🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AI creates scenario where Biden activates selective service and begins draft

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Jack Posobiec used artificial intelligence to create this video of Biden activating the Selective Service Act, and announcing the draft of 20 year olds. Social media then went into a meltdown.

"The recommended way forward will be to invoke the Selective Service Act, as is my authority as president" "The first to be called will be men and women who's 20th birthday falls during calendar year 2023" A sneak preview of things to come..."

Jack Posobiec used artificial intelligence to create this video of Biden activating the Selective Service Act, and announcing the draft of 20 year olds. Social media then went into a meltdown.

I would laugh so hard if all the idiot kids who actually
voted for this jerk after calling Trump a warmonger for
four years was now drafted into a war of Biden's creation
and sent overseas to die in a war defending another
country we don't even have any interest in just to buoy
Biden's massive megalomaniac ego trip.

giggle.gif

View attachment 761290

27swt2.jpg

View attachment 761290
I'd save the 20 somethings for the second wave. For the first wave, I'd have AI search the web, for true believers, and out spoken proponents of the war on message boards, and twitter; send them all in the first wave. Then send the 20 somethings. It would be a more responsible use of resources.

Last edited:
I'd save the 20 somethings for the second wave. For the first wave, I'd have AI search the web, for true believers, and out spoken proponents of the war on message boards, and twitter; send them all in the first wave. Then send the 20 somethings. It would be a more responsible use of resources.
That is an awesome idea.

Only draft those who voted for it.

But democrats despise democracy

The first ones to go ought to be the idiots that demonstrate solidarity with war by posting the Ukraine flag as their avatar on political message boards.

Forum List

Back