a bomb. It was a chance to embarrass a brown muslim kid. And the school and police jumped on it with both feet.

Then why was he arrested? How can a clock be a threat to anyone by any rational standard? What, was he going to tell someone the time to death?

Either they thought it was a bomb and arrested him accordingly.....in which case the school would have been evacuated and a bomb squad called in. Or they didn't think it was a bomb, and the arrest was ridiculous.

You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

Because Texas state law says if you possess a device which cause public panic AND/OR the necessity of a police response....you are guilty of possession of a "hoax bomb". Texas doesn't fuck around with pranks. And they decided to NOT prosecute him for it.

What 'panic'? What bomb? There were no explosives, no detonators, nor did anyone think it was a bomb. Nor did they ever treat it like a bomb.

It was a clock. And it was a danger to no one. And they knew it wasn't a danger. Which is why there is no evacuation, no bomb squad, and they tossed it in the truck like it were a backpack rather than treat it like a bomb.

Don't you know how numbers work? If so, please give us the post number where you 'answered my question'.

"Elements of an IED

The Clock... is the switch. The Clock is the power source. The Clock is the initiator.

Says who? That would be you...citing yourself as an expert in IEDs. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Is there any topic you've ever discussed that didn't devolve into you quoting yourself?

And if a 'clock' is 80% of an IED, then any wrist watch, calculator, laptop or tablet would meet the same criteria. Yet that high school doesn't call the police for any wrist watch, despite it meeting all of your standards. Demonstrating yet again that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

A god you can't factually establish exists?

Oh no. I'm speaking of God: The Creator, which is readily proven to exist through the undeniable existence of "The Creation". (I'm curious, to what god were you so fecklessly trying to refer?)

And you still can't factually establish any of your claims. You subjectively believe your version of 'god'. But when challenged to logically or factually establish it......you run.

For example, what requires that a first mover be sentient?

No, there wasn't. Show us the slightest evidence of a detonator.

You're even more pathetic than usual...

DETONATOR:

Here's a guy that was severely injured by a battery in his initiator, which was being used in his E-cig.

Cobb_County_Man_Severely_Injured_After_e_0_173034_ver1.0.jpg

The battery in the above individual's E-cig DETONATED... causing him severe physical injury.

Now... THAT establishes in irrefutable terms, that the energy in the battery is more than sufficient to begin the explosive process in material routinely used in IEDs.

Now, do I post this to convince the IDIOTS?

No...

I post it as evidence, for the benefit of the Readers who possess the MEANS TO REASON SOUNDLY.

"Elements of an IED

Bullshit. If they thought it was a bomb, they would have evacuated the school.

No one did...because no one thought it was a bomb. It was a chance to embarrass a brown muslim kid. And the school and police jumped on it with both feet.

You SMF!!!! How many times do I need to say it!!
It was about his intent you ignoranus!!!!

Don't you know how numbers work? If so, please give us the post number where you 'answered my question'.

I'm not going out of my way because you dont know how to reply to a direct quote to your own post.

DETONATOR:

Here's a guy that was severely injured by a battery in his initiator, which was being used in his E-cig.

The battery in the above individual's E-cig DETONATED... causing him severe physical injury.

Now... THAT establishes in irrefutable terms, that the energy in the battery is more than sufficient to begin the explosive process in material routinely used in IEDs.

No...

I post it as evidence, for the benefit of the Readers who possess the MEANS TO REASON SOUNDLY.

Then by your own definitions, any electronic device with a battery is '80% of an IED'. Any watch, any iPod, any clock, any cell phone, any laptop, any tablet, any set of blue tooth anything.

Why then isn't every white Christian kid with a cell phone being arrested? Why is it only the brown Muslim kid?

Your argument has devolved into a wrist watch being '80% of an IED'. Did you notice the part earlier where I pointed out you were quite insane?

Says who? That would be you... citing yourself as an expert in IEDs.

That's because I am an expert in such. Trained by the US Government.

Now... here's the thing scamp.

The Clock is ENERGIZED... thus is using a POWER SUPPLY.

The Clock is purposed to ALARM... ALARMS are comprised of components which send ENERGY TO A SOUNDER WHICH THEN SENDS AN AURAL DISPATCH to ALERT THE USER.

The COMPONENT THAT SENDS THE ENERGY TO THE SOUNDER: Is called a SWITCH.

The Energy that INDUCES THE SOUND, is called the INITIATOR!

But again... In Fairness to you, as one of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!

Last edited:

DETONATOR:

No...

Then by your own definitions, any electronic device with a battery is '80% of an IED'. Any watch, any iPod, any clock, any cell phone, any laptop, any tablet, any set of blue tooth anything.

Why then isn't every white Christian kid with a cell phone being arrested? Why is it only the brown Muslim kid?

