🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

...If he'd been white and Christian....they probably would have given him an award. Brown and Muslim? Handcuffs. ...

Take a moment and run down the history of white Christians murdering innocent people with Improvised Explosive devices...

(Reader, understand that the reason I challenged the would-be 'contributor' to show a soundly reasoned basis for its position, as a means to demonstrate that the would-be 'contributor' does not possess a soundly reasoned basis for its position. Enjoy as it demonstrates the baseless nature of it's Relativist drivel.)

Sow what fear? NO ONE thought it was a bomb.

That the kid did not include explosives in the case, does not mean that such would not induce fear.

The elements of a IED have been discussed in detail here... when you add a MUSLIM into the equation, it would be reasonable to be concerned about that case.

That you're claiming otherwise only demonstrates that you're a fuckin' clown.

I don't care if the kid is Muslim, Christian, black, yellow or Martian if a kid brought something like that to our kid's schools I would expect there to be blow back. This kid's family knew this

Well, I will disagree with that. That the kid was a Muslim; given that Muslims are NOTORIOUS for building IEDS... that a Muslim brings an IED to school is a serious issue.

You can play the PC game if ya feel ya need to, but I'll have no part in it. Muslims are a menace to humanity... and if my saying that someone uncomfortable... I'm perfectly fine with that.
Finally. Some honesty.
Interesting, he was invited back to the same school, congratulated by the President, Zuckerman, and MIT. He refused the school for a better offer ... good for him.

Seriously. He was also offered a scholarship for spacecamp. Which seems fitting as he was wearing a NASA t-shirt as he was dragged out of the school in handcuffs. This is a shitty situation that seems to have had a happier ending.

My argument is simple: if they thought it was a bomb ...

ROFLMNAO...

CLASSIC!

An argument based upon supposition which stands in the face of direct, first hand testimony that establishes that NO ONE PRESENT THOUGHT THAT "IT" WAS A BOMB.

What "IT" was, was a Muslim with an IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE IN A US PUBLIC SCHOOL... minus the explosive. And THAT is A PROBLEM!

...If he'd been white and Christian....they probably would have given him an award. Brown and Muslim? Handcuffs. ...

Take a moment and run down the history of white Christians murdering innocent people with Improvised Explosive devices...

This kid hasn't murdered anyone, threatened anyone, or built an IED. Rendering your insane narrative meaningless gibberish.

He built a clock. And for his expertise and time....he was given handcuffs. Which was ridiculous.

(Reader, understand that the reason I challenged the would-be 'contributor' to show a soundly reasoned basis for its position, as a means to demonstrate that the would-be 'contributor' does not possess a soundly reasoned basis for its position. Enjoy as it demonstrates the baseless nature of it's Relativist drivel.)
Timothy McVeigh?

ROFLMNAO...

CLASSIC!

An argument based upon supposition which stands in the face of direct, first hand testimony that establishes that NO ONE PRESENT THOUGHT THAT "IT" WAS A BOMB.

What "IT" was, was a Muslim with an IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE IN A US PUBLIC SCHOOL... minus the explosive. And THAT is A PROBLEM!

Why then did they not evacuate the school? Or at the very least call a bomb squad?

Explain it to us.

Seriously. He was also offered a scholarship for spacecamp. Which seems fitting as he was wearing a NASA t-shirt...

ROFL!

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things. One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world...". July of 2010, NASA chief Charles Bolden

Timothy McVeigh?

Any of the four bombings, including the Atlanta Olympic bombing of 1996 committed by Eric Robert Rudolph?

Timothy McVeigh?

McVeigh was confirmed as a Catholic but he himself stated during his military years he lost touch with religion

ROFLMNAO...

CLASSIC!

Why then did they not evacuate the school?

Explain it to us.

It really helps when ya read the post to which you're responding, dumb-ass.

Had ya done so, ya might have noticed:

"NO ONE PRESENT THOUGHT THAT "IT" WAS A BOMB."

Timothy McVeigh?

McVeigh wasn't a Christian... but he was white.

So setting aside the otherwise disqualifying elements, we're presently standing on ONE!

So, we have 1.

Timothy McVeigh?

McVeigh was confirmed as a Catholic but he himself stated during his military years he lost touch with religion

Meaning that McVeigh wasn't a Christian. We know this because McVeigh murdered hundreds of defenseless innocent people.

Timothy McVeigh?

Any of the four bombings, including the Atlanta Olympic bombing of 1996 committed by Eric Robert Rudolph?

Setting the exclusionary elements aside, let's give them this one too... bringing us to 2.

Oh, wait. Joseph Grace firebombing a building in 1983.

......Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, and Kaye Wiggins who bombed 3 clinics in Pensecola in 1984.

Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe who tried to Moltov Cocktail a facility in Louisiana.

David McMenemy who firebombed a clinic that didn't even perform abortions.

Paul Ross Evans who bombed a clinic in Austin Texas.

Bobby Joe Rogers who fire bombed another clinic in Florida.

Timothy McVeigh?

Meaning that McVeigh wasn't a Christian. We know this because McVeigh murdered hundreds of defenseless innocent people.

Ah, the old 'no true Scotsman fallacy'. A classic.

Do you ever offer an argument that isn't a text book fallacy of logic?

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
Actually, back before for woz and jobs and big blue, we had had primitive electronics and realize just how hard building a clock IS. Heathkits, anyone remember them? Predates a lot of things.

Timothy McVeigh?

Setting the exclusionary elements aside, let's give them this one too... bringing us to 2.

With Ahmed's record of bombing anyone still zero.

No criminal record, no history of violence, no bombings, no threats, nothing. But he was brown and Muslim....and per you, he 'earned' being targetted, suspended and arrested because of it.

At least your ilk aren't trying to pretend it was anything other than pure anti-muslim bigotry that motivated his suspension and arrest.

SO at the moment we have 2 white boys who used IEDs... which the Relativist had to go back 30 years to find.

And this against HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IEDS created by, set and detonated by YOUNG MUSLIMS MALES.

And this of course was the result of the Relativist claims that it is not reasonable to be concerned with a Muslim Male Teenager, who brings an IED into a US Public School.

100s of THOUSANDS -v- 2...

Now just in mathematical terms Reader, which is more reasonable to consider a threat... those who fit into the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS camp... or those who fit into the 3 camp?

We can leave out the whole thing about the Muslim faith requiring the murder of non-muslims.

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
Actually, back before for woz and jobs and big blue, we had had primitive electronics and realize just how hard building a clock IS. Heathkits, anyone remember them? Predates a lot of things.

Yep....I remember all the different electronic kits out there.

ROFLMNAO...

CLASSIC!

Why then did they not evacuate the school?

Explain it to us.

It really helps when ya read the post to which you're responding, dumb-ass.

Had ya done so, ya might have noticed:

"NO ONE PRESENT THOUGHT THAT "IT" WAS A BOMB."

Yeah, that's an awkward personal insult. Not an explanation for why they didn't evacuate the school if they thought it was a bomb.

You have no explanation.....as there is none.
No one thought this was a bomb, no o ne acted like it was a bomb. They left it on a desk before tossing into the trunk of a police cruiser.

If the school thought it was a bomb, they would have evacuated. They didn't. If the police thought it was a bomb, they would have called the bomb squad. They didn't. The kid didn't even claim it was bomb. Making his arrest ridiculous. As no one believed it was a bomb.

Forum List

Back