🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Even the initial libtard media propaganda piece had plenty of clues about this not merely being a "clock." But of course, we were supposed to buy that he was a victim of discrimination; that he was ever so innocent.

And what 'clues' are you referring to? Or are you just going to allude to your entire argument and all of your evidence?

I'm gonna tell you; even though I know you're going to come back with utter retardedness.

1. The first teacher thought it was not just "a clock" and advised the student to not showcase it further.
2. The reporting teacher thought it was not just "a clock."
3. The principal thought it was not just "a clock."
4. Multiple police thought it was not just "a clock."
5. The police department then backed the actions of the officers.
6. The police officer noted that this kid is a serial trouble maker according to the kid's own testimony.

More abstract:

7. The kid then played the I'm picked on cos I'm brown card. Yet, he doesn't want to face certain realities about who is trying to bomb us in the first place? Sorry, but that's bull sh**.

Oh, and for people so concerned about it being a bomb, not one of them followed the usual and expected protocols. Not a single one.

The case literally followed every single element of an IED minus the explosive.

So, tell us: what was his intention?

My guess is that his intention was to get his name in the paper for carrying an IED into school, in hopes of inspiring some other Islamic immigrant to blow up a school.

But hey... given that is what he did... that he intended to do so or not, is roughly... irrelevant.

Even the initial libtard media propaganda piece had plenty of clues about this not merely being a "clock." But of course, we were supposed to buy that he was a victim of discrimination; that he was ever so innocent.

And what 'clues' are you referring to? Or are you just going to allude to your entire argument and all of your evidence?

I'm gonna tell you; even though I know you're going to come back with utter retardedness.

1. The first teacher thought it was not just "a clock" and advised the student to not showcase it further.
6. The police officer noted that this kid is a serial trouble maker according to the kid's own testimony.

More abstract:

7. The kid then played the I'm picked on cos I'm brown card. Yet, he doesn't want to face certain realities about who is trying to bomb us in the first place? Sorry, but that's bull sh**.

And yet, they were apparently too stupid to enact the protocols for a possible bomb threat:

-they didn't remove themselves from the perceived threat
-they didn't evacuate the kids from the school
-they didn't call a bomb squad.

So....... either they are the fuckups of the universe or they never thought it was a bomb to begin with.

What's the 'obvious reason'? If the school thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school. If the police thought it was a bomb, why didn't they call in the bomb squad? Why didn't they evacuate the school? Why instead did they just toss into the truck of their squad car?

Simple: no one seriously thought this was a bomb. No one treated it like a bomb. They treated it like an excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

That question has been answered.
That has been answered by morons.

Not my fault you dont understand Texas law.

I'd be more impressed if you could master numbers. Like what post number this was all supposedly 'answered'. Everytime I ask you this simple question, you give me an excuse why you can't name it.

For the fourth time now for the message board idiot.
The cops wanted to know if this was an intentional attempt to sow fear,or a kid wanting to show off his creation...that turned out not to be his creation.
Dont ask again ya ignoranus...

Sow what fear? NO ONE thought it was a bomb. Not the teachers, not the cops, no one. If they had, they would have evacuated the entire school in a heart beat.

And the cops certainly wouldn't have tossed the 'bomb' into the back of their squad car like a sack of groceries if they'd thought it was a bomb. They'd have called a bomb squad.

So your narrative lacks a bomb AND the fear of a bomb. Leaving you with nothing. No reasonable suspicion of jack shit. Just a hollow excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

And yet, they were apparently too stupid to enact the protocols for a possible bomb threat:

No one thought the thing as a bomb, dickhead.

THey recognized it as the fundamental elements of an IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE... which makes sense, given that THAT is precisely what it is.

Sow what fear? NO ONE thought it was a bomb.

That the kid did not include explosives in the case, does not mean that such would not induce fear.

The elements of a IED have been discussed in detail here... when you add a MUSLIM into the equation, it would be reasonable to be concerned about that case.

That you're claiming otherwise only demonstrates that you're a fuckin' clown.

But in fairness to you... that seems to be your singular gift.

That question has been answered.
That has been answered by morons.

Not my fault you dont understand Texas law.

I'd be more impressed if you could master numbers. Like what post number this was all supposedly 'answered'. Everytime I ask you this simple question, you give me an excuse why you can't name it.

For the fourth time now for the message board idiot.
The cops wanted to know if this was an intentional attempt to sow fear,or a kid wanting to show off his creation...that turned out not to be his creation.
Dont ask again ya ignoranus...

Sow what fear? NO ONE thought it was a bomb. Not the teachers, not the cops, no one. If they had, they would have evacuated the entire school in a heart beat.

And the cops certainly wouldn't have tossed the 'bomb' into the back of their squad car like a sack of groceries if they'd thought it was a bomb. They'd have called a bomb squad.

So your narrative lacks a bomb AND the fear of a bomb. Leaving you with nothing. No reasonable suspicion of jack shit. Just a hollow excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

You brain dead son of a bitch....
It doesnt make a damn bit of difference if it was real or not.
Kinda like the pop tart gun.....it's the fucking intent you mental midget.

That the kid did not include explosives in the case, does not mean that such would not induce fear.

The elements of a IED have been discussed in detail here... when you add a MUSLIM into the equation, it would be reasonable to be concerned about that case.

