🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

...If he'd been white and Christian....they probably would have given him an award. Brown and Muslim? Handcuffs. ...

Take a moment and run down the history of white Christians murdering innocent people with Improvised Explosive devices...

(Reader, understand that the reason I challenged the would-be 'contributor' to show a soundly reasoned basis for its position, as a means to demonstrate that the would-be 'contributor' does not possess a soundly reasoned basis for its position. Enjoy as it demonstrates the baseless nature of it's Relativist drivel.)
Timothy McVeigh?

McVeigh was confirmed as a Catholic but he himself stated during his military years he lost touch with religion
Religious beliefs[edit]
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[90] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[91] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[92] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[90] In McVeigh's biographyAmerican Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[95] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[96][97][98][99][100]
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...If he'd been white and Christian....they probably would have given him an award. Brown and Muslim? Handcuffs. ...

Take a moment and run down the history of white Christians murdering innocent people with Improvised Explosive devices...

(Reader, understand that the reason I challenged the would-be 'contributor' to show a soundly reasoned basis for its position, as a means to demonstrate that the would-be 'contributor' does not possess a soundly reasoned basis for its position. Enjoy as it demonstrates the baseless nature of it's Relativist drivel.)
Timothy McVeigh?

McVeigh was confirmed as a Catholic but he himself stated during his military years he lost touch with religion
Religious beliefs[edit]
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[90] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[91] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[92] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[90] In McVeigh's biographyAmerican Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[95] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[96][97][98][99][100]

so by your own link McVeigh wasn't a practicing Christian.

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

With Ahmed's record of bombing anyone still zero.

Correction: Young Muslim Males have set HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IEDs going back from TODAY to EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR DECADES.

Ahmed made no IED. None. He made a clock.

And on his skin color and religion alone, you insist he 'earned' being targeted, suspended and arrested. For making a clock.

Which makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
SO at the moment we have 2 white boys who used IEDs... which the Relativist had to go back 30 years to find.

And this against HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IEDS created by, set and detonated by YOUNG MUSLIMS MALES.

And this of course was the result of the Relativist claims that it is not reasonable to be concerned with a Muslim Male Teenager, who brings an IED into a US Public School.

100s of THOUSANDS -v- 2...

Now just in mathematical terms Reader, which is more reasonable to consider a threat... those who fit into the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS camp... or those who fit into the 3 camp?

We can leave out the whole thing about the Muslim faith requiring the murder of non-muslims.

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

That wasn't McVeigh. This was:

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

- See more at: An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs

But again, what do you care? Your ilk have already said that the brown Muslim kid deserved to be targeted because he was a Muslim. There isn't even an attempt to hide the bullshit anymore.

Your ilk are proud of their anti-Muslim bigotry.

With Ahmed's record of bombing anyone still zero.

Correction: Young Muslim Males have set HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IEDs going back from TODAY to EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR DECADES.

Ahmed made no such bomb. Nor has threatend anyone. Or has killed anyone. And I defy you to show us evidence otherwise.

You're literally arguing your imagination. Insisting that Ahmed 'earned' being targeted for something he never did.

You're insane.

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.
Read it again. He said, In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

But again, what do you care? Your ilk have already said that the brown Muslim kid deserved to be targeted because he was a Muslim. There isn't even an attempt to hide the bullshit anymore.

An agnostic isn't a Christian you stupid phuck

You absolutely ARE AN IDIOT IF:

NO ONE PRESENT THOUGHT THAT "IT" WAS A BOMB.
Where_r_my_Keys said:
"NO ONE PRESENT THOUGHT THAT "IT" WAS A BOMB."

Yeah... Not an explanation for why they didn't evacuate the school if they thought it was a bomb.

You have no explanation.....as there is none.

If they thought it was a bomb.....why didn't they evacuate the school?

Laughing....stumped you. You've been reduced to personal insults. You just blinked. You lose again.

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.
Read it again. He said, In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."

Your own link states he said he was agnostic. Sorry, you lose

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

And you're a ridiculous bigot.

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

Understand Reader... the idiot is arguing so that she can add to the other white person they've offered up as an example of those who've used IEDs, versus MUSLIMS.

So it is arguing for "1" of "2" white boys from 30 YEARS AGO -v- HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS WHO USE IEDS as early as TODAY and EVERY DAY: going BACK BEYOND 30 YEARS AGO!

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

You overuse "bigot" toad. Now stfu

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

Understand Reader... the idiot is arguing so that she can add to the other white person they've offered up as an example of those who've used IEDs, versus MUSLIMS.

So it is arguing for "1" of "2" white boys from 30 YEARS AGO -v- HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS WHO USE IEDS as early as TODAY and EVERY DAY: going BACK BEYOND 30 YEARS AGO!

These toads grasp at straws, their own link says McVeigh claimed to be agnostic, agnostic is NOT Christian

Timothy McVeigh?

Religious beliefs[edit]

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
  1. 1.

Understand that your 'reader' is just you talking to yourself.

And Ahmed made no IED. Ending your entire argument. You have no evidence that Ahmed did anything you've described. No bombings, no killings, no IEDs, nothing. And yet you insist that Ahmed 'earned' being targeted for something he never did.

You're insane.

The absolutely COOLEST thing about those who use the word "bigot" to describe others, is that in using that word to define others, that THEY THEMSELVES are precisely that which they've otherwise come to lament.

LOL Yeah, they sit there and scream bigot not realizing by degrading Christians they are indeed bigots themselves. Classic

Forum List

Back