🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Here's a analogy for you skylar.
If someone goes into a movie theatre and sets of a smoke bomb and screams fire what do you think the guys intent was?

No one screamed fire. No one thought there was a fire. No one acted like there was a fire.

Just destroying your analogy. If the school genuinely thought it was a bomb....they would have evacuated the school. They knew it was nothing then just like they know its nothing now.

They used it as an excuse to single out the brown Muslim kid. With the police dragging him out in handcuffs for no reason. As there was no reasonable suspicion of anything.

You're a complete idiot.

Laughing....that's it? You can't explain the wild inconsistencies between the supposed 'fear' and the complete lack of anyone acting fearful. So instead of even trying to explain why they didn't evacuate the school or call the bomb squad if they thought it was a bomb.......you retreat to clumsy personal insults.

Gee, how did I know that was coming?

Even the initial libtard media propaganda piece had plenty of clues about this not merely being a "clock." But of course, we were supposed to buy that he was a victim of discrimination; that he was ever so innocent.

And what 'clues' are you referring to? Or are you just going to allude to your entire argument and all of your evidence?

I'm gonna tell you; even though I know you're going to come back with utter retardedness.

1. The first teacher thought it was not just "a clock" and advised the student to not showcase it further.
2. The reporting teacher thought it was not just "a clock."
3. The principal thought it was not just "a clock."
4. Multiple police thought it was not just "a clock."
5. The police department then backed the actions of the officers.
6. The police officer noted that this kid is a serial trouble maker according to the kid's own testimony.

More abstract:

7. The kid then played the I'm picked on cos I'm brown card. Yet, he doesn't want to face certain realities about who is trying to bomb us in the first place? Sorry, but that's bull sh**.

And yet, they were apparently too stupid to enact the protocols for a possible bomb threat:

-they didn't remove themselves from the perceived threat
-they didn't evacuate the kids from the school
-they didn't call a bomb squad.

So....... either they are the fuckups of the universe or they never thought it was a bomb to begin with.
I read it somewhere that... Ignorance is temporary but stupidity is permanent.

Indeed. Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is a life-sentence.

Stop. You are hurting yourself. You are as dumb and stupid like Bucs, wherearemykeys and here we go again.
Look at the picture you posted. It showing the inside(gut) of the clock. The display is showing on the other side of the orange panel.
Maybe you don't even know that a display of any electronics are viewed from the outside. Dumbshit.

Hey dumbfuck!!!
That big red thing?? Yeah..that big red thing on the top of the fake bomb Akmed made...Thats the display...on the inside.
Jesus you're an Ignoranus...

The display part you see is the side that's facing inside the container & if you put your curser on that silly meme & click to enlarge it - you can actually see the DIGITAL numbers that would 'shine' on the other side to tell the time of day.

Funny,looks just like a display with no power running to it.

To me, it looks like the metal plate was removed from the display & the mechanisms with wires were removed off the metal plate. Not to mention an electric power plug ( is unplugged) & off to the side.

Have you ever owned a digital clock with a battery back up?

Yep. Never took one apart though. & it's an interesting break down of the components that charwin95 posted .

Sow what fear? NO ONE thought it was a bomb.

That the kid did not include explosives in the case, does not mean that such would not induce fear.

The elements of a IED have been discussed in detail here... when you add a MUSLIM into the equation, it would be reasonable to be concerned about that case.

That you're claiming otherwise only demonstrates that you're a fuckin' clown.

I don't care if the kid is Muslim, Christian, black, yellow or Martian if a kid brought something like that to our kid's schools I would expect there to be blow back. This kid's family knew this

Well, I will disagree with that. That the kid was a Muslim; given that Muslims are NOTORIOUS for building IEDS... that a Muslim brings an IED to school is a serious issue.

You can play the PC game if ya feel ya need to, but I'll have no part in it. Muslims are a menace to humanity... and if my saying that someone uncomfortable... I'm perfectly fine with that.

And there we go. Pay special attention Herewego. Your own ilk are admitting what we all already know: that the brown kid was targeted because he was a muslim.

There was jack shit indicating a bomb or an 'IED'. Yet per your ilk, 'Muslims are notorious for building IEDs', and that justified the kid being singled out, embarrassed and arrested.

Sigh....conservatives.

If someone goes into a movie theatre and sets of a smoke bomb and screams fire what do you think the guys intent was?

No one screamed fire. No one thought there was a fire. No one acted like there was a fire.

Just destroying your analogy. If the school genuinely thought it was a bomb....they would have evacuated the school. They knew it was nothing then just like they know its nothing now.

They used it as an excuse to single out the brown Muslim kid. With the police dragging him out in handcuffs for no reason. As there was no reasonable suspicion of anything.

You're a complete idiot.

Laughing....that's it? You can't explain the wild inconsistencies between the supposed 'fear' and the complete lack of anyone acting fearful. So instead of even trying to explain why they didn't evacuate the school or call the bomb squad if they thought it was a bomb.......you retreat to clumsy personal insults.

I explained that it's Texas law to investigate false bomb threats as it it in every other state.
That you're to dense to get that is your problem.

And there we go. Pay special attention Herewego. Your own ilk are admitting what we all already know: that the brown kid was targeted because he was a muslim.

Yep... and that's because the brown people of the Muslim Cult have richly earned targeting.

Last edited:

You're a complete idiot.

I explained that it's Texas law to investigate false bomb threats as it it in every other state.