I don't care if the kid is Muslim, Christian, black, yellow or Martian if a kid brought something like that to our kid's schools I would expect there to be blow back. This kid's family knew this

Bucs, Sassy, Where are my keys, Here we go again. Since all of you have single digit IQ. Let me educate you.
We are talking about DIGITAL technology vs ANALOG technology here. The display you see on your VHS is showing as digital but it's an analog tech. using vhs tapes. The DVD is digital tech. which uses cd. Same as old camera that uses film that displayed numbers but analog not digital. Digital camera use memory card.
Yes it's very clear that this kid took apart an old clock. An analog clock and make it digital. Im sure you probably don't even understand that either.
If Asclepias claim that he is an engineer he knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Look at the picture. The PCB main board (rectangular dark green Plastic Circuit Board). That is an old PCB using a feed thru technology and components are also made for this tech. We don't make that anymore we now use surface mount technology. The analog PCB shows it has a massive components to start with. He remove all the comments and stick a few digital components. Look at all the spacings he also figure out where to stick the digital components. That's a heck of a tracing circuitry research. I can assure you that 99.9% this is the reason why he got invited to MIT and Mark Z. It's not a simple as removing the old box and put it to new box.
He built ( not invent ) a digital clock not an analog clock but if you need more information I will be glad to supply you.
Picture from Bulldog.
fb2b43f6eba2e61ecac556407190bc45.jpg

If there was fear it was a bomb....they would evacuated the school. They did no such thing. They kept it in an office, then threw it in the trunk.

They KNEW it wasn't a bomb. They knew it posed no threat. They used it as an excuse to embarrass a brown kid.

All the 'elements of an IED' per your standards are there in a cell phone. Or a ipod. Or a wrist watch. Or any blue tooth anything. Or any battery powered electronics. Making your standard meaningless gibberish.

No one thought it was an IED.

There was absolutely nothing to indicate this was a bomb. And no one thought it was. If they had, they would have evacuated the school. They didn't evacuate so much as the room they were in. Demonstrating the utter lack of fear.

Stop. You are hurting yourself. You are as dumb and stupid like Bucs, wherearemykeys and here we go again.
Look at the picture you posted. It showing the inside(gut) of the clock. The display is showing on the other side of the orange panel.
Maybe you don't even know that a display of any electronics are viewed from the outside. Dumbshit.

Hey dumbfuck!!!
That big red thing?? Yeah..that big red thing on the top of the fake bomb Akmed made...Thats the display...on the inside.
Jesus you're an Ignoranus...

The display part you see is the side that's facing inside the container & if you put your curser on that silly meme & click to enlarge it - you can actually see the DIGITAL numbers that would 'shine' on the other side to tell the time of day.

Funny,looks just like a display with no power running to it.

To me, it looks like the metal plate was removed from the back of the display & the mechanisms with wires were removed off the metal plate. Not to mention an electric power plug ( is unplugged) & off to the side.

Stop. You are hurting yourself. You are as dumb and stupid like Bucs, wherearemykeys and here we go again.
Look at the picture you posted. It showing the inside(gut) of the clock. The display is showing on the other side of the orange panel.
Maybe you don't even know that a display of any electronics are viewed from the outside. Dumbshit.

Hey dumbfuck!!!
That big red thing?? Yeah..that big red thing on the top of the fake bomb Akmed made...Thats the display...on the inside.
Jesus you're an Ignoranus...

The display part you see is the side that's facing inside the container & if you put your curser on that silly meme & click to enlarge it - you can actually see the DIGITAL numbers that would 'shine' on the other side to tell the time of day.

Funny,looks just like a display with no power running to it.

To me, it looks like the metal plate was removed from the display & the mechanisms with wires were removed off the metal plate. Not to mention an electric power plug ( is unplugged) & off to the side.

Have you ever owned a digital clock with a battery back up?

Here's a analogy for you skylar.
If someone goes into a movie theatre and sets of a smoke bomb and screams fire what do you think the guys intent was?

No one screamed fire. No one thought there was a fire. No one acted like there was a fire.

Just destroying your analogy. If the school genuinely thought it was a bomb....they would have evacuated the school. They knew it was nothing then just like they know its nothing now.

They used it as an excuse to single out the brown Muslim kid. With the police dragging him out in handcuffs for no reason. As there was no reasonable suspicion of anything.

Here's a analogy for you skylar.
If someone goes into a movie theatre and sets of a smoke bomb and screams fire what do you think the guys intent was?

No one screamed fire. No one thought there was a fire. No one acted like there was a fire.

Just destroying your analogy. If the school genuinely thought it was a bomb....they would have evacuated the school. They knew it was nothing then just like they know its nothing now.

They used it as an excuse to single out the brown Muslim kid. With the police dragging him out in handcuffs for no reason. As there was no reasonable suspicion of anything.

You're a complete idiot.

More abstract:

-they didn't remove themselves from the perceived threat
-they didn't evacuate the kids from the school
-they didn't call a bomb squad.

So....... either they are the fuckups of the universe or they never thought it was a bomb to begin with.
I read it somewhere that... Ignorance is temporary but stupidity is permanent.

I don't care if the kid is Muslim, Christian, black, yellow or Martian if a kid brought something like that to our kid's schools I would expect there to be blow back. This kid's family knew this

Well, I will disagree with that. That the kid was a Muslim; given that Muslims are NOTORIOUS for building IEDS... that a Muslim brings an IED to school is a serious issue.

You can play the PC game if ya feel ya need to, but I'll have no part in it. Muslims are a menace to humanity... and if my saying that someone uncomfortable... I'm perfectly fine with that.

Forum List

Back