🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

I find it funny how desperate you are that you make shit up about the boy, who is obviously much smarter than you and yours.

I never made anything up, I posted an article.

The premise of which you clearly support

What's not to support?

Where's the evidence? Oh right, you guys don't need any. You're Trump supporters.

Where's the Evidence of What?

The Detonator, comprised of the Clock being removed from its original container, into one which allows room for an explosive charge and placed into an innocuous container, designed to blend in with the surrounding area, as a means to allow the victim to roam within the kill zone?

Last I heard it was being held by the Principle... or perhaps they gave it back to the detonator/IED-maker.

Detonator? Wow.

So now you're either a complete liar or a complete racist loon. Which is it?

12038491_540559722762468_5062069849755695004_n.jpg

Stop. You are hurting yourself. You are as dumb and stupid like Bucs, wherearemykeys and here we go again.
Look at the picture you posted. It showing the inside(gut) of the clock. The display is showing on the other side of the orange panel.
Maybe you don't even know that a display of any electronics are viewed from the outside. Dumbshit.

Hey dumbfuck!!!
That big red thing?? Yeah..that big red thing on the top of the fake bomb Akmed made...Thats the display...on the inside.
Jesus you're an Ignoranus...

The display part you see is the side that's facing inside the container & if you put your curser on that silly meme & click to enlarge it - you can actually see the DIGITAL numbers that would 'shine' on the other side to tell the time of day.

Stop. You are hurting yourself. You are as dumb and stupid like Bucs, wherearemykeys and here we go again.
Look at the picture you posted. It showing the inside(gut) of the clock. The display is showing on the other side of the orange panel.
Maybe you don't even know that a display of any electronics are viewed from the outside. Dumbshit.

You missed the point of the meme, Mr Dumb and Stupid, it went right over your noodle. Know why? You're a simpleton and can't quite get out of the box

Hey dumbfuck!!!
That big red thing?? Yeah..that big red thing on the top of the fake bomb Akmed made...Thats the display...on the inside.
What dumbs shit you are. He built a clock not a fake bomb.
The display is on the other side. Shit head.

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.
And marginalized by hateful bigots, such as the OP and those who agree with her.

I was a lot like this kid, the skills I gained being curious, industrious and encouraged by parents and teachers served me very well in my life. I am deeply saddened that a genius kid who exemplifies the best of America could have been crushed by simpletons. All too common for our exceptional minds to end up marginalized by so-called educators.
And marginalized by hateful bigots, such as the OP and those who agree with her.

Awwww another simpleton that can't refrain from using "bigot"...can I get a homophobe or hater dupe?

Actually we can see by the effort put forth to find a way to discredit the kid, cons were butthurt more than anyone that a muslim was invited to the white house.

the kids is innocent------the idiots are the jerks who made an issue of it------
Anyone dumb enough to think that was a bomb should be forced to take a beginners course in electronics.

Which school has an electronics program that teaches you how to make bombs?

As far as learning how to make the electronics part of a bomb, all of the schools do that. Some version of the circuitry needed to set of any bomb can be found in any electronic device you might have around your house.

The schools that teach electronics in the U.S. do not teach you how to make bombs.

However, Al Quida has a magazine, I think it is called Inspire, which teaches you how to make bombs. One of the famous articles from that magazine was titled 'how to make bombs in your mom's kitchen' or something like that.

To build an effective and reliable bomb requires some expertise. It is not terribly hard but it does require some expertise.

I should clarify-----the JERKS are not the people who called the cops------
the jerks are the people who continued to TALK about that fact------
the kid was not charged----he IS NOT SCARRED for life ---and they did not
do it because his skin is a bit darker than snow white. THE WHOLE MATTER
got blown out of proportion AFTER THE FACT-------the fact that it was blown
out of proportion by "do-gooders" and even his parents and some
ambitious politicians is doing the kid a bit of harm IMHO

You missed the point of the meme, Mr Dumb and Stupid, it went right over your noodle. Know why? You're a simpleton and can't quite get out of the box

The point of that meme is for dumbfucks to showcase their biased insanity.

I never made anything up, I posted an article.

The premise of which you clearly support

What's not to support?

Where's the evidence? Oh right, you guys don't need any. You're Trump supporters.

Where's the Evidence of What?

The Detonator, comprised of the Clock being removed from its original container, into one which allows room for an explosive charge and placed into an innocuous container, designed to blend in with the surrounding area, as a means to allow the victim to roam within the kill zone?

Last I heard it was being held by the Principle... or perhaps they gave it back to the detonator/IED-maker.

Detonator? Wow.

So now you're either a complete liar or a complete racist loon. Which is it?

So, I'm a liar and a racist loon, because you're an ignorant buffoon?

LOL!

You're going to have to post your math on that one, dipstick.

Bullshit-----the kid was not marginalized

Yeah... because no Muslim has ever injured anyone using Improvised devices, containing disassembled electronic components.

ROFLMNAO!

You idiots are an embarrassment to the SPECIES!

