🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

As far as I can tell, they've lost it every way possible to do so. And while I can't see any other way that the idiots can lose this... if one comes up with a unique means to do so, someone come and find men will ya?

As far as I can tell, they've lost it every way possible to do so. And while I can't see any other way that the idiots can lose this... if one comes up with a unique means to do so, someone come and find men will ya?

With the operative phrase being 'as far as I can tell'. Which doesn't amount to much as you're insane.

Meanwhile, Ahmed will be visiting the white house, likely have his highschool and the local police department fund his education and will get to go to spacecamp for free.

Its good that something worthwhile can come out of the pointless anti-Muslim bigotry that motivates your ilk.

Some random guy on the internet said he was an engineer and you believed him? :laugh:
Actually, back before for woz and jobs and big blue, we had had primitive electronics and realize just how hard building a clock IS. Heathkits, anyone remember them? Predates a lot of things.

Yep....I remember all the different electronic kits out there.
I remember pilfering PNPs or NPNs and capacitors and resistors from trashed electronics just to build my own radio or amplifier...I even tried to build a clock, failed. If this kid could pull that same thing with out just using pre existing technology, kudos for him.

McVeigh was confirmed as a Catholic but he himself stated during his military years he lost touch with religion
Religious beliefs[edit]
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[90] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[91] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[92] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[90] In McVeigh's biographyAmerican Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[95] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[96][97][98][99][100]
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so by your own link McVeigh wasn't a practicing Christian.

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

That wasn't McVeigh. This was:

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

- See more at: An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs

But again, what do you care? Your ilk have already said that the brown Muslim kid deserved to be targeted because he was a Muslim. There isn't even an attempt to hide the bullshit anymore.

Your ilk are proud of their anti-Muslim bigotry.

Understand Reader... the idiot is arguing so that she can add to the other white person they've offered up as an example of those who've used IEDs, versus MUSLIMS.

Understand that your 'reader' is just you talking to yourself.

And Ahmed made no IED. Ending your entire argument. You have no evidence that Ahmed did anything you've described. No bombings, no killings, no IEDs, nothing. And yet you insist that Ahmed 'earned' being targeted for something he never did.

You're insane.

the principle of the school did not know what he made-------the word
ELECTRONIC frightened him. School principles are the most
NOIVICE people in the world. Once the cops realized what it was---
the whole incident should have been squelched.------the boy's finger-prints
are not going anywhere-------it was a silly and meaningless affair that should
not have made the news-------nothing to do with skin color

With the operative phrase being 'as far as I can tell'. Which doesn't amount to much as you're insane.

Meanwhile, Ahmed will be visiting the white house, likely have his highschool and the local police department fund his education and will get to go to spacecamp for free.

Its good that something worthwhile can come out of the pointless anti-Muslim bigotry that motivates your ilk.

my son experienced a similar incident------it did not make the news-----
and even I did not blame it on his snow white complexion and jewish
name---------but now that you MENTION IT--------can we get a DO OVER???

Religious beliefs[edit]
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[90] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[91] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[92] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[90] In McVeigh's biographyAmerican Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[95] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[96][97][98][99][100]
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

But again, what do you care? Your ilk have already said that the brown Muslim kid deserved to be targeted because he was a Muslim. There isn't even an attempt to hide the bullshit anymore.

Understand Reader... the idiot is arguing so that she can add to the other white person they've offered up as an example of those who've used IEDs, versus MUSLIMS.

And Ahmed made no IED. Ending your entire argument. You have no evidence that Ahmed did anything you've described. No bombings, no killings, no IEDs, nothing. And yet you insist that Ahmed 'earned' being targeted for something he never did.

You're insane.

The school authorities clearly didn't think it was a bomb, else they would have evacuated the school. The police didn't think it was a bomb, else they would have called a bomb squad and (say it with me) evacuated the school.

So why was this kid arrested? Because they didn't know what he'd built? How is their ignorance his crime? Especially when NO ONE thought this was a threat of any kind?

