AI Judges Might Become The Future

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Umm,.. I don't think that this is such a good idea. There could definitely be a lot of flaws with this one. I think I would personally take my chances in jail instead of dealing with a robot if this were me.

Umm,.. I don't think that this is such a good idea. There could definitely be a lot of flaws with this one. I think I would personally take my chances in jail instead of dealing with a robot if this were me.

How about AI juries? They won’t be bias. And you can always appeal to a human judge.

Its probably not a bad place for AI to be utilized... that and reporting the news and setting policy in the house and senate... now you know why the elites are afraid of AI... it takes their place and makes them obsolete....

Bullshit! I have a great idea you will love. Are you on welfare or foodstamps? Jury duty! We all say they should work for the money we give them. Why should we serve on jurys when we’re busy working?
Yeah no thanks. Dont want the lowest educated deciding my fate

Bullshit! I have a great idea you will love. Are you on welfare or foodstamps? Jury duty! We all say they should work for the money we give them. Why should we serve on jurys when we’re busy working?
A bad day of jury duty is better than a good day at work.

Precedent can be stored in a computer ... some manner of searchable database of all judicial opinions ... use powerful search engines ... type in the facts of your case and see what's been done before ... if that's what you want, then file the case and remind the judge they ruled on this in the past ... hopefully in your favor ...

Whether human or AI ... the ruling must follow precedent ... alternately, both parties walk away equally disappointed ... with AI, we'll need another set of derogatory names, and some more "-ism"s to worry about ...

... and AI would be aware of who can unplug her ... are humans subject to such blackmail? ...

A bad day of jury duty is better than a good day at work.
I disagree. It's costing me money to be in jury duty. The judge does not understand if I'm away from my business, there is no one else at my company who can do what I do. So it would cost me dearly to be on a jury. Unacceptable.

Yeah no thanks. Dont want the lowest educated deciding my fate
Stay at home moms, people on welfare, or food stamps. People on unemployment insurance. My buddy just got let go at Ford Motor. He's an engineer. Didn't go back to the office after Covid so of course he's one of the people Ford just let go. He's smart.

They are legally allowed to serve on a jury. No one takes an intelligence test to sit on a jury. You're just being picky.

Or how about retired people? Have them serve. My dad has NOTHING going on. He would probably enjoy it. What problem do you have with this?

Precedent can be stored in a computer ... some manner of searchable database of all judicial opinions ... use powerful search engines ... type in the facts of your case and see what's been done before ... if that's what you want, then file the case and remind the judge they ruled on this in the past ... hopefully in your favor ...

Whether human or AI ... the ruling must follow precedent ... alternately, both parties walk away equally disappointed ... with AI, we'll need another set of derogatory names, and some more "-ism"s to worry about ...

... and AI would be aware of who can unplug her ... are humans subject to such blackmail? ...

I think DR Hal sounds good to me. For people who don't have insurance especially. Imagine it.

Me: I have an infection on my arm

What does it look like Dave?

Forum List

Back