Here is four minutes of bombs created from the same elements Ahmed brought to school, without the explosives:

bilde

Cougar_Hit_By_IED.jpg

images

ied_resized.jpg

Above are what Ahmed's 'creation' and Ahmed's cult do to innocent people... .

Last edited:
Again.. let's go over the facts, ONE MORE TIME:

"Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. IEDs may be surrounded by or packed with additional materials or “enhancements” such as nails, glass, or metal frag- ments designed to increase the amount of shrapnel propelled by the explosion. Enhancements may also include other elements such as hazardous materials. An IED can be initiated by a variety of methods depending on the intended target. "

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf

Now... the most common devices used for INITIATING DETONATION are those which inherently include a power supply. The two most common examples of such devices are: Digital Clocks and Cell Phones... (With Cell Phone being the MOST common, because they include a CLOCK, which serves to initiate at a pre-determined time AND allow for initiation at will.)

FTR: the elements of an IED which Ahmed brought to school are indicated in Bold Red, above.

There's no switch, there's no charge, there's no initiator.

So you've got it down to a battery and a container. Which would include any wrist watch. Any ipod. Any cell phone. Any laptop. Any calculator. Any electronic device whatsoever.

Remember, Keyes.....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. On this topic or any other we've discussed.

You know the whole thing could have been inert and it still would have caused the same exact problem,and the same exact end result.
The cops wanted to know if the kid did it to instill fear.
Bullshit. If they thought it was a bomb, they would have evacuated the school.

No one did...because no one thought it was a bomb. It was a chance to embarrass a brown muslim kid. And the school and police jumped on it with both feet.

You SMF!!!! How many times do I need to say it!!
It was about his intent you ignoranus!!!!

Oh, do tell, wise one.

What exactly was this 14 year old boy's intent??

Hey dumbfuck!!!

The display part you see is the side that's facing inside the container & if you put your curser on that silly meme & click to enlarge it - you can actually see the DIGITAL numbers that would 'shine' on the other side to tell the time of day.

Funny,looks just like a display with no power running to it.

Hey dumbfuck!!!
What dumbs shit you are. He built a clock not a fake bomb.
The display is on the other side. Shit head.

Really? Show me the other side of the case and I'll give you lucky liberal points.

Again.. let's go over the facts, ONE MORE TIME:

"Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. IEDs may be surrounded by or packed with additional materials or “enhancements” such as nails, glass, or metal frag- ments designed to increase the amount of shrapnel propelled by the explosion. Enhancements may also include other elements such as hazardous materials. An IED can be initiated by a variety of methods depending on the intended target. "

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf

Now... the most common devices used for INITIATING DETONATION are those which inherently include a power supply. The two most common examples of such devices are: Digital Clocks and Cell Phones... (With Cell Phone being the MOST common, because they include a CLOCK, which serves to initiate at a pre-determined time AND allow for initiation at will.)

FTR: the elements of an IED which Ahmed brought to school are indicated in Bold Red, above.

So you've got it down to a battery and a container. Which would include any wrist watch. Any ipod. Any cell phone. Any laptop. Any calculator. Any electronic device whatsoever.

Remember, Keyes.....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. On this topic or any other we've discussed.

You know the whole thing could have been inert and it still would have caused the same exact problem,and the same exact end result.

No one did...because no one thought it was a bomb. It was a chance to embarrass a brown muslim kid. And the school and police jumped on it with both feet.

Oh, do tell, wise one.

You tell me dumbfuck.
Was he showing off the clock he didnt actually make or was he trying to fuck with the system?
Neither one of us know the truth and thats what the cops where trying to get to the bottom of.

Oh, do tell, wise one.

You tell me dumbfuck.
Was he showing off the clock he didnt actually make or was he trying to fuck with the system?
Neither one of us know the truth and thats what the cops where trying to get to the bottom of.

Wait a minute. You write as if you know exactly what the intent is of a 14 year old boy. So, please, do tell.

Oh, and for people so concerned about it being a bomb, not one of them followed the usual and expected protocols. Not a single one.

So, tell us: what was his intention? You seem to be all-knowing, so bless us with your omnipotence.

Or are you now way too much of a pussy to actually write what you were thinking?

I can understand that, because Righties are pussies almost all the time and run like little schoolchildren when confronted.....

lol....

Oh, do tell, wise one.

You tell me dumbfuck.

Wait a minute. You write as if you know exactly what the intent is of a 14 year old boy. So, please, do tell.

Oh, and for people so concerned about it being a bomb, not one of them followed the usual and expected protocols. Not a single one.

So, tell us: what was his intention? You seem to be all-knowing, so bless us with your omnipotence.

Or are you now way too much of a pussy to actually write what you were thinking?

I can understand that, because Righties are pussies almost all the time and run like little schoolchildren when confronted.....

lol....

I stopped after your first lie...the first sentence unsurprising enough.

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...
Well that explains why he needed an AC cord to run his clock.

Oh, do tell, wise one.

You tell me dumbfuck.

lol....

I stopped after your first lie...the first sentence unsurprising enough.

Ahhh, so you are a pussy. I knew it!!!

Forum List

Back