The police tossed it in their trunk, for crying out loud.

He was arrested for bringing a home made clock to school?

Can you back that claim with evidence? Because I'm not willing to take your word for it.

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

You're insane.

The school authorities clearly didn't think it was a bomb, else they would have evacuated the school. The police didn't think it was a bomb, else they would have called a bomb squad and (say it with me) evacuated the school.

So why was this kid arrested? Because they didn't know what he'd built? How is their ignorance his crime? Especially when NO ONE thought this was a threat of any kind?

he was not charged with a crime-----he does not have an "arrest" on his record.
-----sheeeeesh how long have you been SUCH A WUSS. His finger prints are
in the circular file

You're insane.

in the circular file

He was arrested. Either that or kidnapped. Pick one.

This after being interogated by police without his parents present. And with no one thinking it was a bomb. If they had, they would have evacuated the school. They didn't evacuate the room they were in.

With the operative phrase being 'as far as I can tell'.

Yes.. I knew you'd figure out a way to lose again. Thanks for showing me that there's no point that you can't lose in virtually an infinite number of ways.

And I'd add that your defense of Muslims, denying their intrinsic relationship with IEDs...

ROFL! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Can you back that claim with evidence? Because I'm not willing to take your word for it.

no arrest. ----silly mix up is not an arrest-------it had nothing to do with "muslim" or with skin color------just nervous people

You're insane.

in the circular file

This after being interogated by police without his parents present. And with no one thinking it was a bomb. If they had, they would have evacuated the school. They didn't evacuate the room they were in.

be not silly--------mishap--------no one died

You're insane.

in the circular file

Being arrested is not being charged with a crime.

But... in fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is NO WAY that you could have known that.

no arrest. ----silly mix up is not an arrest-------it had nothing to do with "muslim" or with skin color------just nervous people

Nervous ... because it was a Young Muslim Male with an IED.

You're insane.

in the circular file

Being arrested is not being charged with a crime.

But... in fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is NO WAY that you could have known that.

there will nothing on the kid's record-------the only damage that was done
was the HOOPLA that surrounded this non-event

Yes.. I knew you'd figure out a way to lose again. Thanks for showing me that there's no point that you can't lose in virtually an infinite number of ways.

And I'd add that your defense of Muslims, denying their intrinsic relationship with IEDs...

Again, your perception is wildly skewed by your insanity. Your insane murder fantasies about gays, your belief that god talks to you, your insistence that any wrist watch is '80% of an IED', or that Ahmed 'earned' being targeted while doing nothing you've accused him off.

You're insane. Literally hearing voices batshit crazy. Making 'as far as I can tell' a meaningless standard. As you citing you means nothing.

nervous because they did not know what it was and it looked like some sort
of ELECTRONIC DEVICE made at home

Save....there was no IED. There was a clock. You've hallucinated an IED.

See my previous posts about you being insane.

Again, your perception is wildly skewed by your insanity. Your insane murder fantasies about gays, your belief that god talks to you, your insistence that any wrist watch is '80% of an IED', or that Ahmed 'earned' being targeted while doing nothing you've accused him off.

You're insane. Literally hearing voices batshit crazy. Making 'as far as I can tell' a meaningless standard. As you citing you means nothing.

c'mon----skylar ----it probably had wires hanging out of it

nervous because they did not know what it was and it looked like some sort
of ELECTRONIC DEVICE made at home

Then why was this kid arrested? I can wrap my head around the school confiscating his clock until they knew what it was. I'd be more sympathetic to their 'we thought it was a bomb' narrative if anyone had acted like it was a bomb.

No one did. The school wasn't evacuated. The bomb squad wasn't called in. The clock was left on a desk, then tossed into a trunk. Demonstrating the 'we thought it was a bomb' narrative absolute bullshit. They thought no such thing.

Making his arrest outrageous.

Forum List

Back