Your argument has devolved into a wrist watch being '80% of an IED'. Did you notice the part earlier where I pointed out you were quite insane?

Because they didn't disassemble their clocks and watches and then reassemble them in a way that looks like a possible explosive device. That's why

Says who? That would be you... citing yourself as an expert in IEDs.

That's because I am an expert in such. Trained by the US Government.

Now... here's the thing scamp.

The Clock is ENERGIZED... thus is using a POWER SUPPLY.

The Clock is purposed to ALARM... ALARMS are comprised of components which send ENERGY TO A SOUNDER WHICH THEN SENDS AN AURAL DISPATCH to ALERT THE USER.

The COMPONENT THAT SENDS THE ENERGY TO THE SOUNDER: Is called a SWITCH.

The Energy that INDUCES THE SOUND, is called the INITIATOR!

But again... In Fairness to you, as one of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!

Then by your own definitions, any wrist watch is 80% of an IED. Any calculator. Any laptop. Any cell phone. Any blue tooth anything. Any tablet.

If not, why not?

And if its 80% of an IED, why aren't the police called when any white, Christian kid in Texas comes to school with a wrist watch?

DETONATOR:

No...

Then by your own definitions, any electronic device with a battery is '80% of an IED'.

First, it's not my definition... it's a law of nature, to which we, the non-idiots, refer to as the law of electro-magnitism.

Any electronic device that has a power supply and a switch; which combined represent the initiator, are in fact, 60% of an IED. Those devices lacking only the Container and the Explosive.

LOL, I never mentioned Texass, so stfu.

Funny,you didnt seem to have a problem lumping us all together in the very same post.
"Are ALL southerners racists?"

Words have meaning......

Actually, I followed that question with 'OF COURSE NOT.' didn't I? Why yes, yes I did. I also said I saw those flags going thru Georgia, North & South Carolina... (not Texas).

Yes, words DO have meaning.

Still lumping. Nice try though.

There's enough to know that racism is alive & well down in Dixie...& I never denied that. & Never would. & Since you brought up Texas... why don't you all secede already? You know you wanna.

Wish we could. But for some reason you panty waste yankees wont let us.

Excuses, excuses.

LOL, but when it came to revolting... us panty waist Yankees got the job done, didn't we?& all we were, was a bunch of ragtag colonists that managed to kick a vast Empire's ass.

You all couldn't even handle the Alamo. :cool:

DETONATOR:

No...

Because they didn't disassemble their clocks and watches and then reassemble them in a way that looks like a possible explosive device. That's why

If they thought it was an explosive device....why didn't they evaculate the school? Call the bomb squad?

You can't have it both ways. Either there was a reasonable suspicion of it being a bomb....in which case they would have to act like it was a bomb and evacuate the school. Or there was no such reasonable suspicion. In which case his arrest was fucking ridiculous.

Pick one.

There was no 'detonator'. THere was a clock. You're hallucinating.

If the school genuinely believed it was a bomb....why didn't they evacuate the school? Why wasn't a bomb squad called in? Why did the cops toss the 'bomb' into the trunk of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. Nor did anyone ever treat it like it was. It was merely an excuse to harass brown people. Both Irving and that school earned every last ounce of bad press they are receiving.

If it didn't look suspicious....why did the Engineering Teacher caution Hockmed "better not let anyone else see this"?? He...and Hockmed....knew it looked shady.
I'm guessing the engineering teacher knew what would happen.....panic over a clock and his muslim name.

If Hockmed tried to bring that into the White House...would they let him?
If he tried to take it on a plane....would they let him?

No and no. For obvious reasons.

What's the 'obvious reason'? If the school thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school. If the police thought it was a bomb, why didn't they call in the bomb squad? Why didn't they evacuate the school? Why instead did they just toss into the truck of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. No one treated it like a bomb. They treated it like an excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

That question has been answered.
That has been answered by morons.

Funny,you didnt seem to have a problem lumping us all together in the very same post.
"Are ALL southerners racists?"

Words have meaning......

Actually, I followed that question with 'OF COURSE NOT.' didn't I? Why yes, yes I did. I also said I saw those flags going thru Georgia, North & South Carolina... (not Texas).

Yes, words DO have meaning.

Still lumping. Nice try though.

There's enough to know that racism is alive & well down in Dixie...& I never denied that. & Never would. & Since you brought up Texas... why don't you all secede already? You know you wanna.

Wish we could. But for some reason you panty waste yankees wont let us.

Excuses, excuses.

LOL, but when it came to revolting... us panty waist Yankees got the job done, didn't we?& all we were, was a bunch of ragtag colonists that managed to kick a vast Empire's ass.

You all couldn't even handle the Alamo. :cool:

Aaaah...the stupid yankee fails to remember The Battle of San Jacinto.
Texas has the 13th largest economy in the world.....we'd be fine without you.

Forum List

Back