What bomb threat? The police recognize that the kid NEVER said it was a bomb. He said it was a clock. No one believed it was a bomb. Not the school, not the cops, no one.

Else they would have evacuated the school. But they didn't even empty the office. They just left it on a desk and then tossed it in a trunk. Everyone knew it was harmless. And no one believed it was a bomb.

They didn't charge the kid with jack shit, by the way. As Texas law doesn't back anything they did. Irving and that school will be funding Ahmed's education. As well they should.

Yep... and that's because the brown people of the Muslim Cult have richly earned targeting.

And there we go. Herewego.......Keyes already admitted what we all already knew. That the kid was targeted because he was Muslim.

If he'd been white and Christian....they probably would have given him an award. Brown and Muslim? Handcuffs.

Sigh....fucking Texas.

Even the initial libtard media propaganda piece had plenty of clues about this not merely being a "clock." But of course, we were supposed to buy that he was a victim of discrimination; that he was ever so innocent.

And what 'clues' are you referring to? Or are you just going to allude to your entire argument and all of your evidence?

I'm gonna tell you; even though I know you're going to come back with utter retardedness.

1. The first teacher thought it was not just "a clock" and advised the student to not showcase it further.
6. The police officer noted that this kid is a serial trouble maker according to the kid's own testimony.

More abstract:

7. The kid then played the I'm picked on cos I'm brown card. Yet, he doesn't want to face certain realities about who is trying to bomb us in the first place? Sorry, but that's bull sh**.

And yet, they were apparently too stupid to enact the protocols for a possible bomb threat:

So....... either they are the fuckups of the universe or they never thought it was a bomb to begin with.

I'm not absolving the school or police of anything, dude. I'm noting the fact this kid was being a troublemaker. He's not a victim.

More abstract:

I read it somewhere that... Ignorance is temporary but stupidity is permanent.

Indeed. Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is a life-sentence.
You cannot help yourself. You try to argue seriously but latch onto the first pot shot about your opposition that comes your way.

And there we go. Herewego.......Keyes already admitted what we all already knew. That the kid was targeted because he was Muslim.

WHO BUILT AN IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE AND BROUGHT IT TO SCHOOL.

Reader, what you are witnessing here is what is known as the Pre-9-11-01 Mindset HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of IEDS LATER... still alive and well in the dank frontal lobes of what stands as a 'mind' in the lowly Relativist (Anti-American).

You're a complete idiot.

What bomb threat? The police recognize that the kid NEVER said it was a bomb. He said it was a clock. No one believed it was a bomb. Not the school, not the cops, no one.

Else they would have evacuated the school. But they didn't even empty the office. They just left it on a desk and then tossed it in a trunk. Everyone knew it was harmless. And no one believed it was a bomb.

They didn't charge the kid with jack shit, by the way. As Texas law doesn't back anything they did. Irving and that school will be funding Ahmed's education. As well they should.

You're a prime candidate for ignore. I'm finding it impossible to converse with someone with the intelligence of a turnip.

WHO BUILT AN IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE AND BROUGHT IT TO SCHOOL.

Not Ahmed. He built a clock.

You're literally offering your hallucinations as evidence. And demonstrating the anti-musilm bigotry that is at the heart of why this kid was targeted by the school and the police.

Reader, what you are witnessing here is what is known as the Pre-9-11-01 Mindset HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of IEDS LATER... still alive and well in the dank frontal lobes of what stands as a 'mind' in the lowly Relativist (Anti-American).

You do realize that your 'reader' is just you talking to yourself, right?

You're a complete idiot.

You're a prime candidate for ignore. I'm finding it impossible to converse with someone with the intelligence of a turnip.

Feel free. Your argument has devolved into personal insults. So its not like I'd be losing anything. All you're doing is blinding yourself. I still get to respond to everything you say. Except now I have a bully pulpit, as you've gouged out your own eyes and ability to reply.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

You're a complete idiot.

Feel free. Your argument has devolved into personal insults. So its not like I'd be losing anything. All you're doing is blinding yourself. I still get to respond to everything you say. Except now I have a bully pulpit, as you've gouged out your own eyes and ability to reply.

Your argument has left the realm of possibility showing your hyper partisan attitude.
Adios fuck head.

That the kid did not include explosives in the case, does not mean that such would not induce fear.

The elements of a IED have been discussed in detail here... when you add a MUSLIM into the equation, it would be reasonable to be concerned about that case.

I don't care if the kid is Muslim, Christian, black, yellow or Martian if a kid brought something like that to our kid's schools I would expect there to be blow back. This kid's family knew this

Well, I will disagree with that. That the kid was a Muslim; given that Muslims are NOTORIOUS for building IEDS... that a Muslim brings an IED to school is a serious issue.

You can play the PC game if ya feel ya need to, but I'll have no part in it. Muslims are a menace to humanity... and if my saying that someone uncomfortable... I'm perfectly fine with that.
Finally. Some honesty.

Your argument has left the realm of possibility showing your hyper partisan attitude.
Adios fuck head.

My argument is simple: if they thought it was a bomb they would have evacuated the school.

They didn't. They didn't think it was a bomb. The kid never said it was a bomb. The cops didn't believe it was a bomb. It was just a chance to embarrass this kid.

Finally. Some honesty.
Interesting, he was invited back to the same school, congratulated by the President, Zuckerman, and MIT. He refused the school for a better offer ... good for him.

Forum List

Back